Trumpers tired of winning yet? Mine shutdowns in top US coal region bring new uncertainty

In your own native language, that would be Fignya. I have to use the English version because the board won't let me use the real russian version. of ерун*а

YOur cowardly dodging is noted.

This is for you.

godermptrump.jpg

I found a film from your childhood. It explains your behavior today.

I rarely click on vids.

But this is for you.

il_794xN.1581019579_mr1n.jpg

BS, you do it all the time. You have a long way to go to equal Rump in the lying department, Ivan. Here is one for you.

politics-russia-controls-controlling_interest-putin-trump-riqn251_low.jpg

No, I don't.

ANd mine are far superior.

d9oap8u-a7935f5f-c3f0-4f4d-8ae6-f16fd9cb4221.jpg

I guess they would be. On the back of each one is "Property of the GRU".

NO UNCERTAINTY HERE....THE DEMONRAT ANSWER

635984994176240924-051116-copy.jpg

Yep.

A choice between someone who will at least TRY to look out for you, or for someone who is openly hostile to you and your interests.

And libs are confused that we don't vote for them. THey claim that pointing out the obvious reasons for our votes, is "playing the victim".

They are fucking assholes.

Trump loves the uneducated which is your ilk.

Trump hates those who disagree with him. Trump hates those that don't vote for him.

Trump has amassed the biggest howling crowd of losers in the history of US politics. Donald Trump is a magnet for losers.

You hate yourself for being such a dupe and loser.
Trump loves the uneducated which is your ilk.

Trump hates those who disagree with him. Trump hates those that don't vote for him.

Trump has amassed the biggest howling crowd of losers in the history of US politics. Donald Trump is a magnet for losers.

You hate yourself for being such a dupe and loser.

So, I make a point that people like you hate people like me, and that is why people like me don't support people like you politically.

And your response is to insult me and people like me, by calling us, "uneducated", "losers", "losers" again, "dupes" and a third time, "losers".

What that you way of showing that people like you dont' hate people like me?

Oh, and the irony of you doing that while insulting MY intelligence? I'm sure flies right over your pointy little head.

Oh, you poor victim. I feel bad for you.

I was explaining to a liberal, why people like me, don't support people like him.

Nothing in that is about me being a victim, so that was just you being an asshole.

Which, btw, makes my point for me AGAIN.

But, also, fuck you.

So says the Russian Dancing Bear.

Your cowardice is noted.

This is for you.

CumIrLXWIAELhdC.jpg

That's a little queer, isn't it? Where do you cultists draw the line?

First line in the op.

"Another Donald Trump gut decision goes haywire as coal mines go bankrupt and the existence of communities is threatened."

That says Trump was wrong about coal coming back, not that he's responsible for the decline. You don't comprehend much.

If he said, "Trump belief" or even "Trump policy" you might have a leg to stand on.

BUT, he said "Trump decision". That puts a Trump ACTION at the start of the sentence, strongly indicating a cause and effect.

THere is also the obvious fact that the OP had a chance to correct my statement, if I had misunderstood, and did not.

I have a leg to stand on - you're just too dishonest to admit it. I understand. You have so much ego invested in Trump that you can't be remotely objective.

LOL!!!! EGO?!

What a load of crap.

Trump ran on being pro-Coal. I supported that, because I want cheaper energy and I want the jobs associated with Coal.

I had no "ego" invested in any assumption that Trump would be able to change the trend of a whole industry and revitalize the whole economic sector associated with it.

I would LIKE to see that happen.

And voting for Trump made that more likely than voting for a dem candidate who was openly hostile to coal and coal jobs.

The entire coal industry could be gone by the end of Trump's administration and it would not effect my "ego" at all.

You are completely clueless about me or people like me.

Ivan, you can't vote. If you tried, I am sure that an Election Committee would disavow your vote.

I'v voted in every presidential election in my adult life.

You are just playing a silly game to be an ass.

But you don't have to try so hard.

YOu are a natural at it.

If he said, "Trump belief" or even "Trump policy" you might have a leg to stand on.

BUT, he said "Trump decision". That puts a Trump ACTION at the start of the sentence, strongly indicating a cause and effect.

THere is also the obvious fact that the OP had a chance to correct my statement, if I had misunderstood, and did not.

