Trump's Defense Pick Accused of Delaying Aid to Wounded Soldiers

And Obama denied medical care to thousands of Veterans via his horrible mismanagement of the VA.

And Obama denied medical care to thousands of Veterans via his horrible mismanagement of the VA.
That does not even make sense, since it was Bush's horrible mismanagement that caused the horrible mess, and then the GOP Congress did nothing to fix it.

That does not even make sense, since it was Bush's horrible mismanagement that caused the horrible mess, and then the GOP Congress did nothing to fix it.

^^^ LAIR LAIR PANTS UN FAIR ^^^

Translation: NOTHING is ever the fault of the Left. EVERYTHING is the fault of the right.

come on, dw: keep amusing me
Why are you dodging the MOS question? Because it was like I suggested, a 42L? Maybe 56M or 92G? Nothing wrong with either of those, but obviously you are ashamed of what you did in the Army. I'm just curious why you are ashamed.

BTW, thanks once again for proving you do care what I think.
Who cares what you think?

Last edited:
On December 5, 2001, as the wreckage of the twin towers still smoldered in lower Manhattan, a team of Army Green Berets accompanying Hamid Karzai, the future president of Afghanistan, was hit by a U.S. smart bomb in a case of friendly fire.

Two American soldiers died instantly and a third was badly wounded. He would later die, thought it is unclear whether that soldier would have survived had a rescue team arrived more quickly. Dozens of Afghans also were killed, and the CIA officer who now runs the agency's spying arm protected Karzai with his body.

snip

He was indecisive and betrayed his duty to us, leaving my men to die during the golden hour when he could have reached us," Jason Amerine, who led the Army special forces operation as a captain, said in a Facebook post Friday morning.

"Every element in Afghanistan tried to help us except the closest friendly unit, commanded by Mattis," added Amerine, who retired as a lieutenant colonel and made news in recent years as a prominent critic of the Obama administration's hostage policies.

The 15th anniversary of the Afghanistan friendly fire incident is Monday. Master Sgt. Jefferson Donald Davis, 39; Sgt. 1st Class Daniel Henry Petithory, 32; and Staff Sgt. Brian Cody Prosser, 28, were killed.

Ultimately, an Air Force Special Forces unit based three hours away, in Pakistan, sent older helicopters to rescue Amerine and his men. Three more Afghans and a badly-wounded American, Brian Cody Prosser, died on the way to the hospital, according to the book. It is not known whether any of them could have been saved.

A former Green Beret accuses Trump's Defense pick of delaying help to wounded soldiers
Are you the same person who gave not a shit about Clinton leaving those people in Benghazi to die?

^^^ LAIR LAIR PANTS UN FAIR ^^^
:lol:

I actually miss truthy. In retrospect, she looks like an idiot savant compared to the recent crop of Prog Noobs that have infested USMB.

Wow, is there anyone in his camp who isn't going to be accused of doing something wrong?

God bless you and our new leader and the members of his camp always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why can't people just let the man be president? What he ends up doing for us might come as a surprise and that right there is just it. He still isn't the president yet until the end of next month.

...P.S. Why can't people just let the man be president? What he ends up doing for us might come as a surprise and that right there is just it. He still isn't the president yet until the end of next month.
The far Left is extremely butthurt over the fact their candidate lost the election. Especially, Lewdog . He's literally butthurt over it. Amirite, dude?

Forum List

Back