Trump’s Budget Is a Perfect Reflection of Republican Values

This coming from a proud supporter of Obama and who still doesn't realize the con. :booze:

You know what Obama realized? How to get a health insurance bill passed.

Which is currently ruining health care for millions of Americans. Me being one of them. I can't afford full health insurance anymore. Thanks to Obama.
And yet it's not ruined for many, many millions more. While I understand why you personally would have all the rest of us for whom it's working suffer with you, the hundred millions of us are disinclined to do so.

You are making us suffer. You don't seem to have a problem with that. Doesn't that make you the selfish one?

But the real problem is, your system can't continue. The system, as it exists, is not sustainable. The longer you continue it, the worse the crash will be when it comes.
Doesn't that make you the selfish one?

If you'd clicked on the link I provided, you'd know the answer to that question. Did you really think I didn't anticipate your thinking that?

I did click on your link. That's exactly why I concluded you are selfish.

View attachment 118692 Remember him telling the black community," What do you have to lose?"

In Trump's budget, he gives the back of his hand to people in our inner cities, eliminating the community-development block grant, job training, and legal aid from his budget. Programs to help middle- and high-school students prepare for college are hammered, and so are after-school and summer-enrichment programs.

Unfortunately way too late, many people are beginning to see that they were taken advantage of by a con artist.

James Walker does exist and this picture was not photoshopped in any way.
Yeah. I know quite a few Trump voters with buyer's remorse.

Just like I knew a ton of Obama voters who regretted voting for him too.

Which is currently ruining health care for millions of Americans. Me being one of them. I can't afford full health insurance anymore. Thanks to Obama.
And yet it's not ruined for many, many millions more. While I understand why you personally would have all the rest of us for whom it's working suffer with you, the hundred millions of us are disinclined to do so.

You are making us suffer. You don't seem to have a problem with that. Doesn't that make you the selfish one?

But the real problem is, your system can't continue. The system, as it exists, is not sustainable. The longer you continue it, the worse the crash will be when it comes.
Doesn't that make you the selfish one?

If you'd clicked on the link I provided, you'd know the answer to that question. Did you really think I didn't anticipate your thinking that?

I did click on your link. That's exactly why I concluded you are selfish.
Very well....

That budget is more a reflection of Trump. The man is not especially smart or well read/informed, and he'd just as soon see the rest of the country devolve to his level of ignorance. His proposed budget is one way he'll make sure that happens and it opens the door for other nations to surpass us in just about every discipline that matters in the 21st century. He reduces, even within the military, the funding for everything that has the slightest bit of continual learning associated with it.

insider_bar_updated.png

Source

Trump recently signed an order to have NASA work on sending a mission to Mars. Just how the hell is anyone gong to get to Mars without additional research across a host of disciplines, including fields like atmospheric research, satellites, Earth science (which is the only surrogate we have for Martian science) and biomedicine?

The man clearly suffers from mental myopia. Looking only at biomedicine, one can see that it's to the U.S.' detriment in countless ways to cut funding in that discipline's research.
Read the article that is the source of the chart above for a very high level summary of just how idiotic is Trump's proposed budget.

Just how stupid can one be to think it a good thing to cut research funding? One must think, "Oh, yes, it's a good idea for us to learn less and learn less more rapidly than before." WTH?
The so-called "research" is mostly just AGW propaganda and boondoggles.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Last edited:
View attachment 118692 Remember him telling the black community," What do you have to lose?"

In Trump's budget, he gives the back of his hand to people in our inner cities, eliminating the community-development block grant, job training, and legal aid from his budget. Programs to help middle- and high-school students prepare for college are hammered, and so are after-school and summer-enrichment programs.

Unfortunately way too late, many people are beginning to see that they were taken advantage of by a con artist.

James Walker does exist and this picture was not photoshopped in any way.
Yeah. I know quite a few Trump voters with buyer's remorse.
Sure you do, and I'm the Queen of England

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It's hard to feel sorry of idiots like James Walker. How can people be so fucking gullible? Trump had flashing neon lights showing what a con man he was. They deserve their Pussy Grabber - the rest of us don't.
This coming from a proud supporter of Obama and who still doesn't realize the con. :booze:

More claptrap. Insurance companies still sell medically underwritten policies at an affordable price if you can pass underwriting. If you can't, then us ACA supporters have made it possible for you to buy what you could never have bought before ACA,

Compare Health Insurance Plans Online

It's hard to feel sorry of idiots like James Walker. How can people be so fucking gullible? Trump had flashing neon lights showing what a con man he was. They deserve their Pussy Grabber - the rest of us don't.

