Trump's health--35 pounds overweight, fast food and doesn't exercise.

And Hillary's weight is?
With all this talk about Hillary Clinton's health--here's something to pay attention to.

Trump is 6'2" tall and weighs a WHOPPING 267 POUNDS. Well over the high end of BMI--Body mass index of 198 to max 232 or he's 35 pounds overweight (considered OBESE.)

Furthermore he loves FAST FOOD, brags about eating it every day, and his only exercise are those midnight tweety fingers.

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Sleep Apnea--(apparently he only sleeps 4 hours a night) so he already has this.
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease
Pulmonary Disease (very hard to breath when you're obese, heart has to work much harder to get Oxygen pumping through your blood.)
Health Risks of Being Overweight

Trump at 70 years old is a walking-talking massive heart attack or stroke.

Plus we already know he's got a mental disability called Narcissism which makes him a very dangerous world leader.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

trumpobamagolf.png

Her weight was not provided on the forms I saw at the Daily Mail.

Not surprised at all. There is a reason.

I amended my original post saying it is obvious she is over 35 lbs over weight and much shorter.
And Hillary's weight is?
With all this talk about Hillary Clinton's health--here's something to pay attention to.

Trump is 6'2" tall and weighs a WHOPPING 267 POUNDS. Well over the high end of BMI--Body mass index of 198 to max 232 or he's 35 pounds overweight (considered OBESE.)

Furthermore he loves FAST FOOD, brags about eating it every day, and his only exercise are those midnight tweety fingers.

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Sleep Apnea--(apparently he only sleeps 4 hours a night) so he already has this.
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease
Pulmonary Disease (very hard to breath when you're obese, heart has to work much harder to get Oxygen pumping through your blood.)

Plus we already know he's got a mental disability called Narcissism which makes him a very dangerous world leader.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

trumpobamagolf.png

Her weight was not provided on the forms I saw at the Daily Mail.

Trump doesn't have falling down episodes every couple of weeks and doesn't need to be helped up a short flight of stairs or thrown into a van like a piece of meat and driven away so the media doesn't see it.

Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!

falling-hillary1_x923.jpg

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease

trumpobamagolf.png

If you think simply having 35 extra pounds is obese, you need a hobby. That's really no different than the vast majority of Americans.

And he's still healthier than Hillary, so I'm not exactly sure what the argument is here
Clinton released her cholesterol numbers, pulse, and blood pressure and it sounds like Trump is going to release his next week so then we have some really important issues to discuss.

I believe he just refused to release them, like he did with his tax returns. Look my husband is 70 years old also, he keeps his weight in good BMI and still rides a mountain bike for exercise. If my husband was 2 pounds overweight he would be freaking out. Trump just doesn't care, and you know any doctor is going to talk to him about it, and you can be certain they have, he just refuses to change his habits.
Trump Flips Again, Gives Medical Document to Dr. Oz

Trump is just one of these guys that thinks he's invincible until it happens.

Probably 60% of the population of people aged 70 are 35 lbs overweight. Yeah, he would be healthier if he lost the weight, but it's not anything out of the ordinary.

Yeah, and if they are, they don't live too long if they're that much overweight and inactive. While you can survive Obesity in your 30's and 40's, it's instant death in your 70's.

You need to add the very high level of stress that goes with the job as president.

A man his age and weight won't be able to withstand the stress of that job.

And he's still healthier than Hillary, so I'm not exactly sure what the argument is here
Clinton released her cholesterol numbers, pulse, and blood pressure and it sounds like Trump is going to release his next week so then we have some really important issues to discuss.

I believe he just refused to release them, like he did with his tax returns. Look my husband is 70 years old also, he keeps his weight in good BMI and still rides a mountain bike for exercise. If my husband was 2 pounds overweight he would be freaking out. Trump just doesn't care, and you know any doctor is going to talk to him about it, and you can be certain they have, he just refuses to change his habits.

Probably 60% of the population of people aged 70 are 35 lbs overweight. Yeah, he would be healthier if he lost the weight, but it's not anything out of the ordinary.

Yeah, and if they are, they don't live too long if they're that much overweight and inactive. While you can survive Obesity in your 30's and 40's, it's instant death in your 70's.

You need to add the very high level of stress that goes with the job as president.

Yeah, but a 68 year old hag with Parkinson's can hack it!

your pardon a woman her age has to held up. her biggest fans right now is the medical community. care to revise your BS statement??

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease

trumpobamagolf.png

I'm 40 pounds overweight, and pretty much out of shape at this point (more of a spherical shape right now), but at least I can stand. Hillary? A bit of heat and she's falling flat on her face. She is no picture of health either, and Trump is showing more vigor and gusto on the campaign trail than she is. And also, I would think it beneficial to a weight loss regiment to engage in rigorous activity, like constant traveling.