I have a leg to stand on - you're just too dishonest to admit it. I understand. You have so much ego invested in Trump that you can't be remotely objective.

LOL!!!! EGO?!

What a load of crap.

Trump ran on being pro-Coal. I supported that, because I want cheaper energy and I want the jobs associated with Coal.

I had no "ego" invested in any assumption that Trump would be able to change the trend of a whole industry and revitalize the whole economic sector associated with it.

And voting for Trump made that more likely than voting for a dem candidate who was openly hostile to coal and coal jobs.

The entire coal industry could be gone by the end of Trump's administration and it would not effect my "ego" at all.

Don't worry, little guy, Trump is going to bring back coal right after Mexico pays for the wall.

You just failed to address anything I actually said.

So, fuck off.

You need to go have a nice cry.

14e67b01c7eba1931dfdd2d098eda1cba45ca8eb582bd4198ca9f7a640ce6335.jpg

Yep.

A choice between someone who will at least TRY to look out for you, or for someone who is openly hostile to you and your interests.

And libs are confused that we don't vote for them. THey claim that pointing out the obvious reasons for our votes, is "playing the victim".

How about someone telling it like it is. Truth is as foreign as you are, Ivan.

LOL!!!! EGO?!

What a load of crap.

Don't worry, little guy, Trump is going to bring back coal right after Mexico pays for the wall.

So, fuck off.

And miss out on you cultists imagining the Heel Spur Dough Boy as some kind of macho man? Nah.

YOur cowardly dodging is noted.

This is for you.

godermptrump.jpg

I rarely click on vids.

But this is for you.

BS, you do it all the time. You have a long way to go to equal Rump in the lying department, Ivan. Here is one for you.

No, I don't.

the_wrath_of_trump_by_orionnow_d9lw9cu-fullview.jpg

So, I make a point that people like you hate people like me, and that is why people like me don't support people like you politically.

And your response is to insult me and people like me, by calling us, "uneducated", "losers", "losers" again, "dupes" and a third time, "losers".

What that you way of showing that people like you dont' hate people like me?

Oh, and the irony of you doing that while insulting MY intelligence? I'm sure flies right over your pointy little head.

Oh, you poor victim. I feel bad for you.

I was explaining to a liberal, why people like me, don't support people like him.

Nothing in that is about me being a victim, so that was just you being an asshole.

Which, btw, makes my point for me AGAIN.

But, also, fuck you.

So says the Russian Dancing Bear.

Your cowardice is noted.

This is for you.

CumIrLXWIAELhdC.jpg

That's a little queer, isn't it? Where do you cultists draw the line?

Err, didn't strike my radar as sexual. If it did yours, well,

addon.php

I rarely click on vids.

But this is for you.

No, I don't.

the_wrath_of_trump_by_orionnow_d9lw9cu-fullview.jpg

I think you used a applicable character for Rump. And here is the answer where the Nation puts itself back together after your nutcase is sent packing.

Having one's wishful/delusional thinking exposed is damaging to one's ego.

Yep.

If you had a choice between some one telling you, what they think it is, and that is, "You are fucked",

and someone who will to at least try to see that you are not fucked,

then no, there is not much value to "telling it like it is".

Especially if the difference, is at the least, going to be years of additional good pay and jobs.

LOL!!!! EGO?!

What a load of crap.

So, fuck off.

And miss out on you cultists imagining the Heel Spur Dough Boy as some kind of macho man? Nah.

Speaking of which.

04trump1_opener-articleLarge.jpg

Yep.

If you had a choice between some one telling you, what they think it is, and that is, "You are fucked",

and someone who will to at least try to see that you are not fucked,

then no, there is not much value to "telling it like it is".

Especially if the difference, is at the least, going to be years of additional good pay and jobs.

I have no idea why you are still trying to play the "Hillary" card. She's politically dead. A non factor. Did you run out of data in your GRU database and have to recycle old information from 2016?

I would rather someone tell me the truth and then work with me on options. Telling a dead industry that Rump is going to make it all better when there is no way in hell that it can be just means that the options won't be worked on. Hell, they still aren't because too many people still believe in the lie. Better to face the truth dead on and work out options. Something you Ruskies don't understand.

Forum List

Back