Trump's dragging us down

How much pain are you willing to take? China will take more
  • Data from the NFIB, America's largest small business association, showed that Main Street businesses are feeling the heat from Donald Trump's trade war with China.
  • Business optimism missed expectations, slipping 1.6 points to a five-month low of 103.1.
  • "Fewer owners said they expect better business conditions and real sales volumes in the coming months," NFIB said.
  • Uncertainty also grew in August, as Pantheon Macroeconomics said there had been a "downshift in business investment."
  • View Markets Insider's homepage for more stories.
America's small businesses are starting to feel the heat from Trump's trade war, as new data on Tuesday revealed that business optimism hit a five-month low in August.

Data from the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), a lobbying group, showed that business optimism among smaller businesses fell to 103.1 — a 1.6 point fall, signaling worries on Main Street.

Pantheon Macroeconomics said in an email that the main optimism figure was "dragged down by declines in expectations for the economy and business sales." Both measures fell significantly, by eight points and five points respectively, Pantheon said.

RELATED: Take a look at the products that could get slammed by Trump's trade war:
it must be leftist whining

And?? What's wrong with you ah's that support a pos that can't stop lying and hiding the truth

Sounds like you have a bucket full of sand in your vagina.
People like you piss me off Dinner time later

Thank you.
Let me know how I can piss you off in the future.
Most of your posts do Keep up the good work Keep on supporting a pussy grabbing degenerate who lies all the time ,a bully who drained the swamp and brought it to DC ,who's scared shitless if his finances are revealed

Who cares?
I'm getting richer everyday!!!!
And it's perfect timing,I'm retired and the Wife soon will be.
Sounds like me only my wife stopped working after 5 years of my marriage

Sounds like you have a bucket full of sand in your vagina.

Thank you.
Most of your posts do Keep up the good work Keep on supporting a pussy grabbing degenerate who lies all the time ,a bully who drained the swamp and brought it to DC ,who's scared shitless if his finances are revealed

Who cares?

I wouldnt stand for that.
And my Wife would be appalled at the notion.

Thank you.

Who cares?

That was a job
My wife raised 2 beautiful wonderful children while I was working That was a job

I can always hope I want to piss on that bastards grave If I'm not here I've given 1000;s to those who will do it for me
Where are you going to be buried?? Or just put in an urn ?

I'm going to be cremated and run through your pussy one more time.
Any type of douche you prefer?
The lying scum
Leslie Chasse
September 12 at 10:15 PM ·

About this website

USATODAY.COM

Fact check: Trump says he 'obviously' never said Mexico would pay directly for the wall. But he did.

And?
eGVIyZk.jpg

Let me guess,you're one of those idiots who think mehico was going to cut a check.
Yea, i'm one of those "idiots" who read the fact check.

Thank you.

Who cares?

That was a job
My wife raised 2 beautiful wonderful children while I was working That was a job

That works.

Forum List

Back