Trumps bullying behaviour

Your just sad Pax Britannia has been replaced by Pax Americana.
Go ahead and use Huawei, when you are hacked and lose all your money it is you to blame. If you tax US we tax you, liberals want fairness right? You want to talk to the State sponsored terrorists and get your city blown to fuck, go for it. Now if you want to deal with the US because the EU is in a freefall, then there are terms that must be agreed on...
A statesman would get our support without stamping his little feet. Obama always got our support, but he was several classes above this wanker.
Always? Even when he returned the bust of Winston Churchill to the queen in a flagrant insult? But I guess one Islamic queer to another, you and the brown turd.
Well he didnt did he?
You are misinformed.
You were right, he just removed the bust from the oval office, because it offended him because Obama was part-Kenyan. My mistake.
I wouldnt want to look at that piece of shit all day either.

Go ahead and use Huawei, when you are hacked and lose all your money it is you to blame. If you tax US we tax you, liberals want fairness right? You want to talk to the State sponsored terrorists and get your city blown to fuck, go for it. Now if you want to deal with the US because the EU is in a freefall, then there are terms that must be agreed on...
A statesman would get our support without stamping his little feet. Obama always got our support, but he was several classes above this wanker.
Always? Even when he returned the bust of Winston Churchill to the queen in a flagrant insult? But I guess one Islamic queer to another, you and the brown turd.
Well he didnt did he?
You are misinformed.
You were right, he just removed the bust from the oval office, because it offended him because Obama was part-Kenyan. My mistake.
That piece of shit, was what kept you from eating schnitzel all day...

People in the Uk are facing a barrage of trump sewage at the moment.

We are being informed that -

We must not use Huawei at all or else.

We must not impose a digital tax or our cars will be subject to tarrifs.

Same if we talk to Iran on the nuclear deal.

This is before we sit down to do a trade deal.

He should carry on. Our current government is as weak as fuck and will bend over for him every time.

wtf?

He should carry on. Our current government is as weak as fuck and will bend over for him every time.

Note that you and Trump are currently at total war against the post WW2 system that brought about the Pax Americana

How so? Oh, making NATO countries pony up their fair shares? Not appeasing Iranian mullahs who promise to follow treaties but then ignore them because of no consequences? Not joining in on the sham of ruining our economies due to AGW?

Trump is nothing if not good at beating up weaklings, and You sissy Brits are already shitting your pants and he hasn’t even started flicking your big ears yet.

Its sad that we should be at the mercy of a pig.

You get what you deserve. You would be better to examine how you got yourself in such a lowly position.

Well he didnt did he?
You are misinformed.
That piece of shit, was what kept you from eating schnitzel all day...
Hardly. Churchill screwed up time and again, he was just a figurehead that made some really good speeches.

Its sad that we should be at the mercy of a pig.

You get what you deserve. You would be better to examine how you got yourself in such a lowly position.
Leaving the EU.

Forum List

Back