Trumps NEXT Promise?

Conventions some times set the tone for a plank. And the one being set now must have Hillary pissing herself. Voters are demanding something from Trump.
Here is a clue.

For those of you that could not quite hear that well here is another..

GOP voters want Hillary in jail and so do about 24% of Sanders supporters. When your base DEMANDS somebody goes to prison you have a new plank. This race is about to get dirty beyond anything in history.

Hillary is NO longer running for president, shes running FROM prison.

Fury

With that much power and money she has I just can't imagine any of us will see her in prison. I wish I was mistaken!

Elites rule the country, elites are as corrupt as Hillary and belong to prison as well and Hillary is just one of them. If Hillary goes to prison and actually starts talking truth (it's unbelievable, I know) , can you imagine how many powerful people she would flash?

If she was about to talk....she'd have an accident

At this point I wish Trump hadn't...

They will kill him before they let him be president. It could be a Republican or a Democrat that instigates the shutting up of Trump. Don't be surprised if Trump has an accident. Some people are getting very nervous: Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few.
Interesting take on Trump.

If Trump waits until after the election and he is in office he could do it WITHOUT the House or the Senate. As commander in chief he has every right to go with a military trial not a civilian one. And at a military trial she would hang.

The worst part of all of this is that you're serious. God help us all.

Forum List

Back