Thanks, Obama. College cancels first Presidential Debate due to security and terror concerns

BHO is a god-like person. He has so much control over everything in the world and in America that everything is clearly his fault.

This just means the first debate will need to move to a more secure location such as Langley at the CIA.

Democrats are in full panic mode....

There is nothing they can do now...Trump is going to win in an epic landslide.....

Sure there is something they can do, they can just cancel the election.

You do know that Constitutional safe guards have been suspended since 9/11/01, and that the nation has been in a state of emergency since then, right?

All the president needs to do is sign an EO, that is all it will take.

Just one more terrorist attack, or a few more BLM assassinations and some mass chaos putting us on the brink of civil war. . . or at least having the MSM making it look like it. . . .

You know they think about that shit every election cycle. I think half of America would actually prefer the current POTUS stay in office to having to choose between that two alternatives. . . seriously.

Message -- Continuation of the National Emergency With Respect to Certain Terrorist Attacks

I guess this is the Fundamental Transformation Obama promised
The social unrest is the result of Bernie's Bolsheviks and Trump's mouth.

The trigger happy police shootings did not help things.

It has nothing to do with BHO.

The whole thing was orchestrated by BHO's handlers silly.

Screenshot2011-10-05at125043PM.png

Like either of them can.

Hillary may know the truth and lie about it, but at least she has a grasp on reality.

I wonder how much Donald knows about what is going on. In any event, he wouldn't tell the truth either, not if he wants to continue breathing.

Think he'll come clean about the CIA connections to Resorts International?

Naturally there are far darker reasons those tax returns haven't been disclosed, even the ones far in the past.

Both are stooges of the establishment.

Like either of them can.

Hillary may know the truth and lie about it, but at least she has a grasp on reality.

I wonder how much Donald knows about what is going on. In any event, he wouldn't tell the truth either, not if he wants to continue breathing.

Naturally there are far darker reasons those tax returns haven't been disclosed, even the ones far in the past.

Does anything she say give you reason to believe she is grounded in reality.......she a laugh track longer than Biden

Like either of them can.

I'll vote for the one the establishment hates.....

Like either of them can.

Does anything she say give you reason to believe she is grounded in reality.......she a laugh track longer than Biden

Her reality is a reality few of the posters on this board are aware of. It is the one that I deal in.

It is the reality of the Deep State.

It is why I knew she would never be indicted.

In her reality, there is a difference between legal and lawful. IOW, what she did may not have been legal, but as she was working for the government, it broke no laws, i.e., it was lawful.

Like either of them can.

I'll vote for the one the establishment hates.....

You're falling for one of the oldest tricks in the book if you think Trump isn't establishment, or that they "hate" him. Seriously. It's a game, and you are being conned.
13731453_10209795355543772_7677750146895936388_n.jpg

Forum List

Back