Alexandre Bissonnette. A Hero!

Yes, but it's not terrorism, it's far right beliefs.

As I understand it this guy's like total fringe group. Some anti-muslim, anti-immigrant group - they apparently also hate non-Quebec immigrants from elsewhere in Canada coming into 'their turf' or whatever. They sound pretty nutzy all around.

As I understand it this guy's like total fringe group. Some anti-muslim, anti-immigrant group - they apparently also hate non-Quebec immigrants from elsewhere in Canada coming into 'their turf' or whatever. They sound pretty nutzy all around.
Maybe he got tired of waiting on the American actors to show up?

It's about time somebody gave those muslim slime a taste of their own medicine.

Fake rightwing plant alert.

I said what I meant and meant what I said.

You progressive hacks are pathetic. You don't get the results you want, you can't win any arguement on these boards, so you resort to creating a fake "racist rightwing guy" account and live out your fantasy.

See ya around "joined yesterday".

I think he wanted to prove he was a 'true supporter' or whatever.

It's kind of a weird thing with what I call 'sheep' humans (those who are followers not leaders,) their wanting to fit in with whatever group and making their support known by doing... completely off the wall shit. I find it rather fascinating. Low self-worth somehow converts itself immense ego and somehow justifies everything from dressing up like a vagina to killing people in their minds, simply for an atta-boy from some random strangers on the internet (or TV and/or the newspaper in the past.) It's interesting how easily humans lose their ability to make logical/ethical decisions under the influence of "group think" or "mob mentality."

Ever see the movie "Idocracy?" In it the intelligent were a "fringe" group. Being 'fringe" isn't the point. Whether or not I am right IS the point. As to your anti-muslim, anti-immigrant thing, I just started a thread called, "Trump's muslim ban doesn't go far enough." Read it and tell me if there is anything in the thread that you think is wrong.

I think he wanted to prove he was a 'true supporter' or whatever.

It's kind of a weird thing with what I call 'sheep' humans (those who are followers not leaders,) their wanting to fit in with whatever group and making their support known by doing... completely off the wall shit. I find it rather fascinating. Low self-worth somehow converts itself immense ego and somehow justifies everything from dressing up like a vagina to killing people in their minds, simply for an atta-boy from some random strangers on the internet (or TV and/or the newspaper in the past.) It's interesting how easily humans lose their ability to make logical/ethical decisions under the influence of "group think" or "mob mentality."

I think he just wanted to show some true patriotism. And was willing to put his ass on the line to do it.

The road two fascism, and we are on it. Failsafe is just the next step.

• Powerful and continuing nationalism
  • Disdain for human rights
  • Identification of enemies as a unifying cause
  • Supremacy of the military
  • Rampant sexism
  • Controlled mass media
  • Obsession with national security
  • Religion and government intertwined
  • Corporate power protected
  • Labor [sic] power suppressed
  • Disdain for intellectuals & the arts
  • Obsession with crime & punishment