Trump's Big Lie is the Defines the Character of our Electorate

Is Biden the Legitimately Elected President?

• Yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read “liberalism is a mental disease” around here, but it’s a lot.

What’s your point? Does that mean you guys are trying to make liberalism illegal? I don’t get it.
Nah, I’m all for keeping one around to teach what not to believe

Speaking of big lies.

In an interview with the Times, Pope said, “The officer clearly incited that area, and we still don’t have video from all other undercover MPD. And as the numerous informants in the Proud Boys trial demonstrates, we are only just beginning to scratch the surface on FBI involvement.”

You're an idiot. 21 was the age to vote during all of the wars noted in my post. Then, on July 1, 1971, our Nation ratified the 26th Amendment to the Constitution, lowering the voting age to 18.

Maybe you flunked civics, or maybe you didn't attend High School before this date above, and not read the Newspapers or watch TV News. In any case you are either damn ignorant or a damn liar.
And that has what to do with getting to a polling place. 18 year olds were married with kids then too. You fucking twats won’t leave your parents house before 35 and now you don’t want to get your worthless ass out to vote? Fuck off.

And that has what to do with getting to a polling place. 18 year olds were married with kids then too. You fucking twats won’t leave your parents house before 35 and now you don’t want to get your worthless ass out to vote? Fuck off.
Thanks so much for giving my assessment of you. You've proved to be an idiot.

Haven't we gone over this enough? My God man, how many times do we need to come to the same conclusions?
It was a simple question. I don’t see anyone trying to outlaw conservatism. I asked you where you’re coming up with this crap.

It was a simple question. I don’t see anyone trying to outlaw conservatism. I asked you where you’re coming up with this crap.
Conservatives always want to play victim. They are the weak of America.

Republicans are always whining and crying about some bullshit, all of it lies or non-sense. They are never not crying. Even when they are happy, they are crying or rioting, like the Charlottesville riot.

LOL Dems still triggered because we refuse to concede the election. They lied, rigged and cheated in 2020 and Biden is an illegitimate office holder.

LOL Dems still triggered because we refuse to concede the election. They lied, rigged and cheated in 2020 and Biden is an illegitimate office holder.
You don't seem to realize that you look weak and pathetic because you can't admit Trump lost.
You are like a 4 yr old little child throwing a tantrum after they lose the game.

If you want to live in denial of facts, go ahead, but the intelligent people of America and the world are laughing at you.

Credible people will not take you seriously at all and you will always be viewed as a lower class citizen by everybody that matters in America, because you are too weak to admit Trump lost.

You don't seem to realize that you look weak and pathetic because you can't admit Trump lost.
You are like a 4 yr old little child throwing a tantrum after they lose the game.

If you want to live in denial of facts, go ahead, but the intelligent people of America and the world are laughing at you.

Credible people will not take you seriously at all and you will always be viewed as a lower class citizen by everybody that matters in America, because you are too weak to admit Trump lost.
^^^ triggered. Stop rigging and scheming and stealing elections.

Sometimes it can be hard to accept a loss, or accept the cruel reality of facts.

Some people just can't do it at all. These people are the weak of the world and they lack character.
I think Trump's Big Lie of fake election fraud defines who we are as people and Americans.

Some Republicans just can not admit Trump lost and there was no fraud and they are willing to go down with this ship in denial, looking very foolish as the Big Lie gets destroyed more and more (even Trumps own attorneys are now admitting there was no fraud).
Some republicans (like all the people at Fox News and Trump's own attorney Jenna Ellis) can admit trump lost the election, at least some can accept reality.
Pretty much all dems know Trump lost the elections and there was no fraud.

I think people that can't admit and accept that Trump lost the election and there was no fraud have serious issues and have absolutely no credibility at all, this denial of facts exposes these people for being weak and childish. Its like a 4 year old child that loses a game and throws a tantrum (or an Insurrection at the Capitol...).

This issue defines who you are as a person and a voter.
How can people try to claim they have credibility and character, if they can't admit Trump lost the election?

5q0qd2.jpg

He only "lost" because of the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream Team Magical Mail in Vote Operation. "..the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." -- according to Joe PedoPete Biden

Look, we see it in here everyday....Progressive liberals not only want Trump in jail, they believe that Republican's that voted for Trump should also be in jail....The rhetoric is beyond rational, or reasonable....

"
"Trump must be defeated ... and his enablers, and his supporters ... must be prosecuted and convicted and removed from our society," ranted the always hot-blooded Keith Olbermann. The former MSNBC anchor traffics in caustic bombast, and this declaration was not very different from his usual huffy diatribes against Republicans. But the notion of revenge is going mainstream.

"The most humane and reasonable way to deal with all these [Trumpian] people ... is some kind of truth and reconciliation commission," tweeted MSNBC prime-time host Chris Hayes, a politic Martin compared to the Nelson-esque brashness of Olbermann. "When this nightmare is over, we need a [tr]uth and [r]econciliation [c]ommission," proposed former Labor Secretary Robert Reich. Elie Mystal of The Nation floated the same proposition."

This is nothing new among progressive liberals...And recently we learned that DoJ wanted to arrest 1000 more people that were at the Capitol on J6 whether or not they went inside....Nevermind that hundreds of people have sat in jail for more than two years with NO hearing on their cases....A violation of their rights if you ask me....

Laura Ingraham has pointed out;

"If you voted for Trump, if you ever attended a Trump rally or posted support for his America First agenda, you're complicit in the [Capitol] attack and you need to be shunned from society, lose your job, and you need to be banned from social media indefinitely...."

And she's right....

We've discussed this for years in here, and there are plenty of examples of liberal posters in here agreeing that those on the right should be jailed...So, for you to act like this is the first time you've ever heard of this sort of thing is disingenuous at best...A better conversation would be for you to accept that deep down in those places you don't want others to see, you probably want this too...

So, I'm done rehashing things that are common sense....If you want honest discussion, let's at least not be silly about the rhetoric of it....

Forum List

Back