Trump's Demolition Of The Rat Party

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
If it's any consolation to you Rats, he's exposed the RINO GOP for what it's been in the past too, and is making a list and checking it twice who he'll have primaried when their term is up. But what he's done to the Rats is extraordinary; they are no longer hiding their true identity behind weasel words and bureaucratic law-making. They are openly communists and proud of it....good for them. The American people now despise them but laying in ambush same as they did in 2016. Trump has purposely made himself such a hateful figure in commie eyes and mocked them, their fury knows no bounds. Americans have seen what they are now...liars, bigots, scoundrels, perverts, and traitors. Good job, Mr. President! MAGA!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

KrZhjkpH_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
I think they might have convinced themselves that their hatred for the God Emperor is so universal, that they can come out and be the lunatic fifth columnists that they are and still win.

And why we need to hang fire and let them kill each other. :lol:

• Banned
Pelousy was chased out of a caucus meeting yesterday when she stood up to the bigotry...she's lost her "black caucus" and the frantic frosh.....old, white, out of touch...that's Nancy.

If it's any consolation to you Rats, he's exposed the RINO GOP for what it's been in the past too, and is making a list and checking it twice who he'll have primaried when their term is up. But what he's done to the Rats is extraordinary; they are no longer hiding their true identity behind weasel words and bureaucratic law-making. They are openly communists and proud of it....good for them. The American people now despise them but laying in ambush same as they did in 2016. Trump has purposely made himself such a hateful figure in commie eyes and mocked them, their fury knows no bounds. Americans have seen what they are now...liars, bigots, scoundrels, perverts, and traitors. Good job, Mr. President! MAGA!

KrZhjkpH_400x400.jpg
^ :cuckoo:

KrZhjkpH_400x400.jpg

I see the hallucinogens are still available.

I think they might have convinced themselves that their hatred for the God Emperor is so universal, that they can come out and be the lunatic fifth columnists that they are and still win.

"Hang fire"? :wtf:

Izzat like "run train"? Or "monkey this up"?

KrZhjkpH_400x400.jpg

ezgif-3-d310cac35849.gif

KrZhjkpH_400x400.jpg

ezgif-3-d310cac35849.gif

I've hearda "spitfire", "friendly fire", "crossfire", "crossfire hurricane", "misfire", "house fire", even "St Elmo's fire". Ain't never hearda no "hang fire".

KrZhjkpH_400x400.jpg

ezgif-3-d310cac35849.gif

I've hearda "spitfire", "friendly fire", "crossfire", "crossfire hurricane", "misfire", "house fire", even "St Elmo's fire". Ain't never hearda no "hang fire".

When it's time to cut the bullshit, and hang some fire on those bitches:

weabyr72494b76bsj3wm.gif

KrZhjkpH_400x400.jpg

ezgif-3-d310cac35849.gif

When it's time to cut the bullshit, and hang some fire on those bitches:

weabyr72494b76bsj3wm.gif

mail-630x362.jpg

KrZhjkpH_400x400.jpg

I head magic mushrooms are god but DAUMN :21:

KrZhjkpH_400x400.jpg

ezgif-3-d310cac35849.gif

"Hang Fire" is a Rolling Stones tune released in 1981 off the album Tatoo You. It's a hell of a rocker.

"Hang Fire" is a Rolling Stones tune released in 1981 off the album Tatoo You. It's a hell of a rocker.

"Hang fire" goes back to the 1700's about the delay between the hammer dropping and a percussion cap in a flintlock rifle or pistol igniting the powder to fire.

Hang fire?....You do know that's a weapon malfunction, right?

KrZhjkpH_400x400.jpg
Is that why the Democrats beat the crap out of trump's boys in the mid terms?
I'm not a Democrat, but u trump followers do really live in an alternative reality.

Last edited:

KrZhjkpH_400x400.jpg
Is that why the Democrats beat the crap out of trump's boys in the mid terms?
I'm not a Democrat, but u trump followers do really live in an alternative reality.
You are a Democrat.

KrZhjkpH_400x400.jpg

ezgif-3-d310cac35849.gif

Hate to break this braking nooz, but the Rolling Stones died in 1969. :eusa_snooty:

Forum List

Back