Trumps Defenders Are Pretending He Didn't Get Played By Putin

Neither party cares about the U.S., they only care about being in power.
I only care about less government intrusion into my life. That means lower taxation, less regulation, and fewer mandates (vax, healthcare insurance, etc,).
My only viable course of action is to support repubs and oppose dems.

I only care about less government intrusion into my life. That means lower taxation, less regulation, and fewer mandates (vax, healthcare insurance, etc,).
My only viable course of action is to support repubs and oppose dems.

Betcha love that Patriot Act eh?

That Putin really played Trump. Pulled the old wait until he has been out of office for over a year and invade Ukraine move.
Putin took over Crimea while Barry Hussein stood by and watched.

Putin didn’t take over any country during the Trump Presidency.

Now Putin is taking over the Ukraine while Veggie Joe hunts for his oatmeal.

And leftist morons are trying to tell us Trump was Putin’s lackey.

Funny shit.

In his column for the Daily Beast, political analyst David Rothkopf called out defenders of Donald Trump who are accusing President Joe Biden of being "weak" when it comes to international relations and reminded them of how Trump was played like a fiddle by Russian strongman Vladimir Putin -- and other authoritarian leaders -- during his disastrous four years in office.

With Putin threatening an invasion of Ukraine and Biden holding the line, some conservatives who have made it their mission in life to gaslight Americans about Trump's foreign achievements -- or lack of -- now rage that Biden is over his head when it comes to foreign leaders or, in the case of cable personalities like Fox's Tucker Carlson ("The frozen seafood heir turned human fountain of anti-American bullshit") they are siding with Putin saber-rattling.

Foreign policy achievements? Let's be clear. Trump had no achievements. Foreign or domestic. None. To say that Trump was anything other than a sell out to our enemies for his own personal gain, is lie plain and simple.

DoubleThink

Not at all but we get crap like that because the parties know they can get away with it and still keep support.
The Patriot Act was a knee-jerk reaction to 9/11. Passed with bipartisan support, signed into law by a repub prez and renewed by a democrat prez. I support the libertarian leaning politicians, like the Pauls, who never wanted that trash.

The Patriot Act was a knee-jerk reaction to 9/11. Passed with bipartisan support, signed into law by a repub prez and renewed by a democrat prez. I support the libertarian leaning politicians, like the Pauls, who never wanted that trash.
Scrap the Orwellian Patriot Act

You said you support the Republicans.

Forum List

Back