More claptrap. Insurance companies still sell medically underwritten policies at an affordable price if you can pass underwriting. If you can't, then us ACA supporters have made it possible for you to buy what you could never have bought before ACA,

This is what blows my mind about left-wingers.

No matter how much evidence you provide. No matter how much proof of claim you post. No matter what I say.... he'll find a link and say:

"dur... you are wrong! You don't know your life as much as I do, because my link says so"

I am telling you, I can't afford the health insurance, that is available now. Before I could. Now I can't.

This is a fact. I know, it's my budget, my money, and my health insurance. I made $19K last year, but my insurance premiums when up from $80 to $120 a month. I can't afford that. Period. The end. Game over... you lose.

You can post all the links you want, until the end of time. I know what I applied for, I know what policies I could get, and I couldn't afford any of them. Your links, do not trump my reality.

If I could just send a link to my insurance company, and say "idiot on the web says this proves you have to charge less" then I would do that. I really would. I send them your forum post as proof they have to lower their premiums for me.

That's not how it works moron.

I am telling you, I can't afford the health insurance, that is available now. Before I could. Now I can't.

If someone says that to me, I'll accept it as true in almost all instances.

What might be an example of an instance when I would question the veracity of one's claim to that effect? Well, if my neighbor who just bought an ~$2.5M+ vacation home were to say that to me, I would have trouble believing him. It may be that he did indeed chose to buy the second home rather than health insurance, and that choice means he now hasn't money to buy health insurance, but it's hard to believe that he did. I certainly wouldn't believe it enough to offhandedly say to someone else that "Ellis" can't any longer afford health insurance.

That's just one example; I'm not going to try to conceive all of them or even a short litany of them. Suffice to say that as long as someone says something about themselves, and only with regard to themselves, and it makes sense at face value, or because they've at least earned the benefit of the doubt, I'll accept it as true. I don't know anyone who wouldn't

It's when people start telling me "this or that" with regard to the positive circumstance(s) of thousands and millions of people that their remarks' credulity face the risk of ridicule, most especially when they don't provide credible sources for their claim about those thousands/millions of people. Let's face it. Very few, if any, people know thousands or millions of people, to say nothing of knowing that many people well enough to know their personal situation well enough to comment about what they, for example, can/could afford or not.

No matter how much evidence you provide. No matter how much proof of claim you post. No matter what I say.... he'll find a link and say:

"dur... you are wrong! You don't know your life as much as I do, because my link says so"

This is a fact. I know, it's my budget, my money, and my health insurance. I made $19K last year, but my insurance premiums when up from $80 to $120 a month. I can't afford that. Period. The end. Game over... you lose.

You can post all the links you want, until the end of time. I know what I applied for, I know what policies I could get, and I couldn't afford any of them. Your links, do not trump my reality.

If I could just send a link to my insurance company, and say "idiot on the web says this proves you have to charge less" then I would do that. I really would. I send them your forum post as proof they have to lower their premiums for me.

If you are making $19,000 per year, your problem isn't health insurance cost. You need to get off your ass and either get a second job or an education. The rest of us do not owe you subsidized health insurance simply because you are a low achiever.

If you are making $19,000 per year, your problem isn't health insurance cost. You need to get off your ass and either get a second job or an education. The rest of us do not owe you subsidized health insurance simply because you are a low achiever.
f you are making $19,000 per year, your problem isn't health insurance cost. You need to get off your ass and either get a second job or an education.

I absolutely agree with you on this point.

I don't see it as matter of one's being owed or not owed something. Phrasing and construing the matter in an "owed to" context simply isn't the way I see it. You do, clearly. That's that. I understand your stance, and the "owed" syntax implies ideological rigidity; thus I think our conversation on the matter has gone as far as it can.

f you are making $19,000 per year, your problem isn't health insurance cost. You need to get off your ass and either get a second job or an education.

I don't see it as matter of one's being owed or not owed something. Phrasing and construing the matter in an "owed to" context simply isn't the way I see it. You do, clearly. That's that. I understand your stance, and the "owed" syntax implies ideological rigidity; thus I think our conversation on the matter has gone as far as it can.

