Trumpers tired of winning yet? Mine shutdowns in top US coal region bring new uncertainty

Of course, it's all Trump's fault. Whenever anything negative happens, you guys find some way to blame it on Trump, even though Trump has done all he could to revive the coal industry. Coal mining is declining because there has been a massive decline in the demand for coal because of the huge increase in natural gas, which is cheaper and easier to obtain than coal.

The withering of the American coal industry

Donald Trump is great at picking losers. The most abject losers congregate around Trump and howl rapturously at his rallies.

Donald Trump's gut hasn't picked a winner yet.

People like you, constantly express your hate for people like me, and then wonder why we think that people like you, might not be the best to represent our interests in government.

And in your mind, this is something wrong with us.

You are so full of hate, that it makes you bat shit crazy.

Trump might be a lot of things. But at least he doesn't hate us, the way you liberals do.

Trump loves the uneducated which is your ilk.

Trump hates those who disagree with him. Trump hates those that don't vote for him.

Trump has amassed the biggest howling crowd of losers in the history of US politics. Donald Trump is a magnet for losers.

You hate yourself for being such a dupe and loser.
Of course, it's all Trump's fault. Whenever anything negative happens, you guys find some way to blame it on Trump, even though Trump has done all he could to revive the coal industry. Coal mining is declining because there has been a massive decline in the demand for coal because of the huge increase in natural gas, which is cheaper and easier to obtain than coal.

Donald Trump is great at picking losers. The most abject losers congregate around Trump and howl rapturously at his rallies.

People like you, constantly express your hate for people like me, and then wonder why we think that people like you, might not be the best to represent our interests in government.

Trump might be a lot of things. But at least he doesn't hate us, the way you liberals do.

Trump hates those who disagree with him. Trump hates those that don't vote for him.

Trump has amassed the biggest howling crowd of losers in the history of US politics. Donald Trump is a magnet for losers.

So, I make a point that people like you hate people like me, and that is why people like me don't support people like you politically.

And your response is to insult me and people like me, by calling us, "uneducated", "losers", "losers" again, "dupes" and a third time, "losers".

What that you way of showing that people like you dont' hate people like me?

Oh, and the irony of you doing that while insulting MY intelligence? I'm sure flies right over your pointy little head.

Oh, you poor victim. I feel bad for you.

Wait, I thought the coal mining was an 18th century industry and nothing Trump could do would save it,

and now you are instead saying that something he did, is responsible for it declining?

You lefties really will say just any shit, that serves your partisan purpose at that second, with out any humanity in you at all.

SHUT YOUR FACE ANUS.

? No, he said Trump was just blowing warm air up your skirt about bringing back coal. I don't know why you guys get mad at the wrong people when Trump's b.s. is revealed as b.s.

I made a point about how liberals just say shit, and then when the situation changes, they just say some other shit, with no concern about contradicting themselves.

You hit the reply button, but didn't actually reply to anything I said.

Where did anyone say Trump was responsible for the coal industry declining? .....

First line in the op.

"Another Donald Trump gut decision goes haywire as coal mines go bankrupt and the existence of communities is threatened."

That says Trump was wrong about coal coming back, not that he's responsible for the decline. You don't comprehend much.

If he said, "Trump belief" or even "Trump policy" you might have a leg to stand on.

BUT, he said "Trump decision". That puts a Trump ACTION at the start of the sentence, strongly indicating a cause and effect.

THere is also the obvious fact that the OP had a chance to correct my statement, if I had misunderstood, and did not.

So, I make a point that people like you hate people like me, and that is why people like me don't support people like you politically.

And your response is to insult me and people like me, by calling us, "uneducated", "losers", "losers" again, "dupes" and a third time, "losers".

Oh, and the irony of you doing that while insulting MY intelligence? I'm sure flies right over your pointy little head.

I was explaining to a liberal, why people like me, don't support people like him.

Nothing in that is about me being a victim, so that was just you being an asshole.

Which, btw, makes my point for me AGAIN.

But, also, fuck you.

? No, he said Trump was just blowing warm air up your skirt about bringing back coal. I don't know why you guys get mad at the wrong people when Trump's b.s. is revealed as b.s.

I made a point about how liberals just say shit, and then when the situation changes, they just say some other shit, with no concern about contradicting themselves.

Where did anyone say Trump was responsible for the coal industry declining? .....

First line in the op.

"Another Donald Trump gut decision goes haywire as coal mines go bankrupt and the existence of communities is threatened."

That says Trump was wrong about coal coming back, not that he's responsible for the decline. You don't comprehend much.

If he said, "Trump belief" or even "Trump policy" you might have a leg to stand on.

BUT, he said "Trump decision". That puts a Trump ACTION at the start of the sentence, strongly indicating a cause and effect.

