Trumps Defenders Are Pretending He Didn't Get Played By Putin

That's because if Trump got elected in 2020, Putin would have been handed Ukraine on a silver platter,.
Trump sent the Ukrainians military weapons, Obama sent them blankets.

If as you insinuated Trump was Putin’s puppet why did he send anti-tank missiles to Ukraine? Knowing that Trump was arming the Ukrainians why didn’t Putin make his move before those weapons were delivered?

In his column for the Daily Beast, political analyst David Rothkopf called out defenders of Donald Trump who are accusing President Joe Biden of being "weak" when it comes to international relations and reminded them of how Trump was played like a fiddle by Russian strongman Vladimir Putin -- and other authoritarian leaders -- during his disastrous four years in office.

With Putin threatening an invasion of Ukraine and Biden holding the line, some conservatives who have made it their mission in life to gaslight Americans about Trump's foreign achievements -- or lack of -- now rage that Biden is over his head when it comes to foreign leaders or, in the case of cable personalities like Fox's Tucker Carlson ("The frozen seafood heir turned human fountain of anti-American bullshit") they are siding with Putin saber-rattling.

Foreign policy achievements? Let's be clear. Trump had no achievements. Foreign or domestic. None. To say that Trump was anything other than a sell out to our enemies for his own personal gain, is lie plain and simple.
TRUMP! is not president. Whining about him instead of holding the current president's actions up for scrutiny is mere diversion.

TRUMP! is not president. Whining about him instead of holding the current president's actions up for scrutiny is mere diversion.
The idea is divert attention from Sleepy Joe and Giggles Kamala. I would hate to be a Democrat today, watching my Party slip, sliding away,

In his column for the Daily Beast, political analyst David Rothkopf called out defenders of Donald Trump who are accusing President Joe Biden of being "weak" when it comes to international relations and reminded them of how Trump was played like a fiddle by Russian strongman Vladimir Putin -- and other authoritarian leaders -- during his disastrous four years in office.

With Putin threatening an invasion of Ukraine and Biden holding the line, some conservatives who have made it their mission in life to gaslight Americans about Trump's foreign achievements -- or lack of -- now rage that Biden is over his head when it comes to foreign leaders or, in the case of cable personalities like Fox's Tucker Carlson ("The frozen seafood heir turned human fountain of anti-American bullshit") they are siding with Putin saber-rattling.

Foreign policy achievements? Let's be clear. Trump had no achievements. Foreign or domestic. None. To say that Trump was anything other than a sell out to our enemies for his own personal gain, is lie plain and simple.

1645770402852.png

The idea is divert attention from Sleepy Joe and Giggles Kamala. I would hate to be a Democrat today, watching my Party slip, sliding away,
It might be a different case if this were 2 days after inauguration, but Quid Pro has been in office for far too long to duck responsibility for our actions or lack thereof.

It might be a different case if this were 2 days after inauguration, but Quid Pro has been in office for far too long to duck responsibility for our actions or lack thereof.
The Dems have to try something. Today I heard several Dems saying Joe is doing just the right things. Even Hillary has jumped onboard the Biden train wreck.

The biggest factor that has helped the Democrats in recent years is the liberal media and I feel even that biased group is beginning to turn on Sleepy Joe.

in 2004, David Duke called Russia "the key to white survival"...that's precisely why Trump likes Putin, my friends, because they're white supremacists, but i assume they're nice people!

Withholding military aid for 8 months. Telling Zelensky to “make a deal” with Putin.

Trump tried. He really tried.

Then Trump sent additional missiles on top of what Congress approved when they sent the Military aid in time.

Withholding military aid for 8 months. Telling Zelensky to “make a deal” with Putin.

TRUMP! tried, but it took Quid Pro to really pull it off? Is that what you're saying?

In all seriousness, no matter how desperately the idiots attempt to keep TRUMP! front and center in all this, Quid Pro is president, his party controls Congress, and he's been in office over a year now. Ukraine is his responsibility, his deal. He owns it, he is responsible to do what's best for America, and he WILL be held responsible by the American voters and by history for any screwups.

How do you like living under your metrosexual cuck Dictator up there in KKKanada?

In all seriousness, no matter how desperately the idiots attempt to keep TRUMP! front and center in all this, Quid Pro is president, his party controls Congress, and he's been in office over a year now. Ukraine is his responsibility, his deal. He owns it, he is responsible to do what's best for America, and he WILL be held responsible by the American voters and by history for any screwups.
Nah, Trump‘s fault.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back