Come to think of it, I guess she was too sick to pay any attention to the flood victims in Louisiana.

Link??

At least he doesn't need a rail nearby to hold him up, or an EMT within a few feet (with an injector in his hand) in case he has a seizure, or an ambulance to get from one event to the next. But nice deflection anyway.

What a rube. It wasn't an EMT, it was a Secret Service agent. And it wasn't an injector.

Idiot. Stop drinking the piss put out by your propaganda mills.
Prove he's SS. Prove it's not an injector. You like to talk about drinking piss a lot, I've noticed. Is that something you like doing?

Trump 2016, Corpse 2017. And the world rejoices.
That would certainly make Republicans in Congress happy. None of them are looking forward to dealing with an unpredictable narcissist in the White House that may side with Democrats if they don't treat him fairly. Trump getting elected and dropping dead ASAP leaving a Republican in the White House they don't have to fight with everyday would be a congressional wet dream.

A predictable narcissist like Hillary is better I suppose?

Trump said this morning his weight was 236 lbs.

The Fox & Friends people said that it was reported he was 267.

He said that was bs.
He's 236 pounds of fatty tissue, and 31 pounds of ego.

Look at him.

He's YUGE!

Funny.

He's taller than me but he weighs less.

Then you are seriously obese.

Trump is about 5-10 lbs overweight.....not considered obese.

He is at least 30 pounds overweight, and is obese.

Did you ever notice Donald and Hillary have the same body shape?

I've pointed it out many times.
Fucking liar.

For my height I could be 216 lbs in the Army

He's 20 lbs over that, but for his height, 6'3" at 40+ years he could be 220. He's damned near 70 and only 16 lbs over the weight limit for the military. Not bad for a civilian.

According to his BMI he's overweight but is only at 29.5. Over 40 is obese.

Ideal Height and Weight Chart

Nope he is 35 pounds overweight, anyone who is 20 pounds overweight is considered OBESE.

It's right here dumbass

Trump is 267 pounds, 6' 2" and he is the OBESE category.
BMI Calculator (Body Mass Index) - Adult Men, Women, Teens & Kids

At 70 years old--he is prime time target for massive heart attack, type 2 diabetes, internal organ damage from diabetes, loss of limbs, stroke, high blood pressure, etc. etc. etc.
And where in the hell did you get that info Einstein?
According to a BMI chart, at 5'6" and 157# my BMI is 25.4 and I'm considered overweight. I lose 5# I'm considered healthy.
I'd have to hit 190, on the chart, before I would be considered obese.
That's 33#.
Try again.

Trump said this morning his weight was 236 lbs.

The Fox & Friends people said that it was reported he was 267.

He said that was bs.
He's 236 pounds of fatty tissue, and 31 pounds of ego.

Look at him.

He's YUGE!

Funny.

He's taller than me but he weighs less.

Then you are seriously obese.

Trump is about 5-10 lbs overweight.....not considered obese.

He is at least 30 pounds overweight, and is obese.

Did you ever notice Donald and Hillary have the same body shape?

I've pointed it out many times.
Fucking liar.

For my height I could be 216 lbs in the Army

He's 20 lbs over that, but for his height, 6'3" at 40+ years he could be 220. He's damned near 70 and only 16 lbs over the weight limit for the military. Not bad for a civilian.

According to his BMI he's overweight but is only at 29.5. Over 40 is obese.

Ideal Height and Weight Chart

Nope he is 35 pounds overweight, anyone who is 20 pounds overweight is considered OBESE.

It's right here dumbass

Trump is 267 pounds, 6' 2" and he is the OBESE category.
BMI Calculator (Body Mass Index) - Adult Men, Women, Teens & Kids

At 70 years old--he is prime time target for massive heart attack, type 2 diabetes, internal organ damage from diabetes, loss of limbs, stroke, high blood pressure, etc. etc. etc.
All lies.
Even CBS is dropping the false claims you're spewing.

He's 6'3" 236lbs. His blood pressure is normal and he's highly active. And, he doesn't Dork out when he "overheats".

Trump has cancer? You are a piece of shit unless you post proof. You listed it under Trump health as if it were a fact. Prove it moron.

You don't like it when the shoe is turned the other way...

There has been tons of wild allegations against Hillary with no proof...

Trump has cancer? You are a piece of shit unless you post proof. You listed under Trump health as if it were a fact. Prove it moron.
At their age cancer is very likely. Whether it is a problem or will kill them in an much different question. Does Trump have prostate cancer? Very likely but it won't be his cause of death. That will be too Chicken McNuggets and glasses of scotch.

He doesn't drink. Abstainer.
A death sentence and BS. I never trust anyone who doesn't drink. Only assholes don't. Even Jesus drank.
So long jerkoff!
Permanent Ignore.

Forum List

Back