Trump’s Historic Lead On 2020 Fundraising Is Starting To Rattle Democrats

Hillary has lost what little mind she had.

'He's losing his s---': Trump's advisers are increasingly worried about his mental state following days of erratic behavior

• "His mood changes from one minute to the next based on some headline or tweet, and the next thing you know his entire schedule gets tossed out the window because he's losing his s---," one former White House official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal conversations about the president, told Insider.
  • Trump has spent the past several days fixated on his false claim over the weekend that Hurricane Dorian was going to hit Alabama. He has also lobbed attacks at his perceived enemies, like the actress Debra Messing, former FBI Director James Comey, and the "LameStream media."
  • "He's deteriorating in plain sight," one Republican strategist who is in frequent contact with the White House told Insider on Friday.
  • But a person who was close to Trump's legal team during the Russia investigation told Insider his public statements were "nothing compared to what he's like behind closed doors."
  • "He's like a bull seeing red," this person added. "There's just no getting through to him, and you can kiss your plans for the day goodbye because you're basically stuck looking after a 4-year-old now."

It should scare these Moon Bats.

Trump won't use much of that money for himself but it will be channeled to Republicans running for office in districts that can be flipped.

This will be a landslide victory for Trump and his coattails will drag in a Republican House and Senate.

We warned the stupid Moon Bats in 2016 that Crooked Hillary was a turd but they didn't listen. We are warning them now that all those Moon Bat Presidential candidates clowns are turds but I don't think they are listening to us now.

That is actually a good thing for the country. The further the Moon Bats stick their head up their Liberal asses and nominate extreme far Left shitheads like we are seeing now the fewer offices they will win.

If Trump wasn't a criminal, he would have easily been re elected. But he has been an embarrassment. Only loyal Trumpbots don't see it.

TDS, you haz it.

the GOP’s Tax Cuts won’t be Trump’s economic salvation either. Wasn’t the tax cut supposed to increase long-run growth by increasing business investment? Yes, it was but it isn’t delivering on that promise. Corporations received huge tax breaks, but they mostly used the money to pay higher dividends and buy back stocks, not for investment. And even the modest rise in business investment that did take place in 2018 seems to have been driven by higher oil prices, not tax cuts.

Trump’s low approval ratings are unlikely to increase significantly between now and 2020. Combine this lack of a strong economic upside over the next year with Trump’s extreme current unpopularity, and his chances for re-election if he even makes it to the end of his first term don’t look too good. Trump and his allies are in a deep hole right nowand the economy isn’t going to dig them out of it.
You live in your own little world don't you?

Trump won't use much of that money for himself but it will be channeled to Republicans running for office in districts that can be flipped.

This will be a landslide victory for Trump and his coattails will drag in a Republican House and Senate.

We warned the stupid Moon Bats in 2016 that Crooked Hillary was a turd but they didn't listen. We are warning them now that all those Moon Bat Presidential candidates clowns are turds but I don't think they are listening to us now.

That is actually a good thing for the country. The further the Moon Bats stick their head up their Liberal asses and nominate extreme far Left shitheads like we are seeing now the fewer offices they will win.

If Trump wasn't a criminal, he would have easily been re elected. But he has been an embarrassment. Only loyal Trumpbots don't see it.

TDS, you haz it.

the GOP’s Tax Cuts won’t be Trump’s economic salvation either. Wasn’t the tax cut supposed to increase long-run growth by increasing business investment? Yes, it was but it isn’t delivering on that promise. Corporations received huge tax breaks, but they mostly used the money to pay higher dividends and buy back stocks, not for investment. And even the modest rise in business investment that did take place in 2018 seems to have been driven by higher oil prices, not tax cuts.

Trump’s low approval ratings are unlikely to increase significantly between now and 2020. Combine this lack of a strong economic upside over the next year with Trump’s extreme current unpopularity, and his chances for re-election if he even makes it to the end of his first term don’t look too good. Trump and his allies are in a deep hole right nowand the economy isn’t going to dig them out of it.

D2C312D9-2840-4858-8836-CE3B06873EF9-1133128.jpg

And one thing history has taught us, the person with the most money always wins.
While true that’s not the point. This is the guy 52% of the people want impeached and about 80% are supposed to hate. Yet this is happening.

Kinda makes you wonder.

Why does it make you wonder?

What percentage of the population do you think has contributed to his campaign?

Do you think more than 20% of the US population has donated to him?
Why not? 20% doesn’t sound far fetched. It only seems that way to the left because they keep telling us everyone hates him.

Why not 20%....well because historically less than 5% of the country has ever donated to a political campaign.

