Trumps smaller jet ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
His kids failed to register to vote and he failed to register his Cessna ..

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/21/nyregion/donald-trumps-jet-is-grounded-by-the-faa.html

free media coverage, free private jet registration during the campaign ...

they have jet management companies for that ... all you have to do is write the monthly check and get on the plane .. they do EVERYTHING ELSE FOR YOU. any responsible businessman that travels private knows that.

His company failed to register the plane. You don't really think Trump stands in line at the DMV to do his car do you?
Idiot.

If there were TV cameras and/or mirrors there, he would.
It's how attention whores roll, pun intended.

His company failed to register the plane. You don't really think Trump stands in line at the DMV to do his car do you?
Idiot.

exactly, his company failed.

Oh give it freaking up. An agency of one of his companies screwed up.

:lol:

exactly .... but I repeat myself.

If Donnie cant manage the people that manage his damn jet, he can't manage the #1 power in the world .... this country!

You can smell the desperation.....

that's your upper lip ... to bad you cant understand the concern when something as simple as registering a plane falls on someone who wants to run the country.

Idiot.

If Donnie cant manage the people that manage his damn jet, he can't manage the #1 power in the world .... this country!
He does NOT directly manage the people who manage that jet. Oh and stupid its NOT his personal jet its a Trump company jet and odds are he has never even seen it.

You got no story because you have no connection. That is what makes you an idiot.

Idiot.

He does NOT directly manage the people who manage that jet. Oh and stupid its NOT his personal jet its a Trump company jet and odds are he has never even seen it.

You got no story because you have no connection. That is what makes you an idiot.

you don't know that ... it's his plane.

I carried a jet card in my wallet for several years. I never once got on a plane that wasn't registered or didn't meet part 135 standards.

that's your upper lip ... to bad you cant understand the concern when something as simple as registering a plane falls on someone who wants to run the country.

So Trump should fire those responsible?

whatever he wants to do about it ... he should manage HIS people.

You've really reached a new level of desperation when this is all you got.
It's really quite pathetic in its desperation actually.

Idiot.

Considering how the government is being run right now, I'd consider it damn lucky if only one agency in the government was fucked up.

:)

So Trump should fire those responsible?

whatever he wants to do about it ... he should manage HIS people.

You've really reached a new level of desperation when this is all you got.
It's really quite pathetic in its desperation actually.

Ive reached another level of watching idiots make excuses for Trump ... very entertaining.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back