"Trumpgrets" New Site Devoted to Compiling Regretful Trump Voters

lol, this is pure gold. Enjoy the delicious tears of Republican regret here:

Trumpgrets.
Yeah, I'm not to sure about you, or your history as a poster. I'm not going to click that link.

Do you want to like, copy and paste something from that link. . . . or take a screen grab?

You only joined a little before the election, and quite frankly, you just don't seem like you are very trustworthy.

• Banned

Trumpgrets.
Yeah, I'm not to sure about you, or your history as a poster. I'm not going to click that link.

Do you want to like, copy and paste something from that link. . . . or take a screen grab?

You only joined a little before the election, and quite frankly, you just don't seem like you are very trustworthy.

:laugh2:

It's a link to Tumblr, you ridiculous paranoid fruitcake.

I smell another False Flag Operation performed by the Leftie Losers.

Trumpgrets.

. . . um, yeah, it's those sort of posts that make folks not trust you for one moment.

Trumpgrets.

. . . um, yeah, it's those sort of posts that make folks not trust you for one moment.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

The paranoia is strong with you, rightist nutjob. LOL!!!!!

I smell another False Flag Operation performed by the Leftie Losers.

Well, I guess you could you know, click on the usernames and see the accounts for yourself, but why would you do that when it's so much easier to:

***CLICK WHIR***

"iTz a fAlSE fLaGG!!!!!! WaaaaaahhhhhhhhhHhhh!!!!!!!"

Trump Fan Lost Her Home Thanks To Treasury Pick Steve Mnuchin

Trump fans will get buyer's remorse -- Ed Garvoille

Struggling White Voters Who Helped Elect Trump Are Headed for Some Serious Pain

mocking.gif

Last edited:
How unoriginal.

I guarantee you that very few of us here voted for Trump regret voting for Trump.

All in good time, my son. All in good time.

I'm thinkin' two months.
Not two months from inauguration -- two months from now.

Then again, we've been known to underestimate the power of self-delusion so ... anything's possible, even if not plausible.

The first entry into the desperate left's new site goes this way, "I hope my vote wasn't wasted" ....We all hope our vote wasn't wasted. Is that the best the freaking incoherent angry hypocrite left can come up with when the president elect hasn't even been sworn in yet?

The first entry into the desperate left's new site goes this way, "I hope my vote wasn't wasted" ....We all hope our vote wasn't wasted. Is that the best the freaking incoherent angry hypocrite left can come up with when the president elect hasn't even been sworn in yet?

F^ck the wasted votes on the Hill-Beast............donors still cryin' over the 1+ billion she blew through on her campaign!

Forum List

Back