Even if it is 20%....that leaves 80% of the population that did not.
And that 80% aren’t giving to democrats. Which is the point I was making. A guy we’re told everyone hates and wants impeached is out raising the dems. So what are they going to claim now? It’s all Russia’s donations?

I am claiming the faithful followers are happy to give away their money to him. Just like Benny Hinn and Creflo Dollar.

I am claiming that him making a lot of money does not have any bearing on how the country as a whole views him, just how his followers do.

Hillary had the most money last time, how did that work out for her?

If it were Mark Cuban, I would have said the same thing. I work in the corporate sector and we were dying for business friendly candidate vs a career politician. You have no idea how corporate America works. None. Zip. Zero. Stats will lag. When the next recession hits it will come out of the blue for you but many where I work will have seen it coming for months. Those stats you point to is reactive thinking not proactive.

A lot of words to openly admit you juts make shit up without a bit of data.

Oh, and I can promise you the data will show it coming, it did last time. People just like to ignore them and tell personal anecdotes instead.

Big data always wins.

Last edited:
While true that’s not the point. This is the guy 52% of the people want impeached and about 80% are supposed to hate. Yet this is happening.

Kinda makes you wonder.

Why does it make you wonder?

What percentage of the population do you think has contributed to his campaign?

Do you think more than 20% of the US population has donated to him?
Why not? 20% doesn’t sound far fetched. It only seems that way to the left because they keep telling us everyone hates him.

Why not 20%....well because historically less than 5% of the country has ever donated to a political campaign.

Even if it is 20%....that leaves 80% of the population that did not.
And that 80% aren’t giving to democrats. Which is the point I was making. A guy we’re told everyone hates and wants impeached is out raising the dems. So what are they going to claim now? It’s all Russia’s donations?

I am claiming the faithful followers are happy to give away their money to him. Just like Benny Hinn and Creflo Dollar.

I am claiming that him making a lot of money does not have any bearing on how the country as a whole views him, just how his followers do.

Hillary had the most money last time, how did that work out for her?
But everyone loved Hillary don’t you remember? 99% love her, historic landslide and all that shit. Donations were proof in 2016, remember? So now we’re supposed to believe the opposite is true.

But everyone loved Hillary don’t you remember? 99% love her, historic landslide and all that shit. Donations were proof in 2016, remember? So now we’re supposed to believe the opposite is true.

Nope, I want you to believe today what we found out was false in 2016...I am sure it will be different this time. :113:

Money is all that matters....:290968001256257790-final:

If it were Mark Cuban, I would have said the same thing. I work in the corporate sector and we were dying for business friendly candidate vs a career politician. You have no idea how corporate America works. None. Zip. Zero. Stats will lag. When the next recession hits it will come out of the blue for you but many where I work will have seen it coming for months. Those stats you point to is reactive thinking not proactive.

Oh, and I can promise you the data will show it coming, it did last time. People just like to ignore them and tell personal anecdotes instead.

Big data always wins.
It did? Do tell. What data? Very few knew. Very few. Because no one know AIG was so messed up and that the Govt would let Lehman fail. You’re so freaking stupid. Do you know why Lehman failed?

Big data always wins.
It did? Do tell. What data? Very few knew. Very few. Because no one know AIG was so messed up and that the Govt would let Lehman fail. You’re so freaking stupid. Do you know why Lehman failed?

Yet somehow a lot of people made a shit ton of money off of the last crash...but sure...it was just coincidence...they did not see it coming.

Big data always wins.

Yet somehow a lot of people made a shit ton of money off of the last crash...but sure...it was just coincidence...they did not see it coming.
A ton more lost money. Some short sellers did do well but not most. Indeed very few. No one saw Lehman failing. Not even the executives at Lehman.

Nope, I want you to believe today what we found out was false in 2016...I am sure it will be different this time. :113:

Then Hillary should have won by a landslide.
upload_2019-10-22_12-24-55.png

90% or more of the Republican Campaign Money goes to Trump mean while the Democrat have to split their money at least 14 ways

Then Hillary should have won by a landslide.
View attachment 285711

1pymhv.jpg

TDS, you haz it.

Well if people who are not in the top 10% show up and vote for Trump or don't show up, they get what they deserve

In the 2014 election, "80 percent of poor people did not vote."
Bernie Sanders on Sunday, April 24th, 2016 in an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press"

TDS, you haz it.

Well if people who are not in the top 10% show up and vote for Trump or don't show up, they get what they deserve

In the 2014 election, "80 percent of poor people did not vote."
Bernie Sanders on Sunday, April 24th, 2016 in an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press"
OMG. Are you really stupid enough to use a Leftard website as a ‘fact check’?

Forum List

Back