Trumps Executive order Fu+ks People with Pre-Existing Conditions

The so called greatest nation on earth cannot figure out health care....but it's great....

Bull...you are wrong because it wasn't working before Obamacare either....you are a liar. Calling you out.

Explain why pre existing conditions should pay alot more.

If I try to insure this care against accidents ... should I pay more, or less, than someone with a working car?

485582.jpg

Do you not understand the concept of 'insurance'?

One could pay their premiums and then the company felt that could say no to a regular necessary claim.

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Also, it looks to broaden the ability of employers to give workers money to buy their own coverage through health reimbursement arrangements, known as HRAs.

Trump begins Obamacare dismantling with executive order - CNNPolitics

hqdefault.jpg

:crybaby:

Still butthurt, bro?

Get over yourself.

It is up to the healthcare providers and pharmaceuticals companies to donate their services or products to the less unfortunates for tax's write-offs, like they has been doing that for years. But the only reason that they wanted to stop that system? It is because that there has been a big increase of health problems lately, that they cannot survive donating free meds and or giving out free services to the poor. And the health problems are continuously increasing,every day, that even the government will not be able to afford to help the poor, unless they increase taxes and use all of it to only pay.for health services, and completely shut down the government forever. And pharma must lower prices on meds by 85%.

.Just last year, the CDC reported a rate of one in 88, which represented a 23 percent increase since 2010, and 78 percent since 2007. Meanwhile, I remember when the incidence of autism in the US was only one in 100,000—just short of 30 years ago! So what's causing this rapid rise in autism and other mental health problems? The Increasing Rate of Mental Health Disorder in Children

The Gut-Brain Connection, Mental Illness, and Disease

GMO crops produce poisonous gut E. Coli? Many faces of an important bacterium | Genetic Literacy Project

The price of an EpiPen has skyrocketed more than 500% since 2009 — and senators are asking for answers

All that I want for Christmas.....

trump-supporters-lock-her-up.gif

You obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about... The FDA is in bed with the Pharmaceutical / Medical / insurance all making their own rules while paying off the congress to support them and the Middle class pays for it..not the poor.

The Middle class life savings will be sucked up dry leaving the people to die..this is exactly what happened before Obamacare pre-existing laws..

It is and was so. The slimeball companies told some people no. That cannot happen in this SO CALLED great nation.

If you pay your premiums those companies should be FORCED to cover everything they say they will. ReJECTS like you believe otherwise.

:lol:

We don't fucking give a rat fuck about those worthless POS losers. They can fucking die a painful, worthless, sad death and be buried in an unmarked grave.

FUCK ALL WORTHLESS PEOPLE!!!!

:banana:

I hope more worthless people die and get off the government tit. Thin the fucking herd!!!!

Some people are just too worthless to save.

Thing is, you don't get to decide. I do. And I have decided you fit in my lower 50% of worthlessness. You are going to want "entitlements" before long and I have a healthy 20 year old to replace you, so... where do you want buried? ;)

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Also, it looks to broaden the ability of employers to give workers money to buy their own coverage through health reimbursement arrangements, known as HRAs.

hqdefault.jpg

:crybaby:

Still butthurt, bro?

Get over yourself.
Next they'll claim Trump was playing with matches in California.

hqdefault.jpg

it screws everyone ...

but isn't that what the internet troll as president wants.... that's what makes his disgusting "base" happy.

How half of us don't have a vagina and are not high maintenance like you.

angry misogynist rightwingnut loser say what?

:cuckoo:

Insurance 101 ... time to buy fire insurance ...

1.jpg

... too late to buy fire insurance ...

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

it screws everyone ...

but isn't that what the internet troll as president wants.... that's what makes his disgusting "base" happy.

How half of us don't have a vagina and are not high maintenance like you.

angry misogynist rightwingnut loser say what?

:cuckoo:

You do know Halloween is not till the end of October , don't you pumpkin face?

Forum List

Back