Trump's Big Announcement Is Tomorrow

Trump's big announcement: I live inside the mind of Democrats rent free, but they all can just fuck themselves.

Trump's big announcement: I live inside the mind of Democrats rent free, but they all can just fuck themselves.

I am having so much fun with these losers! I used to use a forum where you'd get deleted if you called someone a moron. These nasty little leftist fuckers can take a bit more of a pounding and it's great exercise!

I am having so much fun with these losers! I used to use a forum where you'd get deleted if you called someone a moron. These nasty little leftist fuckers can take a bit more of a pounding and it's great exercise!

Well, I really hope that I can see his actual announcement lol but like I said earlier, the fiancee is coming over for dinner and I don't know how long it's going to be and he takes too priority, so you let me know what happened if I miss anything even though it's already pretty obvious what it's going to be about. Also, how much do you want to bet that Trump's actually thinking about what I said in post #27? 😂

Well, I really hope that I can see his actual announcement lol but like I said earlier, the fiancee is coming over for dinner and I don't know how long it's going to be and he takes too priority, so you let me know what happened if I miss anything even though it's already pretty obvious what it's going to be about. Also, how much do you want to bet that Trump's actually thinking about what I said in post #27? 😂

Oh, every time he opens his mouth, it's about that, and we LOVE IT!

I will do my best to be awake. I am still, three years later, dealing with the damage that living with someone with dementia does to normal sleep cycles. It's so easy for me to fall fall on my face at 4:00 in the afternoon!

But I'll do my best.

Oh, every time he opens his mouth, it's about that, and we LOVE IT!

I will do my best to be awake. I am still, three years later, dealing with the damage that living with someone with dementia does to normal sleep cycles. It's so easy for me to fall fall on my face at 4:00 in the afternoon!

But I'll do my best.

Thanks, but I don't think you ever stopped suffering from living with somebody who has Dementia, you just had a short break before Biden became governor of Toontown USA in Washington DC.

No safe space needed, the house is OURS.
LOL! Well...if it comforts you. i guess the rest of the nation will have to be content with the Senate and the Presidency. How big is that majority again/ 2 votes..three? Do you really think that every Repub will vote in lock step every time? The crazies are out..for the most part..and the RINO's rule. How are you going to feel when bipartisanship rears its ugly head?
This election is resounding rejection of the Trump faction and the election deniers. All the far right has now is cries of "we was cheated"---responded to with a ***yawn*** and a muttered, "no one cares' from most of America.

Forum List

Back