Trump's clean bill of health doesn't matter, Progs call Obama's doctor a liar

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
These idiots are saying the ADMIRAL lied about Trump's weight.

We all knew they would attack the doctor......and here we are.

Also, the HYSTERICAL PROGS are saying it's "EVEN WORSE" that Trump is healthy.....it means he is not mentall ill....HE IS EVIL!!!!!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

About 10,700,000 results (0.44 seconds)

Search Results

Conspiracy theories about Trump's weight are becoming gratuitous
Washington Post-22 hours ago
The White House press briefing has played host to plenty of tortured moments during Donald Trump's presidency. But none may have been quite as cringeworthy as Tuesday's. After White House doctor Ronny Jackson ran through the results of President Trump's annual physical, reporters peppered him ...
White House Doctor Says Trump Weighs 239 Pounds... No Way ...
Bravo (blog)-15 hours ago

Trump's Weight Spawns Another 'Girther' Movement on Twitter
Newsweek-Jan 16, 2018

Concerns Over President's Health, Many Say Trump's Weight is ...
NECN-17 hours ago

Trump's reported weight has ignited a 'girther' conspiracy alleging ...
Business Insider-Jan 17, 2018

Doubt over US President Donald Trump's weight gives rise to Twitter ...
In-Depth-NEWS.com.au-18 hours ago

He's also not 6'3". Anyone with 2 eyes can see that. Why does he need to lie about everything?

He's also not 6'3". Anyone with 2 eyes can see that. Why does he need to lie about everything?
3C52CAD800000578-4140760-Line_up_The_president_elect_and_the_president_exchanged_pleasant-a-59_1484927618044.jpg

They say obama is 6'1 does that mean obama is a liar? Notice trump is even leaning forward a smidge.
I, in no way, believe the obese president is in "excellent" health. What obese person is?
In no way do i believe he is only 240lbs. But his height? Sure.

3C52CAD800000578-4140760-Line_up_The_president_elect_and_the_president_exchanged_pleasant-a-59_1484927618044.jpg

They say obama is 6'1 does that mean obama is a liar? Notice trump is even leaning forward a smidge.
I, in no way, believe the obese president is in "excellent" health. What obese person is?
Right, Obama is 6'1"

There are numerous photos of them standing together. And unless Obama wore some thick heels to that inauguration...6'3" is more unbelievable then 239 lbs.

Here is a photo of him with 6'3" Jeb Bush. And a photo of him at a Republican debate standing next to 5'10" Ted Cruz. Trump's height is between 6'0" and 6'1". 6'3" isn't even close. This also makes the 239 more reasonable. At 70 he will have a much lower muscle mass and he would have to be fairly large to reach 240 at 6'0".

I've always thought the White House doctors were full of shit. As long as I have been alive they have been telling us that the president is in excellent health. We have television. We can see these people. There's no way I would call Trump or Bill Clinton's health "excellent".

Right, Obama is 6'1"

There are numerous photos of them standing together. And unless Obama wore some thick heels to that inauguration...6'3" is more unbelievable then 239 lbs.

Here is a photo of him with 6'3" Jeb Bush. And a photo of him at a Republican debate standing next to 5'10" Ted Cruz. Trump's height is between 6'0" and 6'1". 6'3" isn't even close. This also makes the 239 more reasonable. At 70 he will have a much lower muscle mass and he would have to be fairly large to reach 240 at 6'0".
Well, i believe the report actually said 6'2. Im not sure its worth arguing over an inch or two.

The ADMIRAL (Obama's DOCTOR) lied about Trump's weight.

Would the media ask the same questions of the Admiral if Hillary was POTUS?

Why not? She has had VERY poor health for the past few years....they would question HILLARY'S WEIGHT.....RIGHT?

:banana:

Last edited:
I'm surprised the doctor isn't receiving a fusillade of death threats, given the mindless, sadistic, wild-animal savagery that liberal non-carbon-based life possess.

You're having a baby tantrum over Trump's exact height??? Now I've seen everything.

I'm having a "baby tantrum" because the man who represents all of us feels the need to lie about EVERYTHING.

Your liberal media LIES TO YOU ABOUT EVERYTHING. I've watched many Trump speeches and I've seen the liberal media talking heads LIE about literally every sentence he said. For example he never said ALL illegals are rapists; I saw the speech myself and he said was the FACT that illegals do bring plenty of crime with them, including rape. Another example of liberal media LYING to you: he never said "I love uneducated supporters," he said he loves ALL his supporters, both educated and uneducated.

You're having a baby tantrum over Trump's exact height??? Now I've seen everything.

I'm having a "baby tantrum" because the man who represents all of us feels the need to lie about EVERYTHING.

Your liberal media LIES TO YOU ABOUT EVERYTHING. I've watched many Trump speeches and I've seen the liberal media talking heads LIE about literally every sentence he said. For example he never said ALL illegals are rapists; I saw the speech myself and he said was the FACT that illegals do bring plenty of crime with them, including rape. Another example of liberal media LYING to you: he never said "I love uneducated supporters," he said he loves ALL his supporters, both educated and uneducated.

LOL, good boy. Rollover and repeat whatever you're told to say. Your masters are proud.

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”"

So pretty much the mexicans coming to this country are shitty people, druggies, rapists...but yeah some might be ok too.

the admiral lied about Trump's weight.

TRUMP IS FAT.

Progs now FAT SHAME.

When did that change?

6'0"-6'3" does it matter?

Of course it does because if those that hate Trump can find something to complain about, well that made their day.

I do not care how tall he is, how fat or how old because that is the least important part of his job!

The man is on in his 70's, so he is not going to be fit and will look old, but hell the Regressives need something to whine about, but I wish they bring the cheese when they serve their whine...

Forum List

Back