Trump's history of not renting to black tenants

if white people don't want to live with black people its racism

if black people don't want to live with white people its gentrification

if white people don't want to live with black people its racism

if black people don't want to live with white people its gentrification

You should leave 5 syllable words alone. They are obviously way above your pointed little head and your peanut sized brain, as evidenced by the incredibly stupid statement above.

The Klan were close to the peak of their political game at that time. He could have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.
The second Klan was a formal fraternal organization, with a national and state structure. At its peak in the mid-1920s, the organization claimed to include about 15% of the nation's eligible population,
Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

Could be. Of course affiliation with the KKK during that era was more common than uncommon.

In the same article one of the elder Trumps own associates recalls being told to put a rental application from a prospective renter who looked to be a qualified renter "in his desk drawer.....because I don't rent to n*****s". The future #45 was in his late teens at the time and was standing right there....

I don't suppose that he picked up any sentiments like that from his father?

Only he knows for sure.

So if the black community is put back to work by new jobs from this administrations policies will that question be important?

I think that if ANYONE is put back to work as a result of the policies of this administration, the numbers will be minimal.

What I think will transpire is that billionaires like #45 and those associated with him will be further enriched at the expense of the taxpayers.

The previous administration was very good to the 1%. Those billionaires did the best under Obama. You are saying he will keep the status quo then?

He already has. Look at what he has already spent on weekend trips to his private resort in what? 90 days in office?

Now he just placed his daughter in an allegedly non compensated position?

Unethical Nepotism. Had the last POTUS done such a thing, he would have been "Enmitt Tilled".

Last edited:
The Klan were close to the peak of their political game at that time. He could have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

Could be. Of course affiliation with the KKK during that era was more common than uncommon.

In the same article one of the elder Trumps own associates recalls being told to put a rental application from a prospective renter who looked to be a qualified renter "in his desk drawer.....because I don't rent to n*****s". The future #45 was in his late teens at the time and was standing right there....

Only he knows for sure.

So if the black community is put back to work by new jobs from this administrations policies will that question be important?

I think that if ANYONE is put back to work as a result of the policies of this administration, the numbers will be minimal.

What I think will transpire is that billionaires like #45 and those associated with him will be further enriched at the expense of the taxpayers.

The previous administration was very good to the 1%. Those billionaires did the best under Obama. You are saying he will keep the status quo then?

He already has. Look at what he has already spent on weekend trips to his private resort in what? 90 days in office?

Unethical Nepotism. Had the last POTUS done such a thing, he would have been "Enmitt Tilled".

What was Kennedy appointing his brother to AG position? It is not like it hasn't been done before. Also has Melania taken a vacation yet like the Mooch did on the taxpayers without her husband?

Only he knows for sure.

What was Kennedy appointing his brother to AG position? It is not like it hasn't been done before. Also has Melania taken a vacation yet like the Mooch did on the taxpayers without her husband?

Are you serious? Comparing #45's daughter who has ZERO work experience outside of her father's enterprises to RFK is a gigantic stretch.

Want to guess how many weekend's has Trump been gone playing golf since he has been in office and what the cost has been?

Trump Has Spent as Much on Travel in a Month as Obama Did in a Year

Are you serious? Comparing #45's daughter who has ZERO work experience outside of her father's enterprises to RFK is a gigantic stretch.

Want to guess how many weekend's has Trump been gone playing golf since he has been in office and what the cost has been?

I don't care how much he has spent.
ZERO work experience outside of her father's enterprises

Her father did alright, didn't he?

I don't care how much he has spent.
ZERO work experience outside of her father's enterprises

Her father did alright, didn't he?

My guess is that if the last President had spend that kind of money on travel, you would care a lot.

Sure he has done alright .....with a startup gift from his own daddy.

LoL @ unsourced OP. "Way back in 1973, Trump looked over some black people looking to rent"

In 1973. That's how far back scum-stirrers had to go to get that one. Furthermore, discrimination was not found.

How many leftists did it take sifting through microfiche to pull this one out?

Major Landlord Accused of Antiblack Bias in City

500px-Simpsons-nelson-ha-ha-93-p-672x480.jpg

Nelsonfinal.png

So there is at least a tiny shred of truth to it. :lol:

I didn't know if it was true and didn't care if it was, I was just trolling for shits and gigs.

Forum List

Back