Trump's 'Chopper Talk' News Conferences Has White House Press Corp Whining!

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Awe, those poor propagandists devil's. The grandstanding children are getting no camera face time. This is a really smart move by our Divine President. In the formal press conferences, the media person gives a speech, often distorting reality and then asks President Trump to respond to an accusation. At the chopper, there’s only time for an actual question. Trump chooses which question to answer instead of choosing which person gets to attack him.

Trump's 'chopper talk' news conferences blow away White House press corps: report

Awe, those poor propagandists devil's. The grandstanding children are getting no camera face time. This is a really smart move by our Divine President. In the formal press conferences, the media person gives a speech, often distorting reality and then asks President Trump to respond to an accusation. At the chopper, there’s only time for an actual question. Trump chooses which question to answer instead of choosing which person gets to attack him.

Trump's 'chopper talk' news conferences blow away White House press corps: report
Well, in some ways you're right--at those press conferences I've heard reporters make three minute "statements" before ever asking a question, and it's totally "loaded." But at the same time, the 'chopper talk' doesn't allow for any in-depth questions, either.

No showboating permitted. You don't even know who is asking the question.

I think it is a good idea it does not allow time for the media to make political statements before their question, besides they write every article with so much spin you have no idea if they or Trump were actually answering the question.

Just note that my "funny" rating of the OP was not intended sarcastically towards White-MAGA-Man. Nah, it was the comment in the linked article by CBS News White House correspondent Weijia Jiang, "If he was at a podium, we would be pressing him after he answers the question, we would be correcting him,". I don't need Weijia to treat me like I'm stupid and inform me when this or any other president is trying to pull the wool over my eyes. Just ask your one question, I'm not interested in watching journalist play a game of got'cha.

Forum List

Back