Trump's critics have destroyed the memory of the Holocaust.

Yeah the progressives are the nazis of modern times. They are altering the historical narrative in order to normalize their favored policies...which include negative eugenics and the murder of children and other vulnerable populations, and the destruction of our Republic. To do that they have to alter historical narration so that people won't be aware of their affinity with nazis and other despicable tyrannical regimes or recognize the many warning signs that are all around us today that points to their rejection of the concept of human rights.

Yeah because for the last 8 decades the world stood united in opposition against Nazi ideology. Not anymore.
The Jews were citizens, not trespassers.
And you are disturbed.
They were called trespassers. Also you, Trump, and his sheep have not limited their hostile actions to just non-citizens.
Hitler never claimed the Jews were trespassers.
Yeah, Hitler believed Germany was a home to Jews.

Holy fuck, folks

How do you know the mindset of Hitler?
Because he recorded his mindset in writings and he has been studied to death by countless researchers over many decades. DUH

Humans, in their long history, have no slack in time where a group wasn't killing another group or murdering in their own ranks....

Trump has made speech denying the holocaust acceptable. Many of his supporters are neo-Nazi’s. Across the U.S. and Europe, the Nazi’s are making gains.

The Nazi's were a German phenomena.

Nothing else compares. Nothing.
Yeah because for the last 8 decades the world stood united in opposition against Nazi ideology. Not anymore.
And you are disturbed.
They were called trespassers. Also you, Trump, and his sheep have not limited their hostile actions to just non-citizens.
I don’t believe they were called trespassers. They were called vermin. You know, like Donald the lowlife calls immigrants who aren’t from white northern countries

Trump has made speech denying the holocaust acceptable. Many of his supporters are neo-Nazi’s. Across the U.S. and Europe, the Nazi’s are making gains.

The Nazi's were a German phenomena.

Nothing else compares. Nothing.
And you are disturbed.
I don’t believe they were called trespassers. They were called vermin. You know, like Donald the lowlife calls immigrants who aren’t from white northern countries
or at least wealthy.

And you are disturbed.

Holy fuck, folks

Because he recorded his mindset in writings and he has been studied to death by countless researchers over many decades. DUH

Of course. Duh.

He made the trains run on time, doncha know?

:cuckoo:

Holy fuck, folks

Of course. Duh.

I hope that’s an attempt at a joke.

Holy fuck, folks

Of course. Duh.

Do you have anything resembling an intellect?

Holy fuck, folks

Of course. Duh.

^ the irony

Humans, in their long history, have no slack in time where a group wasn't killing another group or murdering in their own ranks....

The Nazi's didn't just kill.

Don't you know anything?
I do believe the Jews are not the only group to have suffered..

We're not talking about them.
My memory of the Holocaust is not diminished by criticizing the Don.
it can get that way when you call people who simply don't agree with you a nazi. that's not being critical that's just being an ass.

Don't you know anything?

My memory of the Holocaust is not diminished by criticizing the Don.

If you're not capable of discussing the topic, we're done.

Don't you know anything?

LOL see?
You cant even mention other groups. Then, you get accused of going off topic!
6M Jews were victims. 5M non jews were victims.
THAT is the Holocaust.

Of course. Duh.

^ the irony

Like you'd know?

Don't you know anything?

LOL see?
You cant even mention other groups. Then, you get accused of going off topic!
6M Jews were victims. 5M non jews were victims.
THAT is the Holocaust.

This is not about Jews and non Jews.

It's about Reductio ad Hitlerum.

Forum List

Back