Trump's history of not renting to black tenants

Obviously a learned practice. His father was a KKK supporter.

His start up wealth was handed to him on a silver platter, most likely with stipulations.

An apple usually does not fall far from it's tree.
You should prove that.

Donald Trump's Father Was A KKK Member? Parents Frank Trump And Mary MacLeod Made New York Home
The Klan were close to the peak of their political game at that time. He could have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.
The second Klan was a formal fraternal organization, with a national and state structure. At its peak in the mid-1920s, the organization claimed to include about 15% of the nation's eligible population,
Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

Could be. Of course affiliation with the KKK during that era was more common than uncommon.

In the same article one of the elder Trumps own associates recalls being told to put a rental application from a prospective renter who looked to be a qualified renter "in his desk drawer.....because I don't rent to n*****s". The future #45 was in his late teens at the time and was standing right there....

I don't suppose that he picked up any sentiments like that from his father?

Only he knows for sure.

So if the black community is put back to work by new jobs from this administrations policies will that question be important?

I think that if ANYONE is put back to work as a result of the policies of this administration, the numbers will be minimal.

What I think will transpire is that billionaires like #45 and those associated with him will be further enriched at the expense of the taxpayers.

The Klan were close to the peak of their political game at that time. He could have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.
The second Klan was a formal fraternal organization, with a national and state structure. At its peak in the mid-1920s, the organization claimed to include about 15% of the nation's eligible population,
Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

Could be. Of course affiliation with the KKK during that era was more common than uncommon.

In the same article one of the elder Trumps own associates recalls being told to put a rental application from a prospective renter who looked to be a qualified renter "in his desk drawer.....because I don't rent to n*****s". The future #45 was in his late teens at the time and was standing right there....

I don't suppose that he picked up any sentiments like that from his father?

Only he knows for sure.

So if the black community is put back to work by new jobs from this administrations policies will that question be important?

I think that if ANYONE is put back to work as a result of the policies of this administration, the numbers will be minimal.

What I think will transpire is that billionaires like #45 and those associated with him will be further enriched at the expense of the taxpayers.

The previous administration was very good to the 1%. Those billionaires did the best under Obama. You are saying he will keep the status quo then?

• clear.png
    Funny x 1
    8806.jpg
    Try answering the question.
  • List

I did answer the question.

I can't help it if you don't like it.

I don't like much of what you say. Trump doesn't even have his full cabinet yet and all your bitching based on nothing but opinions of pundits is detrimental to the country that you purport to give a fuck about.

I don't like much of what you say. Trump doesn't even have his full cabinet yet and all your bitching based on nothing but opinions of pundits is detrimental to the country that you purport to give a fuck about.

What bitching? :dunno:

You seem to be inference challenged bro. :thup:

What bitching? :dunno:

You seem to be inference challenged bro. :thup:

Bitching about a perceived racist policies you attach to every white man. Wait until he does something racist in office. Until then this is old news and unproven, and frankly unimportant.

Bitching about a perceived racist policies you attach to every white man. Wait until he does something racist in office. Until then this is old news and unproven, and frankly unimportant.

Do you always pull nonsense out of your ass when you've been made aware of your mistake? :dunno:

What is pathetic is that something that cannot be proven one way or the other matters. Do you honestly think Trump's policies are racist? Are politicians you do not like allowed to evolve?

This is riddled with so many inference fails that I don't even know where to start, so I won't bother.

How about you answer the question in general terms and we'll leave your hero out of this.

In your opinion, is it racist for a landlord to refuse to rent to black people? Is it prudent business? Is it both?

What is pathetic is that something that cannot be proven one way or the other matters. Do you honestly think Trump's policies are racist? Are politicians you do not like allowed to evolve?

This is riddled with so many inference fails that I don't even know where to start, so I won't bother.

How about you answer the question in general terms and we'll leave your hero out of this.

In your opinion, is it racist for a landlord to refuse to rent to black people? Is it prudent business? Is it both?

Have you ever considered staying out of private business decisions? Why are you owed an explanation if no laws were broken?

Have you ever considered staying out of private business decisions?

Huh?

You mean like if a private business decided to dump toxic waste into a river? I should just stay out of that? :cuckoo:

Why are you owed an explanation?

Whose asking for an explanation? I simply asked a question that clearly makes you uncomfortable. Not my problem. :thup:

Have you ever considered staying out of private business decisions?

Huh?

You mean like if a private business decided to dump toxic waste into a river? I should just stay out of that? :cuckoo:

Why are you owed an explanation?

Whose asking for an explanation? I simply asked a question that clearly makes you uncomfortable. Not my problem. :thup:
That is against the law, knock yourself out on that one. The other, not so much.

Forum List

Back