Trump's new tactic

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.
In a few minutes, Trump will deliver a speech in Wisconsin. What's the new tactic? Delivering the speech after the major network evening news programs air. Doing that means that Trump and his surrogates get a full night and all of tomorrow to get their talking points together before the major networks will have their key people on hand/on air to discuss the speech.

It's worth noting, BTW, that the speech is heavily targeted to black voters/citizens. One member of the audience in the room listening to the speech remarked how it's strange that Trump chose to deliver his exhortation to black folks in a room comprised of 1% or fewer black people. Of course, by the same token, it's easy to talk about a community of people when that community of people aren't by and large present to respond in person and real time on national television to one's words.

Last edited:
In a few minutes, Trump will deliver a speech in Wisconsin. What's the new tactic? Delivering the speech after the major network evening news programs air. Doing that means that Trump and his surrogates get a full night and all of tomorrow to get their talking points together before the major networks will have their key people on hand/on air to discuss the speech.
So what?

Except that Trump's surrogates are by no large a joke. How laughable are the Female Trump surrogates - mercenaries to the extreme.

So what?

Like the 24/7 news cycle won't cover it for anyone who wants to see it. Hillary ducks the main stream media for six months and people like 320 don't seem to care but if Trump gives a speech after a certain HOUR of the day...320 thinks it's a "tactic"?

Here's a newsflash for you, Kiddies...

Donald Trump doesn't give a damn what the major network news programs say about him because he knows it's going to be negative. That's the dynamic of this race.

Except that Trump's surrogates are by [and] large a joke. How laughable are the Female Trump surrogates - mercenaries to the extreme.

Black bold:
See my revision of your post. I think based on your second sentence, my revision is what you meant to write. Let me know if I'm mistaken.

Red:
I don't know about all of them. I've seen a few whom I remember -- Kayleigh McEnany, his campaign spokesperson (don't know her name), Jan Brewer, and the blond woman with an unusual first name -- and they are the one's who make the rounds on CNN. Each of them present almost without fail what strike me as the weakest of weak arguments. Truly I have to wonder whether they honestly believe the BS they spew or whether they are simply doing it to collect a paycheck. Moreover, they nearly never give a direct answer to even the most simple and neutrally presented questions asked of them. I do know they aren't abjectly and inherently stupid, but for what they have to say on national/global television, they may as well be.

Except that Trump's surrogates are by [and] large a joke. How laughable are the Female Trump surrogates - mercenaries to the extreme.

Black bold:
See my revision of your post. I think based on your second sentence, my revision is what you meant to write. Let me know if I'm mistaken.

Red:
I don't know about all of them. I've seen a few whom I remember -- Kayleigh McEnany, his campaign spokesperson (don't know her name), Jan Brewer, and the blond woman with an unusual first name -- and they are the one's who make the rounds on CNN. Each of them present almost without fail what strike me as the weakest of weak arguments. Truly I have to wonder whether they honestly believe the BS they spew or whether they are simply doing it to collect a paycheck. Moreover, they nearly never give a direct answer to even the most simple and neutrally presented questions asked of them. I do know they aren't abjectly and inherently stupid, but for what they have to say on national/global television, they may as well be.
And you are asking the reader to take the word of a hack leaving here the day AFTER the election? YOU have an agenda and a narrative to follow. The VOTERS will sort the election out and the REAL members will sort you hacks out.

320 Years of History needs uneducated, homosexuals to interpret The Donald;s speech. Folks, this is the essence of LOW INFORMATION voters. It is scary that douchebags rely on faggots to reinterpret reality for them. What kind of medication are these democrat qu33rs on?

Forum List

Back