If I sound like my patience has expired, this is the reason. I have read over and over on this board posts by people opposing ACA because they maintain that they can not afford it. Ok, so their position is that ACA is no good because they don't get free insurance. Never mind the fact that before ACA, they could not buy insurance AT ALL! We fought hard to make insurance available to everyone, so that nobody has to die for lack of access to it, and this is the thanks we get? It is equivalent to a kid crying because he wanted a strawberry ice cream cone, and we gave him chocolate. I get tired of the whining.

If I sound like my patience has expired, this is the reason. I have read over and over on this board posts by people opposing ACA because they maintain that they can not afford it. Ok, so their position is that ACA is no good because they don't get free insurance. Never mind the fact that before ACA, they could not buy insurance AT ALL! We fought hard to make insurance available to everyone, so that nobody has to die for lack of access to it, and this is the thanks we get? It is equivalent to a kid crying because he wanted a strawberry ice cream cone, and we gave him chocolate. I get tired of the whining.
Okay....I understand what you have written.

Has Trump checked with his puppet-master, Putin as to whether the U.S. should spend more money on military spending?

Let's remember, that Trump's handlers have already deprive the Ukraine o fmilitary support.

Sure and Obambi did everything he could to keep Putin from taking Crimea.
It would have been very hard to keep Putin from taking Crimea since the Crimeans voted to go.

Hold on here. You two idiot's are actually calling for someone to work and buy health insurance?

Isn't thee solution he needs $15 an hour minimum wage and single payer?

You're kind of not sounding left wing here when usually you're not so open to reality.

Want some cheese with that whine?

It would have been very hard to keep Putin from taking Crimea since the Crimeans voted to go.

....and THAT election was a paragon of fairness and honesty, thanks to Putin's ethics and charm.
I mean, Putin's approval rating in Russia is what 99.6%?.....LOL

There you go! The left-wing says they are for the poor constantly.... then when they actually meet a poor person, you attack them.

Did I setup ObamaCare? No. I did not. I opposed Obama care.

But you put in place Obama Care which eliminated my health insurance plan.

So, I got subsidized care last year for $80 a month. YOU paid the rest of the $250 insurance premium.

Do you owe me subsidized health insurance? Not according to my beliefs... but you are the one controlling the law, not me. According to the law, you got to pay my insurance. Whose fault is that? Mine? No. I didn't setup this system. YOU DID.

So the person to blame for you paying my insurance.... is you! Just you and all those stupid ignorant leftards like you.

Spare me your BS crap. Before Obama care, I was easily able to afford my own health insurance. In 2006, I had a policy that was $67 a month, and it covered everything I needed.

YOU eliminated those plans, not me. YOU forced me on to subsidized care, not me. YOU are the reason YOU got to pay my insurance premium. So shut up, and like it. YOU asked for it, YOU got it, and now YOU pay for it.

I opposed Obama care from the start. You can't blame one single speck of this problem on me. Point your finger at your mirror.

There you go! The left-wing says they are for the poor constantly.... then when they actually meet a poor person, you attack them.

So, I got subsidized care last year for $80 a month. YOU paid the rest of the $250 insurance premium.

Do you owe me subsidized health insurance? Not according to my beliefs... but you are the one controlling the law, not me. According to the law, you got to pay my insurance. Whose fault is that? Mine? No. I didn't setup this system. YOU DID.

So the person to blame for you paying my insurance.... is you! Just you and all those stupid ignorant leftards like you.

Spare me your BS crap. Before Obama care, I was easily able to afford my own health insurance. In 2006, I had a policy that was $67 a month, and it covered everything I needed.

YOU eliminated those plans, not me. YOU forced me on to subsidized care, not me. YOU are the reason YOU got to pay my insurance premium. So shut up, and like it. YOU asked for it, YOU got it, and now YOU pay for it.

I opposed Obama care from the start. You can't blame one single speck of this problem on me. Point your finger at your mirror.
:boohoo:

So in your mind, people who couldn't afford insurance prior to the ACA and can only do so now because we buy it for them, can now afford to pay a 7150 single ded AND a 14300 family ded.

:boohoo:

Like it or not what he said is correct.

Forum List

Back