Trump's Muslim Ban Doesn't Go Far Enough

You'd rather have left wingers turn them all into wind farms.
No, dumb fuck, National Parks, Wildlife Refuges, National Monuments, and Wilderness Areas are all off limits for the wind turbines. BLM and National Forest Lands are open for the mills, mining, grazing, and many other uses.
What's more, Dumber Fuck, is wind farms destroy the landscape for miles beyond their immediate locations. They destroy the skyline. Moronic lefties have no fucking eye.

Solar panels are the solution. You can find a thread by that name in the environment section.
Except that idiot left wingers destroy the historic aesthetic of old unique architecture by replacing accurate roofing with solar panels.

You are making mountains out of mole hills.
No, you're demonstrating your ignorance.
Would you put a hybrid motor in a vintage Rolls Royce?

iegTs7I.jpg

The pictures I showed were of Nazi soldiers. Is the picture of the actor you showed of the actor who wasn't supposed to mean something?
It was humor. Get a sense of humor.

This isn't a thread for humor. I thought your picture of a White person portraying a negro soldier was in a way saying that the pictures I showed were just as fake.

End "all" immigration, regardless of where the person comes from.
Our cities are congested, as are our highways and city streets.
Our family farms are disappearing because of urban/suburban sprawl.
Our forests continue to be cut down.
Our wildlife habitats continue to dwindle.
It's only a matter of time before they take away the Nation Parks, National Forests and Wildlife Refuges and turn them into mining areas, drilling fields, condos, malls, parking lots, business towers and housing tracts, especially under this new administration.

No. Allow immigration from White countries. Our cities are congested. With non-whites. The highways and streets can be blamed on the auto industry. Family farms are disappearing mostly because of corporate farming. The other two I agree with. As to national parks and things, if Reagan couldn't do it, I doubt if Trump could.
LOL You mean those nice white folks that killed so many of our sailors with submarines during two world wars? What a bigoted little idiot you are. Why don't you go somewhere that already has a fascist government, because you are not going to be allowed to create one here.

Face it. The U.S. was on the wrong side during WW II. I have some pictures to show you. I wonder what you will make of them
5NgIrJ8.jpg
4EyYhy7.jpg
ENGzP61.jpg
iegTs7I.jpg
eFOJ8Jz.jpg
DurDYPK.jpg
G71c8te.jpg
Any side that rounds up millions of men, women, children, infants, mentally disabled and Gypsies and gases them, is not the side to be on; it's the side to destroy.

No, dumb fuck, National Parks, Wildlife Refuges, National Monuments, and Wilderness Areas are all off limits for the wind turbines. BLM and National Forest Lands are open for the mills, mining, grazing, and many other uses.
What's more, Dumber Fuck, is wind farms destroy the landscape for miles beyond their immediate locations. They destroy the skyline. Moronic lefties have no fucking eye.

Solar panels are the solution. You can find a thread by that name in the environment section.
Except that idiot left wingers destroy the historic aesthetic of old unique architecture by replacing accurate roofing with solar panels.

No. But I would put an electric motor in one. As long as you couldn't tell by looking at one or seeing one drive, why would it make a difference.

All muslim immigration should be halted. Not for a certain amount of time, but for all time. And not from a certain number of muslin countries, but from all of them. On top of that, the ones already here should be deported. Why? Because muslims are enemies. Their very religion requires them to be so!

I have seen the morons protesting against Trump's shockingly limited actions. One of the BS arguments they come up with is that this is a country of immigrants. But most of those who immigrated here weren't homosexuals, like most muslims; didn't treat their women like cattle, limit their movements and in many cases require them to completely cover themselves when out in public; cut women's clits off; weren't accepting of pederasty and pedophilia; worship a prophet who personally cut off 600 to 900 people's heads with a knife; worship a god that promoted lying to infidels; etc. etc. etc.

The worthless scum who protest against Trump's actions shouldn't try hiding behind the far more civilized people who did immigrate here in the past.

True, but it's a start.

No. But I would put an electric motor in one. As long as you couldn't tell by looking at one or seeing one drive, why would it make a difference.
That is an example of the abject ignorance of the left.

It's only a matter of time before they take away the Nation Parks, National Forests and Wildlife Refuges and turn them into mining areas, drilling fields, condos, malls, parking lots, business towers and housing tracts, especially under this new administration.

