Trump's 2024 Agenda: Vengeance

Trump will lose the election overwhelmingly, and with the purging of Trumpers from government, the American people will be safe for some time to come.

Trump will lose the election overwhelmingly, and with the purging of Trumpers from government, the American people will be safe for some time to come.
The irony of this whole saga is Trump blames the deep state of doing illegal. things Yet he is the one who does illegal things all in the name of MAGA.

Define Irony

1699983946726.png

Hmm, am I still on the planet Earth.

View attachment 857666

Trump's Plans If He Returns To The White House Include Deportation Raids, Tariffs And Mass Firings​

Donald Trump is already laying a sweeping set of policy goals should he win a second term as president.

NEW YORK (AP) — A mass deportation operation. A new Muslim ban. Tariffs on all imported goods and "freedom cities" built on federal land.

Much of the 2024 presidential campaign has been dominated by the myriad investigations into former President Donald Trump and the subsequent charges against him. But with less than a year until Election Day, Trump is dominating the race for the Republican nomination and has already laid out a sweeping set of policy goals should he win a second term.

His ideas, and even the issues he focuses on most, are wildly different from President Joe Biden's proposals. If implemented, Trump's plans would represent a dramatic government overhaul arguably more consequential than that of his first term. His presidency, especially the early days, was marked by chaos, infighting and a wave of hastily written executive orders that were quickly overturned by the courts.

Some of his current ideas would probably end up in court or impeded by Congress. But Trump's campaign and allied groups are assembling policy books with detailed plans.

A look at his agenda:

Much more at the link below...

TRUMP'S 2024 AGENDA: VENGEANCE

Wow, there's a lot of scary details in his "agenda" - listed in the above link. What do you think?

Wasn't one of the most important things last time "lock her up"? And then he turned around to his supporters and was like "you didn't really believe me, did you?"

Hilarious

Trump seeks vengeance because others are lying about what he said

“Why should I go to that cemetery, it’s filled with losers.” In 2020, The Atlantic reported that Trump said this related to canceling a visit to a World War I cemetery in France. Trump said the report was false. It was later corroborated by John Kelly, who was Trump’s chief of staff at the time of the disputed comments.

A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘It doesn’t look good for me.’

The former president drew fierce criticism when he expressed his dislike for the late Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), a prisoner of war in Vietnam, saying he liked “people that weren’t captured.”

Because Arizona Sen. John McCain questioned "half-baked, spurious nationalism" in America's foreign policy

Gen. Mark Milley, who served as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The piece included an anecdote in which Trump allegedly asked about a wounded Army captain who was singing “God Bless America” at an event.
“Why do you bring people like that here?” Trump reportedly said. “No one wants to see that, the wounded.”

Trump seeks vengeance because others are lying about what he said

“Why should I go to that cemetery, it’s filled with losers.” In 2020, The Atlantic reported that Trump said this related to canceling a visit to a World War I cemetery in France. Trump said the report was false. It was later corroborated by John Kelly, who was Trump’s chief of staff at the time of the disputed comments.

A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘It doesn’t look good for me.’

The former president drew fierce criticism when he expressed his dislike for the late Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), a prisoner of war in Vietnam, saying he liked “people that weren’t captured.”

Because Arizona Sen. John McCain questioned "half-baked, spurious nationalism" in America's foreign policy

Gen. Mark Milley, who served as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The piece included an anecdote in which Trump allegedly asked about a wounded Army captain who was singing “God Bless America” at an event.
“Why do you bring people like that here?” Trump reportedly said. “No one wants to see that, the wounded.”

That shit has all been debunked. The stuff about McCain was richly deserved.

Forum List

Back