Trump's on-and-off love affair with Comey.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Does anyone detect a bit of flip-flopping from our "beloved" president???.................LOL

Donald Trump offered high praise for FBI Director James Comey on October 31, 2016, saying "it took a lot of guts" for him to decide the agency should review new evidence regarding Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server at the State Department.

[It was a] political gift the FBI essentially put in the Trump campaign’s lap when Comey announced to lawmakers that the bureau would be reviewing new emails that “appear to be pertinent” to its investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server.

“And I have to give the FBI credit. That was so bad what happened originally,” Trump said, referring to Comey’s announcement in July to not recommend charges against Clinton to the Justice Department. “And it took guts for Director Comey to make the move that he made in light of the kind of opposition he had where they’re trying to protect her from criminal prosecution. You know that. It took a lot of guts.”

President Donald Trump blasted James Comey as a "LEAKER & LIAR" and an "untruthful slime ball" in a pair of tweets Friday morning, and said that the former FBI director should be prosecuted for allegedly leaking classified information to news media.

"Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did — until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH," the president tweeted.

"He is a weak and untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a terrible Director of the FBI. His handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case, and the events surrounding it, will go down as one of the worst 'botch jobs' of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey!" he added.

• Banned
It is funny to watch the irony coming from the far left on Comey.

They hated Comey before they loved him.

Well,the above certainly addresses the O/P.......LOL

I expect that Comey's book publishers should send a dozen roses to the WH for Trump's AMAZING help in selling even more of Comey's books.......LOL

i think its safe to say these 2 guys have never liked each other,and trump is the best thing that has ever happened for comey

Forum List

Back