No. Allow immigration from White countries. Our cities are congested. With non-whites. The highways and streets can be blamed on the auto industry. Family farms are disappearing mostly because of corporate farming. The other two I agree with. As to national parks and things, if Reagan couldn't do it, I doubt if Trump could.
LOL You mean those nice white folks that killed so many of our sailors with submarines during two world wars? What a bigoted little idiot you are. Why don't you go somewhere that already has a fascist government, because you are not going to be allowed to create one here.

Face it. The U.S. was on the wrong side during WW II. I have some pictures to show you. I wonder what you will make of them
5NgIrJ8.jpg
4EyYhy7.jpg
ENGzP61.jpg
iegTs7I.jpg
eFOJ8Jz.jpg
DurDYPK.jpg
G71c8te.jpg
Any side that rounds up millions of men, women, children, infants, mentally disabled and Gypsies and gases them, is not the side to be on; it's the side to destroy.

I will tell something you probably already know. You are a LIAR! Or maybe you really are ignorant. If so, go to the history section and look up the thread, "The Holocaust. The fake history." It is so TRUE that they even closed the thread down to debate.

5NgIrJ8.jpg
4EyYhy7.jpg
ENGzP61.jpg
iegTs7I.jpg
eFOJ8Jz.jpg
DurDYPK.jpg
G71c8te.jpg

I will tell something you probably already know. You are a LIAR! Or maybe you really are ignorant. If so, go to the history section and look up the thread, "The Holocaust. The fake history."
The only liar here is.....YOU!

While I personally feel that we have enough people in this nation right now, I have little desire to completely shut down immigration.

I do feel that ISIS' well documented plan of implanting agents into refugee, visa, and other immigration programs is a major problem that should be addressed by extreme vetting (and as anyone who watched Gowdy and Chavez tear into the Obama administration about their "vetting" system knows the one we have now legitimately takes the "word" of refugees with little to no investigation into readily accessible information such as Facebook pages.) I think we should without a doubt shut down immigration from /all/ nations until such time as we can properly vet these people - if that means some, like Syrian's who's government doesn't have a database, are left out of the privilege of coming into our nation, tough shit. However, it should be a temporary ban that includes a strict timeline to the DHS to design that vetting program to the satisfaction of the President (as immigration policy has been the Presidents domain since... 1857 if I recall correctly.)

I will also agree that from what I've read (and seen) that the Muslim religion as a whole has some pretty serious complications with the US Constitution and rule of law. I do think that these folks need to be made /very/ plainly aware that there will /never/ be /any form/ of Sharia law in the United States, that /their/ women will be considered as /men/ - not property - and /even/ in such cases that the wife/daughter may even /want/ to follow Sharia law she will /still/ be protected regardless (as in the case of doctors being mandated to report physical abuse and the like,) that children under the age of 18 have legal rights and are 100% protected from rape regardless of their parents wishes, and in fact that /parents/ are often punished for perceived abuse. Basically they need to be made aware that they won't be allowed to follow the letter of their book, nor even to some extent their culture (re shitting in public pools, attacking women for wearing slutty clothes, lying to infidels, etc.) here because sections of it are violations of our Constitution. If these folks are willing to 'tone down' some parts of their religious tenants and culture, just as Christians, Mormon's, and others have been required to do, then they are welcome to come. However, if they are not willing to 'wiggle,' or in some cases abandon, those beliefs which are in conflict with the laws and nature of American principles and ideals then they need to be turned away. They can go to one of the other 50 some countries that are taking people in. I understand that the lefty bleeding hearts are trying to uphold our immigrant traditions, but there is a point at which you are /not/ doing these people a favor by thrusting them into culture shock - and in fact, that in itself can cause a violent reaction - case in point the supposed honor killing recently. The daughter was acting consistent to [tame ass] American culture, yet the Father clearly couldn't handle it.

As far as the southern border, no sympathy what-so-ever. If they were just coming in for jobs that would be bad enough when we've got so many who say they want jobs and can't find one. It's an entirely different can of worms when you start giving them the benefits of citizens despite the fact that they have broken our laws and were too selfish and impatient to fucking come in the right way. Bullshit my tax dollars should go to some fucking illegal immigrant - and from the looks of it these little fucks now think they own the damn place. As far as I'm concerned they are now a hostile invasion force and I want them out. I want the southern border patrolled with lethal force to keep them out unless they can fill out the proper paperwork and abide by the laws of this nation. Lets say Russian's started flooding into Alaska, would you be okay with just letting them in to take over cities in Alaska, say Prudhoe Bay or Valdez, and proclaim it "now belongs to them," let them take over US government positions and offices? Seriously think about that because that is /exactly/ what many states like CA are doing in the South - they are letting illegals take over the government down there. It's absolutely astonishing.

Forum List

Back