Trump's New York Trial Was Pre-Planned

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
I just read this Tweet by DC_Draino which explains that the statute of limitation (in New York) for sexual assault is usually 5 to 7 years and civil cases for such crimes has a statute of limitation of 20 years. The zombie hag that miraculously remembered that she got “raped” and accused Trump of “rape” waited for more than 20 years to file her false claim. So under normal circumstances, she's too late to file criminal OR civil charges. But wait: New York AMENDED that law in 2022. How friggin' convenient is THAT!?

Read for yourself. Already has 9.5 million views:

Pinned Tweet

DC_Draino

@DC_Draino

Did you know? The statue of limitations for sexual assault in NY is typically 5-7 years New York even has a 20 year period for civil claims of sexual assault But that wasn’t enough to get Trump - Jean Carroll’s claims go back to the mid 90s So NY amended the law in 2022 to provide unlimited statue of limitations for civil claims of sexual assault and provided a 1 year window where preexisting claims could be litigated That’s where Jean Carroll comes in Funded by a Democrat activist, she filed her claim against Trump in that limited window and even a liberal New York jury wouldn’t find Trump liable for rape People paying attention know what this truly is Another political attack to try and harm Trump before the 2024 election https://forbes.com/sites/douglaswigdor/2022/05/25/statute-of-limitations-on-sexual-assault-eliminated-for-one-year-in-new-york-following-passage-of-the-adult-survivors-act/?sh=3561bae846fd…

8:10 AM · May 10, 2023
·
9.5M

Views

So New York clearly planned this entire dog and pony show. I hope Trump sues the asses off of these dirty shills, liars, and vermin. I hope he sues that ugly hag, Carroll, for defamation and bearing false witness. She actually looks like a good candidate for a hemp rope and a tall tree.

Carroll had two separate lawsuits against dear leader. It was agreed by both parties to combine them. Trump lost on both charges. Justice prevails.

Your losing anger is as bad as Donalds. It must be contagious.

Carroll had two separate lawsuits against dear leader. It was agreed by both parties to combine them. Trump lost on both charges. Justice prevails.

Your losing anger is as bad as Donalds. It must be contagious.
Trump was found innocent of "rape." Oops. Back to the drawing board for you.

I just read this Tweet by DC_Draino which explains that the statute of limitation (in New York) for sexual assault is usually 5 to 7 years and civil cases for such crimes has a statute of limitation of 20 years. The zombie hag that miraculously remembered that she got “raped” and accused Trump of “rape” waited for more than 20 years to file her false claim. So under normal circumstances, she's too late to file criminal OR civil charges. But wait: New York AMENDED that law in 2022. How friggin' convenient is THAT!?

Pinned Tweet

DC_Draino

@DC_Draino

Did you know? The statue of limitations for sexual assault in NY is typically 5-7 years New York even has a 20 year period for civil claims of sexual assault But that wasn’t enough to get Trump - Jean Carroll’s claims go back to the mid 90s So NY amended the law in 2022 to provide unlimited statue of limitations for civil claims of sexual assault and provided a 1 year window where preexisting claims could be litigated That’s where Jean Carroll comes in Funded by a Democrat activist, she filed her claim against Trump in that limited window and even a liberal New York jury wouldn’t find Trump liable for rape People paying attention know what this truly is Another political attack to try and harm Trump before the 2024 election https://forbes.com/sites/douglaswigdor/2022/05/25/statute-of-limitations-on-sexual-assault-eliminated-for-one-year-in-new-york-following-passage-of-the-adult-survivors-act/?sh=3561bae846fd…

·
9.5M

Views

So New York clearly planned this entire dog and pony show. I hope Trump sues the asses off of these dirty shills, liars, and vermin. I hope he sues that ugly hag, Carroll, for defamation and bearing false witness. She actually looks like a good candidate for a hemp rope and a tall tree.

And YET the left continues to point the other direction and scream GESTAPO.

Trump was found innocent of "rape." Oops. Back to the drawing board for you.
Sexual abuse and defamation. Is something bothering you about that fact?
It sucks for you to see dear leader lose. If he wasn't such a deviant it still would be ok with you. But he is. A sexual deviant. Huge character flaw.

Of course it was. Just as the charges coming in Atlanta this summer and the ones in DC in winter or next spring. It's the last stand fight for the Left.

Sexual abuse and defamation. Is something bothering you about that fact?
It sucks for you to see dear leader lose. If he wasn't such a deviant it still would be ok with you. But he is. A sexual deviant. Huge character flaw.
List the actual facts ... not the false accusations. Trump never met that ugly zombie. She just wants free money like all lefties do.

Last edited:

Pinned Tweet

DC_Draino

@DC_Draino

·
9.5M

Views

Trump, like a lot of men, got caught up in that whole "Me Too" movement.

Trump's New York Trial Was Pre-Planned​

1683858075695.png

Think they'll amend the law to get Tara Reade her day in court?

Don't hold your breath...

Who is Tara Reade?​

A former aide to Biden from his years in the Senate, Reade, now 56, says that in 1993, in a corridor in a Senate office building, he pushed her against a wall and assaulted her, penetrating her with his fingers.

According to the New York Times, a friend of Reade said she described an incident at the time, involving Biden. Two more people, another friend and Reade’s brother, have said she mentioned “a traumatic sexual incident involving Biden”.

Forum List

Back