Trump's FBI is investigating the NRA???

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
FBI investigating whether Russian money went to NRA to help Trump

WASHINGTON

"The FBI is investigating whether a top Russian banker with ties to the Kremlin illegally funneled money to the National Rifle Association to help Donald Trump win the presidency, two sources familiar with the matter have told McClatchy.

FBI counterintelligence investigators have focused on the activities of Alexander Torshin, the deputy governor of Russia’s central bank who is known for his close relationships with both Russian President Vladimir Putin and the NRA, the sources said.

It is illegal to use foreign money to influence federal elections."

My question is, why would the NRA do this? If they did...

anonymous sources..

Nope..

Federal investigators are targeting Alexander Torshin, a deputy head at Russia’s central bank, who hosted a pair of dinners for a high profile NRA delegation in Moscow in 2015, McClatchy reported on Thursday.

Torshin then reportedly met with Donald Trump Jr. at the NRA’s 2016 convention.

The gun lobbying group reported spending a record $55 million on the 2016 elections, $30 million of which went to supporting Trump’s bid.

FBI looking at potential transfers from Russian banker to NRA

anonymous sources..

Nope..

Federal investigators are targeting Alexander Torshin, a deputy head at Russia’s central bank, who hosted a pair of dinners for a high profile NRA delegation in Moscow in 2015, McClatchy reported on Thursday.

The gun lobbying group reported spending a record $55 million on the 2016 elections, $30 million of which went to supporting Trump’s bid.

Yes.
All of the sources spoke on condition of anonymity because Mueller’s investigation is confidential and mostly involves classified information.

Read more here: FBI investigating whether Russian money went to NRA to help Trump

WASHINGTON

"The FBI is investigating whether a top Russian banker with ties to the Kremlin illegally funneled money to the National Rifle Association to help Donald Trump win the presidency, two sources familiar with the matter have told McClatchy.

FBI counterintelligence investigators have focused on the activities of Alexander Torshin, the deputy governor of Russia’s central bank who is known for his close relationships with both Russian President Vladimir Putin and the NRA, the sources said.

Have you FINALLY found something Trump is doing that you like?

anonymous sources..

Nope..

Yes.
All of the sources spoke on condition of anonymity because Mueller’s investigation is confidential and mostly involves classified information.

Read more here: FBI investigating whether Russian money went to NRA to help Trump

Did you read my link? It looks like the facts are coming out Harley. Facts have come out all along how Russia was and is still hacking us.
Mueller is sniffing out the rats.. This is something else and worse than we expected.

anonymous sources..

Nope..

Yes.

Did you read my link? It looks like the facts are coming out Harley. Facts have come out all along how Russia was and is still hacking us.
Mueller is sniffing out the rats.. This is something else and worse than we expected.

Your post said according to "mcclatchy"
I linked the article they were referring to
Anonymous sources :thup:

anonymous sources..

Nope..

Yes.

Your post said according to "mcclatchy"
I linked the article they were referring to
Anonymous sources :thup:

I wonder if Bannon is helping to bring this out anonymously ?

WASHINGTON

I was being sarcastic leadhead.

WASHINGTON

So, is your answer is no?

WASHINGTON

So, is your answer is no?

My answer was posted.

The left wing media has been hammering the NRA for so long that their influence in presidential elections is negligible and all of a sudden the NRA becomes the focus of an FBI investigation? Does anyone remember any NRA ads during the campaign? The charge is ludicrous.

The left wing media has been hammering the NRA for so long that their influence in presidential elections is negligible and all of a sudden the NRA becomes the focus of an FBI investigation? Does anyone remember any NRA ads during the campaign? The charge is ludicrous.

The NRA bought a block of the background check bill that was supported by 90% of the American people.

They are considered one of the most influential special interest groups in DC.

Forum List

Back