Trump's Ceiling Is Too Low for Him to Be Reelected

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
"As for those who keep coming back to the nostrum that [Trump] won four years ago, proved everyone wrong, and can do it again: They ignore that this time, he doesn’t have Hillary Clinton as an opponent.
[…]
I understand the caution that many in my business have after the surprising outcome in 2016, but the only way this year resembles 2020 is that they both are presidential years, Trump is the Republican nominee, and both years begin with a 2."

“Those,” of course, would be Trump supporters.

"As for those who keep coming back to the nostrum that [Trump] won four years ago, proved everyone wrong, and can do it again: They ignore that this time, he doesn’t have Hillary Clinton as an opponent.
[…]
I understand the caution that many in my business have after the surprising outcome in 2016, but the only way this year resembles 2020 is that they both are presidential years, Trump is the Republican nominee, and both years begin with a 2."

youre kidding right???

[…]

youre kidding right???
one good thing if trump wins....jones will run and hide like he did last time....

[…]

youre kidding right???
one good thing if trump wins....jones will run and hide like he did last time....
I wish he was better at hiding ,,,for his sake,,,

[…]

Keep telling yourself that. :itsok:

How many threads do you need to open about “Trump has no chance”?

[…]

For real, a Left wing rag swooning over a CNN story? Reading that can cause retardation.

Forum List

Back