Trumps message to Ghina... A true patriot

How many products has the Great Grabber had manufactured in China and elsewhere overseas so he could import it back and sell to stupid Americans?

He's calling you stupid Americans.

I like that when Trump is overseas he's tough. He's bold. He calls out good and evil. He speaks with pride about America. He's unpredictable.

So unlike that weak President who came before him.
He has done some of that and those moments I agree with you... However, the quote I am talking about is calling America stupid, and complimenting China for breaking international trade laws and ripping us off. Seems to go against what you just said.

No actually he called the previous administration stupid, it’s not Chinas fault we voted for the previous stupid administration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, exactly my point... He is calling us stupid. When Obama apologized for the actions of our past administrations it was an "Apology Tour" and highly criticized. Was it not? Is there a difference here?

How many products has the Great Grabber had manufactured in China and elsewhere overseas so he could import it back and sell to stupid Americans?

He's calling you stupid Americans.
Yes he is, that's what I said in the OP. He is calling us stupid and making excuses for China breaking the rules. A true patriot

Wow, is this really how we want our leader talking about our country while abroad? It sounds like he is on his own version of an apology tour...

Trumps actual words:
“I don’t blame China... After all, who can blame a country for being able to take advantage of another country for the benefit of its citizens? I give China great credit. In actuality, I blame past [US] administrations for allowing this out-of-control trade deficit to take place and to grow.

My interpretation of what Trump just told China:
"Hey China, You've been taking advantage of our intellectual property and manipulating your currency to mount up a tremendous trade deficit but I don't blame you. I blame the stupid leadership of the USA for allowing you do it. You were simply acting in the best interest of your country..."

Lets translate it using his logic with another situation:
"Hey Bin Laden, I don't blame you for blowing up the twin towers. you were after all trying to protect your people, culture, and defend your religious beliefs. It was our fault for letting you do it."

#idiotLogic

BTW... Yes when it's not China or Shina, it's Ghina!

Seems you don't get it.
There is a big difference between past government unfair trade agreements and a terrorist who hated this country and wanted it destroyed.

Wow, is this really how we want our leader talking about our country while abroad? It sounds like he is on his own version of an apology tour...

Trumps actual words:
“I don’t blame China... After all, who can blame a country for being able to take advantage of another country for the benefit of its citizens? I give China great credit. In actuality, I blame past [US] administrations for allowing this out-of-control trade deficit to take place and to grow.

"Hey China, You've been taking advantage of our intellectual property and manipulating your currency to mount up a tremendous trade deficit but I don't blame you. I blame the stupid leadership of the USA for allowing you do it. You were simply acting in the best interest of your country..."

"Hey Bin Laden, I don't blame you for blowing up the twin towers. you were after all trying to protect your people, culture, and defend your religious beliefs. It was our fault for letting you do it."

#idiotLogic

Seems you don't get it.
There is a big difference between past government unfair trade agreements and a terrorist who hated this country and wanted it destroyed.

Yeah, I can see there would be a ton of difference between those two things. Just as there is a big difference between a fluffy batch of cotton candy and a steaming pile of crap. What is your point?

They flattered Trump with pomp and parades, and Trump fell for it and yes, he's on apology tour that makes anything Obama ever said to China sound like a nuclear threat. Trump is so fucking stupid it makes me cringe.

Trumps actual words:

#idiotLogic

Seems you don't get it.

Yeah, I can see there would be a ton of difference between those two things. Just as there is a big difference between a fluffy batch of cotton candy and a steaming pile of crap. What is your point?

I have already made the point. :lmao:

Trump is so out of his league.

Actually, he'd be out of his league at an HOA or student counsel meeting.

The man is scary stupid and easily set off at the slightest provocation. Like a old dumb dog.

Trumps actual words:

#idiotLogic

Seems you don't get it.

Well then all should be clear in that fantasy land you life in. Thanks for playing

So he doesn't blame leaders of other countries for looking out for their country.

like he's doing
I guess that would apply for Little Rocket Man then... So he should have no problem with him getting nukes so he can defend his people

Trumps actual words:

#idiotLogic

Seems you don't get it.

Well then all should be clear in that fantasy land you life in. Thanks for playing

So what new thing will you come up with when it happens?

Trumps actual words:

#idiotLogic

Seems you don't get it.

So what new thing will you come up with when it happens?

When what happens?

So he doesn't blame leaders of other countries for looking out for their country.

like he's doing
I guess that would apply for Little Rocket Man then... So he should have no problem with him getting nukes so he can defend his people
Did you take your time and think about that post?

I hope not
Yeah, I really don't think there is a big difference. I get if Lil Kimmy was a bit more reasonable and he and Trump engaged in talks then Trump would say something similar. He would respect Kim for strengthening his country and trying to defend his people...

like he is doing

like he's doing

I hope not
Yeah, I really don't think there is a big difference. I get if Lil Kimmy was a bit more reasonable and he and Trump engaged in talks then Trump would say something similar. He would respect Kim for strengthening his country and trying to defend his people...

like he is doing
if kim wasn't nuts, your post would make sense

but he's not

so you had to backpeddle with an 'if'

Trump is so out of his league.

Actually, he'd be out of his league at an HOA or student counsel meeting.

The man is scary stupid and easily set off at the slightest provocation. Like a old dumb dog.

But he is President, and you are........?

like he's doing

I hope not

like he is doing
if kim wasn't nuts, your post would make sense

but he's not

so you had to backpeddle with an 'if'
Of course its an "if" there was no back peddle... My original post was hyperbole centered around a central message and actions of our leader. Did you not catch that?

Forum List

Back