Trump's Plan To Regulate Businesses And Choke Trade

A GOP stooge, interviewed by 'The Daily Show' outside a TRUMP rally, had a typical dullard idea for finding out if anyone entering the USA is a Muslim:

'Keep plates of fried bacon at all border points, and tell each person to eat a piece.

Anyone who doesn't eat the bacon is a Muslim.'
Or a Jew or a vegetarian or a Seventh Day Adventist...

I'm listening to the guy tell us that he's going to tax American businesses who manufacture products overseas and try to sell into US markets.

Are there any conservative USMB members who are cool with that idea?

He's not going to do anything of the sort, maybe you can have a 5th grader explain it to you but I fear its hopeless in your case.

Incorrect. I just heard him say it....and he's said it many times. You don't like it, I assume.

You have no clue what Trump is talking about, its way over your head. You are used to idiots like Obama and corrupt sell out establishment politicians in both parties when it comes to trade so naturally you don't understand Trump, or deals, or negotiating, or business.

I'll make it simple for you, Trump is promising higher paying jobs, bringing higher paying jobs back to the US, keeping higher paying jobs here in the US, bringing trillions of dollars sitting offshore back to the US. Hillary is promising the same lame shit Obama did, tax the rich, destroy the coil industry, green fantasy jobs, she's a freaking retard with a 30 year track record of failure. Look at her record its one big FUBAR after another.
Explain Trump's 35 percent tax on American businesses which outsource and how that makes any kind of economic sense.

Here is what an economist with the Wall Street Journal had to say about it: "Part of my job is to write analysis of what politicians say about economic policy but this just defies any analysis."

A GOP stooge, interviewed by 'The Daily Show' outside a TRUMP rally, had a typical dullard idea for finding out if anyone entering the USA is a Muslim:

'Keep plates of fried bacon at all border points, and tell each person to eat a piece.

To be safe, just kill them also...

Thank you. That's more substantive than your hearsay in the OP.

From the link:

“There will be a tax to be paid. If they're going to fire all their people, move their plant to Mexico, build air conditioners, and think they're going to sell those air conditioners to the United States, there's going to be a tax.”

“What kind of tax are you thinking?” Todd asked.

“It could be 25 percent. It could be 35 percent. It could be 15 percent. I haven't determined. And it could be different for different companies. We have been working on trying to stop this...because we don't know what we're doing.”

That goes much further than what even the liberals have ever proposed. Much further.

And it is nuts.

Hearsay? Dude....he's said it many times. It wasn't hearsay. It is established.

I'm listening to the guy tell us that he's going to tax American businesses who manufacture products overseas and try to sell into US markets.

He's not going to do anything of the sort, maybe you can have a 5th grader explain it to you but I fear its hopeless in your case.

Incorrect. I just heard him say it....and he's said it many times. You don't like it, I assume.

You have no clue what Trump is talking about, its way over your head. You are used to idiots like Obama and corrupt sell out establishment politicians in both parties when it comes to trade so naturally you don't understand Trump, or deals, or negotiating, or business.

I'll make it simple for you, Trump is promising higher paying jobs, bringing higher paying jobs back to the US, keeping higher paying jobs here in the US, bringing trillions of dollars sitting offshore back to the US. Hillary is promising the same lame shit Obama did, tax the rich, destroy the coil industry, green fantasy jobs, she's a freaking retard with a 30 year track record of failure. Look at her record its one big FUBAR after another.

You are awesome.

From the link:

“There will be a tax to be paid. If they're going to fire all their people, move their plant to Mexico, build air conditioners, and think they're going to sell those air conditioners to the United States, there's going to be a tax.”

“It could be 25 percent. It could be 35 percent. It could be 15 percent. I haven't determined. And it could be different for different companies. We have been working on trying to stop this...because we don't know what we're doing.”

That goes much further than what even the liberals have ever proposed. Much further.

And it is nuts.

Your OP contained no links to support your statements. That makes it hearsay.

But ...but regulation doesn't do that it just protects the public....libs tol me so......btw US Govt employs more regulators than Ford has employees world wide. 277,000 of em

Businesses are regulated to the point of strangulation today. Trump is suggesting that the U.S. regulates foreign based U.S. businesses. Isn't that what the left wing radicals want? To put it in the crude pop culture vernacular that the left loves to hear, "I'm cool with it".

From the link:

And it is nuts.

Whatever.

You hadn't heard him say that before I started this thread?

Explain Trump's 35 percent tax on American businesses which outsource and how that makes any kind of economic sense.

Here is what an economist with the Wall Street Journal had to say about it: "Part of my job is to write analysis of what politicians say about economic policy but this just defies any analysis."

You don't understand negotiating.

To be safe, just kill them also...
Along with Trappist monks, Hindus, Rosicrucians, and Rastafarians.

You are awesome.

Your surrender was expected and has been noted.

In other words, you have nothing. You are just blowing out your ass.

From the link:

And it is nuts.

Whatever.

You hadn't heard him say that before I started this thread?
I've heard Trump say a lot of crazy shit in the past year, and I try to just let it roll off my back or I will die from laughing my ass off.

I probably did hear him say it on Meet The Press since I subscribe to that podcast. But, since it was so insane, it did not stick in my memory.

In other words, you have nothing. You are just blowing out your ass.

I was trying to be nice. Is your economist a billionaire with Trump's experience? No he's some hack. Look the black and white world you people have crafted does not exist. The real world is significantly more complex yet you repeatedly attempt to paint our choices as either one extreme or the other. At a minimum you people should support someone attempting to keep jobs here in the US, and to bring jobs back to the US. But apparently you put political ideology ahead of the welfare of your fellow Americans, I guess that speaks volumes about who you people really are.

Is he going to tax American businesses, or is he talking about tariffs? Because those are two different things.

He said he will tax American businesses that move factories overseas. Those are his words. I'm surprised that you haven't heard that yet.

Of course the writer misconstrued alot their. He's not pullng out of NATO...

He will tax a company that moves overseas....remind you he will.lower the corporate tax to start....which is fair.

And he will.impose tarriffs IF other countries don't work with us and open markets...again its fair

Forum List

Back