Trumps Executive order Fu+ks People with Pre-Existing Conditions

Trump's EO allows younger, healthier people to purchase less expensive plans. Young people say its about time, they are tired of subsidizing the moochers and sick old people.

You are right....but solving healthcare or the inability to do so....let me say it...drumroll....is not the sign of a great nation. We are better than this I would hope although I have always doubted and have been correct..

Insurance company rejects claim for treatment outside your plan ... EVIL Corporation

Government rations health care ... It's for the greater good.

Got it?

No I don't little Mike. I want the issue resolved. It can't be this complicated for a great nation...unless it's not that great.

You are right....but solving healthcare or the inability to do so....let me say it...drumroll....is not the sign of a great nation. We are better than this I would hope although I have always doubted and have been correct..
That's because most of the scum in washington are blocking it. They need to go! They are sucking on the nob of special interest and the corporations who buy them, and do not give a damn about the people they are supposed to work for. They is why the "swamp" needs to be drained! Open your eyes man!

Total rejection of service outside your plan is the sign of a bad plan and bad bad company. There should be a certain deductible you loser.....

The only ones that Trump screwed are the Democrats who cast their future on the failing Obamacare.

And this administration is part of the swamp as was the Clinton Bush Reagan administrations....same exact stuff. No difference.

Total rejection of service outside your plan is the sign of a bad plan and bad bad company. There should be a certain deductible you loser.....

Jesus since health insurance is a mandate, why can't health insurance companies offer a plan with a 1 billion dollar deductible @ $5 bucks a month?

Who wants govt healthcare? I want the insurance companies to step up and cover what they say they Wil....and they can ask no questions. Quit sticking up for them..it's anti American....

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Also, it looks to broaden the ability of employers to give workers money to buy their own coverage through health reimbursement arrangements, known as HRAs.

Trump begins Obamacare dismantling with executive order - CNNPolitics

hqdefault.jpg

How? People with pre existing conditions can't be denied what I read in your link.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions.

Forum List

Back