Trumps NEXT Promise?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Conventions some times set the tone for a plank. And the one being set now must have Hillary pissing herself. Voters are demanding something from Trump.
Here is a clue.

For those of you that could not quite hear that well here is another..

GOP voters want Hillary in jail and so do about 24% of Sanders supporters. When your base DEMANDS somebody goes to prison you have a new plank. This race is about to get dirty beyond anything in history.

Hillary is NO longer running for president, shes running FROM prison.

Fury

The only way Trump can win is if he puts his opponents in prison. Wouldn't be any different under a Trump presidency.

He is very Stalin-like.

The only way Trump can win is if he puts his opponents in prison. Wouldn't be any different under a Trump presidency.

He is very Stalin-like.

Well then you'll vote for Trump after all you love his policies........and Hitlery is well a facist/communist

Conventions some times set the tone for a plank. And the one being set now must have Hillary pissing herself. Voters are demanding something from Trump.
Here is a clue.

GOP voters want Hillary in jail and so do about 24% of Sanders supporters. When your base DEMANDS somebody goes to prison you have a new plank. This race is about to get dirty beyond anything in history.

Fury

With that much power and money she has I just can't imagine any of us will see her in prison. I wish I was mistaken!

Elites rule the country, elites are as corrupt as Hillary and belong to prison as well and Hillary is just one of them. If Hillary goes to prison and actually starts talking truth (it's unbelievable, I know) , can you imagine how many powerful people she would flash?

Here is a clue.

Fury

With that much power and money she has I just can't imagine any of us will see her in prison. I wish I was mistaken!

Elites rule the country, elites are as corrupt as Hillary and belong to prison as well and Hillary is just one of them. If Hillary goes to prison and actually starts talking truth (it's unbelievable, I know) , can you imagine how many powerful people she would flash?

If she was about to talk....she'd have an accident

• Banned
Here is a clue.

Fury

If enough people demand. Sometimes in politics you feed the wolves.

Here is a clue.

Fury

At this point I wish Trump hadn't...

They will kill him before they let him be president. It could be a Republican or a Democrat that instigates the shutting up of Trump. Don't be surprised if Trump has an accident. Some people are getting very nervous: Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few.
Interesting take on Trump.

• Banned
Here is a clue.

Fury

They will kill him before they let him be president. It could be a Republican or a Democrat that instigates the shutting up of Trump. Don't be surprised if Trump has an accident. Some people are getting very nervous: Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few.

If Trump waits until after the election and he is in office he could do it WITHOUT the House or the Senate. As commander in chief he has every right to go with a military trial not a civilian one. And at a military trial she would hang.

Cruz for running presential nomination if Clinton takes 2016 I wanted mostly or my old willings and I prefers Cruz even eight years with the Trump will be also good in my taste.

Almost as funny as Trumps wife channeling Michelle.

Can you say dreams of a Banana Republic?

Cruz for running presential nomination if Clinton takes 2016 I wanted mostly or my old willings and I prefers Cruz even eight years with the Trump will be also good in my taste.

I prefer Trump appointing cruz to the Supreme Court.

He is very Stalin-like.
a statement that has no basis whatsoever.

Very immature.

Here is a clue.

Fury

If Trump waits until after the election and he is in office he could do it WITHOUT the House or the Senate. As commander in chief he has every right to go with a military trial not a civilian one. And at a military trial she would hang.

I do not believe this to be accurate.

She was not military nor did she commit an act of treason.

If she is guilty of anything, she is guilty of acting for personal gain without concern as to how it may compromise national security.

rightwingers are getting more delirious...seriously how retarded do you have to be to double down on "prison!" bullshit just as Hillary gets cleared from all investigations?

You retards can chant whatever you please, doesn't make it so.

rightwingers are getting more delirious...seriously how retarded do you have to be to double down on "prison!" bullshit just as Hillary gets cleared from all investigations?

Lock her up, lock her up, lock her up

Forum List

Back