Trumps encourages police brutality.

We elected Obama after eight years of Bush disasters on 9-11, Iraq, Afghanistan and a destroyed economy

Obama promised to fix it and he did

He fixed nothing. He gave you an ass to kiss and you did.
Even my 401K is laughing at your ignorance.

You can laugh while you kiss his black ass, NL?
LOLOL

Your fantasies aside, I'm kissing nothing. the 15 million people who got jobs since Bush's Great Recession are also laughing at you.

You just don't realize it, NL.

How about the 15 million more that get food stamps since Obama took office? I laugh at them for being worthless.
Why doesn't Trump get them better paying jobs like he promised?

He fixed nothing. He gave you an ass to kiss and you did.
Even my 401K is laughing at your ignorance.

You can laugh while you kiss his black ass, NL?
LOLOL

Your fantasies aside, I'm kissing nothing. the 15 million people who got jobs since Bush's Great Recession are also laughing at you.

You just don't realize it, NL.

How about the 15 million more that get food stamps since Obama took office? I laugh at them for being worthless.
Why doesn't Trump get them better paying jobs like he promised?

Why didn't your black President get them like he promised? What you're expecting is the white guy to pick up because the unqualified black one failed.

So, yet another thread of righties running cover for their own side's ongoing brownshirt tactics.

Some of 'em lied openly and pretended it was just a joke.

Some of 'em deflected by projecting their own side's satanic death-lust on to peaceful liberals.

Not one of 'em was willing to say "Trump should not have said that". Every single righty put their stamp of approval on Trump's call for more violence. Conservatives are a very violent and dangerous crowd.

No, he dosen't End of debate. Wrong. BZZZZT. But liberals Do encourage anti cop furor and get cops killed as a result. So, let's move on, face the fact that poor black communities have HUGE murder/crime rates. Where is the liberal out rage at that? It's buried deep in the anti gun platform, Which most of us want fixed with a gun ban, but the NRA has our leadership by the balls. Most of us really DO want Gun control, BTW. It still dosen't explain black crime, they could just as well use a knife or beat people to death, for that matter. What's up with the high black murder rate, kids?

Saying something is not a formal change in policy.

The cops all know that. NONE of them are stupid enough to take this joke as a formal change in policy and procedure.

Try to be less hysterical.
Sick "joke" wouldn't you agree?

Nobody else seemed to think it is funny

What is funny is the way you hysterical lefties have a hissy fit over nothing and seem to expect us to care.
It is far from "nothing"

It demonstrates how tone deaf Trump is about ongoing instances of police brutality in this country

But ...add it to the list
Trump lives in a world of his own creation. It is not realistic to expect him to understand what the rest of the world is going through

Consider, rw, that despite the media feeding back to you what you want to hear, that most people don't share you hysterical concerns.

Trump is not tone deaf. Trump is just talking to real people, not liberals.

And rightfully is not letting your hysteria define his reality.
Trump lives in an isolated world of his own making

He has no conception of what it is like to live among everyday Americans. What he knows, he learns from TV where cops enjoy roughing up bad guys

He was the one that saw that appealing to Working Class and MIddle Class whites could give him more white votes, enough to win the election, when the Professional of BOTH parties, the media, the polling industry, and any experts that were missed in that list, ALL DISAGREED.

You, who last year posted a thread claiming that the next republican president had not been born yet, do not get to talk about Trump being out of touch.

What is funny is the way you hysterical lefties have a hissy fit over nothing and seem to expect us to care.
It is far from "nothing"

It demonstrates how tone deaf Trump is about ongoing instances of police brutality in this country

But ...add it to the list
Trump lives in a world of his own creation. It is not realistic to expect him to understand what the rest of the world is going through

Simple. Live a clean life and one never has to worry about getting their head bumped

-Geaux

In addition, don't report a possible rape and then talk to police in your pajamas

Well, at least try to avoid living in cities where they hire cops by affirmative action and not qualifications.
Having police of the same ethnicity and language as the community helps reduce tension
Being able to rough someone up is not always a good qualification

Tell that to the dead housewife shot by the affirmative action hire.

Believe it or not, there isn't anything wrong with being white. It's crime now? But if you voted for Obama because he was black, that's off topic. Voting along racial lines shouldn't be valid, one way or the other. I respect Obama more as a person than Trump. I didn't vote for Obama, I voted for Trump. As an antidote to this pro illegal, pro gay pro anything goes mad hatter mentality. Enough! I would vote for Mickey Mouse if it would put the break on this liberal self indulgent decadent nonsense. Enough!

Perhaps some of you don't understand what an anathema Trump was for us to vote for. It's like rancid stinky tofu as a cure for cancer. Liberalism has become akin to cancer.

Forum List

Back