Trump's .. I'm Sorry

w1zklg.jpg

I'm sorry. Not really. But I'm sorry. Fuck you.

He admitted to being wrong before and apologized for his hurtful tone. Does that sound like narcissistic, arrogant, and egotistical person?

When have we EVER heard Big Ears say anything similar? Yet the media accuses Trump of these things, but would never accuse BO...and libs and dumb Americans can't see the distortion.
No, it sounds like someone that is not in control of his emotions or thoughts...
Of course it does, and Obama is the greatest president of ALL TIME!!!!

Golly ... What a Guy....:lol:

Sure, it's not exactly a gushing apology, but it's the biggest apology I've ever seen from any politician, particularly in the middle of an election.

Hillary's offered nothing for her lies, even the server.

The big thing for Trump is if he wants to win, he has to stop doing it. And he has to realize that no, it's not fair. The media is leftist and after him and he has to talk to that standard

For the past three decades, America has steadily become a nation of haves and have-nots. Our incomes are increasingly drastically unequal: the top 1% of Americans collect almost 20% of the nation's income-more than double their share in 1973. We have less equality of income than Venezuela, Kenya, or Yemen.

What economics Nobelist Paul Krugman terms "the Great Divergence" has until now been treated as little more than a talking point, a club to be wielded in ideological battles. But it may be the most important change in this country during our lifetimes-a sharp, fundamental shift in the character of American society, and not at all for the better.

The income gap has been blamed on everything from computers to immigration, but its causes and consequences call for a patient, non-partisan exploration. In The Great Divergence, Timothy Noah delivers this urgently needed inquiry, ignoring political rhetoric and drawing on the best work of contemporary researchers to peer beyond conventional wisdom. Noah explains not only how the Great Divergence has come about, but why it threatens American democracy-and most important, how we can begin to reverse it.

Look, you stupid fuck....tell me how we can EVER have a fair monetary system with a central bank that extends credit from nothing...explain to us how stealing from others is going to level the playing field while paying interest on "money" that never existed to begin with. I get really tired of trying to explain to stupid fucks like you that refuse to open their eyes........it's exhausting. Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity.........it is ran by international bankers...it's a fucking fact and not even disputable....get it now?
The funny thing is, I completely agree with you. But try to have that conversation with the Republicans and you'll see it gets shut down so fast your head will spin. I know the banks were taken over in 1913. You are preaching to the choir. Freedom to Fascism baby! But try explaining that to the public. And in the end, don't tell me it's the Republicans who are going to fix this. They're so far up the bankers asses and you think they care?

If you are going to vote Trump cool but then how do you vote for Republican governors, senators and house members? Must be cognitive dissonance kicking in.

Are you telling me Republicans are for cleaning up the Federal Reserve now?

You can't imagine that the corporate whore would do ANYTHING to clean up the Federal Reserve can you? She's part of the establishment and bought and paid for by the corporations.
You think Trump will? LOL. That's a hoot. He'll say one thing to get elected and then be the worst president ever. Or since GW Bush.

"You think Trump will?" No, I don't. I don't support Trump anymore than I support Clinton. But, you're an ignorant hypocrite if you condemn Trump while claiming Clinton is a better choice.

Vote Jill Stein. SHE embodies the things that Bernie believed before he was raped by the DNC/Clinton machine.

If I lived in a slam dunk red or blue state, I'd vote Jill Stein. Don't throw away your vote on someone who's going to win/lose those electoral votes no matter what you vote. But I live in Michigan. I can not stand the thought of a Republican White House, Senate & House. Damn right Hillary and the Democrats are the lesser of two evils. In a two party system, one party is always the lesser of the two evils.

I am glad Trump is the GOP nominee. Of all the Republicans, he's the only one I can stand the thought of being President. For all the reasons you guys are voting for Trump, a small part of me hopes he wins to see what he can do. But you will NEVER convince me to vote for him. He will have to win without me and then win me over in 4 years. But it's possible. I just believe Trump will be the most corrupt most hypocritical lying piece of shit President this country has ever seen. He's already proven to me to be unfit for the office.

But imagine that even after saying that about him, I'd still rather him than Kasich, Rubio, Cruz, Jeb, Carson, Carli, etc. What does that say about the GOP? I'll tell you what Trump does for me. He vindicates that all these years I was right about the GOP. And NONE of the USMB members ever would admit it. But voting for Trump says more than their words ever will. Why didn't they love Rubio? Why didn't they nominate Cruz? What was wrong with Jeb? EXACTLY! They are pieces of shit.

I have always considered the Democrats the lesser of the two evils. I saw my union dad save $700,000 in his life because of his UNION job and I know which party hates unions. I could give you a million reasons why I will never vote GOP until they show me something. Don't just tell me Hillary is just as bad as you. Show me you are better than her.

w1zklg.jpg

Just imagine what a prick this guy would be if he ever won.

Yes, we need someone who's just a good person. Like Hillary. Just hope no one you care for gets assaulted by her husband, she'll take the lead on destroying her in the media. Hope you're never in a place like Libya and hope you never need the military to come help you as well ...

w1zklg.jpg

Yes, we need someone who's just a good person. Like Hillary. Just hope no one you care for gets assaulted by her husband, she'll take the lead on destroying her in the media. Hope you're never in a place like Libya and hope you never need the military to come help you as well ...
If it wasn't so obvious you guys are using the soldiers who died in Benghazi as political footballs.

w1zklg.jpg

If it wasn't so obvious you guys are using the soldiers who died in Benghazi as political footballs.

So you admit you're just using the deaths in Iraq as "political footballs." Got it.

Actually that you're an intellectual slut and don't mean anything you say doesn't mean others are the same way. Some are, but many of us are not

w1zklg.jpg

Don't worry. I am not voting for either one of them.

I think that may have been the closest Trump has ever come to an actual apology in his life. Wasn't a real apology, but it was close. He was trying. It was the first time he's actually said something as a fully grown adult.

At least he admitted he has done wrong. The liar Clinton has never admitted she has bee wrong! Even when she has been caught red handed (aka the personal server) she continues the lie.

She is the most corrupt and dishonest candidate to ever run for office. You think she gives a shit about the people? She would shit on the people!

Actually she has apologized multiple times for the emails.

I think that may have been the closest Trump has ever come to an actual apology in his life. Wasn't a real apology, but it was close. He was trying. It was the first time he's actually said something as a fully grown adult.

At least he admitted he has done wrong. The liar Clinton has never admitted she has bee wrong! Even when she has been caught red handed (aka the personal server) she continues the lie.

She is the most corrupt and dishonest candidate to ever run for office. You think she gives a shit about the people? She would shit on the people!

When was that? To call what Trump said lame when he said he regretted things he said with Hillary saying she regrets something she didn't really do is laughable

w1zklg.jpg

Which of those involved administration cover ups and failure to act like Hitlary did in Benghazi? I'm not aware that any of them did. Link?

You know that's the issue, not just that people died. Cut the crap

When was that? To call what Trump said lame when he said he regretted things he said with Hillary saying she regrets something she didn't really do is laughable

Why does EVERYTHING always have to be spoonfed to conservatives?

“That was a mistake. I’m sorry about that. I take responsibility,” Mrs. Clinton said in an interview with David Muir of ABC News broadcast Tuesday night. “And I’m trying to be as transparent as I possibly can.”

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...rver-a-mistake-says-im-sorry-about-that/?_r=0

w1zklg.jpg

So you admit you're just using the deaths in Iraq as "political footballs." Got it.

Actually that you're an intellectual slut and don't mean anything you say doesn't mean others are the same way. Some are, but many of us are not
It's just too easy to see you are being intellectually dishonest. We get it. It's an election year. You guys really got nothing to run on so you are going to exaggerate everything. Pathetic really and not going to work.

w1zklg.jpg

Which of those involved administration cover ups and failure to act like Hitlary did in Benghazi? I'm not aware that any of them did. Link?

You know that's the issue, not just that people died. Cut the crap
Shut the fuck up you partisan piece of crap

Soldier Speaks Up A Decade After Pat Tillman's Friendly-Fire Death

What Really Happened To Pat Tillman?

Forum List

Back