THere is also the obvious fact that the OP had a chance to correct my statement, if I had misunderstood, and did not.

I have a leg to stand on - you're just too dishonest to admit it. I understand. You have so much ego invested in Trump that you can't be remotely objective.

I was explaining to a liberal, why people like me, don't support people like him.

Nothing in that is about me being a victim, so that was just you being an asshole.

But, also, fuck you.

Claiming people hate you is all about you being a victim.

I'm not sure why the OP is cheering the loss of two coal mines in WY?
Many coal users are switching from coal to natural gas, its cheaper and cleaner to use, which means more profit.
What if Solyndra went bankrupt?
Solyndra misled the feds out of over $500 million. Why you should care
What if 15 oil companies went bankrupt? The 15 Biggest Oil Bankruptcies (So Far)
What if the solar panel industry went bankrupt? The U.S. Solar Industry Has Been Dead For Years, So Why The Tariffs? | Seeking Alpha

Companies come and companies go, WTF??

So you are trying to move those goal posts once again. Your Gawd Rump promised that he would reopen the coal mines. Instead, they are closing at an alarming rate.

The Oil Companies are NOT going bankrupt. They are thriving. In fact, they can't seem to pump enough gas and oil.

The Solar Industry is building at an alarming rate as are the wind factories.

Tesla just became the premier auto battery manufacturer in the world. And are pushing their industrial battery packs for cities and factories to be used during peak periods.

Don't it chap your drawers that AOL is more right than wrong and you are more wrong than right? Your Gawd Rump is leading you unto tempation with his deceipt and lies by your own admission.

The world is changing.
Unfortunately you can only spend 100% of a person's income in that change.

If that is what it takes then that is what we do. We didn't win WWII by quizzling. Every man woman and child contributed to the effort. If the World is going to hell in a hand basket then we do what we must. The sooner we start the cheaper and less painful it's going to be.

I don't hate you. I pity you.

Bullshit.

In your own native language, that would be Fignya. I have to use the English version because the board won't let me use the real russian version. of ерун*а

YOur cowardly dodging is noted.

This is for you.

godermptrump.jpg

I found a film from your childhood. It explains your behavior today.

I rarely click on vids.

But this is for you.

il_794xN.1581019579_mr1n.jpg

But, also, fuck you.

So says the Russian Dancing Bear.

I don't hate you. I pity you.

Bullshit.

In your own native language, that would be Fignya. I have to use the English version because the board won't let me use the real russian version. of ерун*а

This is for you.

godermptrump.jpg

I rarely click on vids.

But this is for you.

BS, you do it all the time. You have a long way to go to equal Rump in the lying department, Ivan. Here is one for you.

politics-russia-controls-controlling_interest-putin-trump-riqn251_low.jpg

First line in the op.

I have a leg to stand on - you're just too dishonest to admit it. I understand. You have so much ego invested in Trump that you can't be remotely objective.

LOL!!!! EGO?!

What a load of crap.

Trump ran on being pro-Coal. I supported that, because I want cheaper energy and I want the jobs associated with Coal.

I had no "ego" invested in any assumption that Trump would be able to change the trend of a whole industry and revitalize the whole economic sector associated with it.

I would LIKE to see that happen.

And voting for Trump made that more likely than voting for a dem candidate who was openly hostile to coal and coal jobs.

The entire coal industry could be gone by the end of Trump's administration and it would not effect my "ego" at all.

You are completely clueless about me or people like me.

But, also, fuck you.

NO, it is not.

The liberal in question was attacking people like me, for supporting Donald Trump, instead of people like him.

I was just pointing out that we have very, very good reason to not support people like him.

Or people like you.

Would you vote for someone who obvious hated you and people like you?

First line in the op.

LOL!!!! EGO?!

What a load of crap.

Trump ran on being pro-Coal. I supported that, because I want cheaper energy and I want the jobs associated with Coal.

I had no "ego" invested in any assumption that Trump would be able to change the trend of a whole industry and revitalize the whole economic sector associated with it.

And voting for Trump made that more likely than voting for a dem candidate who was openly hostile to coal and coal jobs.

The entire coal industry could be gone by the end of Trump's administration and it would not effect my "ego" at all.

Don't worry, little guy, Trump is going to bring back coal right after Mexico pays for the wall.

But, also, fuck you.

So says the Russian Dancing Bear.

Your cowardice is noted.

This is for you.

CumIrLXWIAELhdC.jpg

But, also, fuck you.

NO, it is not.

The liberal in question was attacking people like me, for supporting Donald Trump, instead of people like him.

I was just pointing out that we have very, very good reason to not support people like him.

Or people like you.

Would you vote for someone who obvious hated you and people like you?

I'm sorry you're so hated. It must be horrible for you.

First line in the op.

LOL!!!! EGO?!

What a load of crap.

Don't worry, little guy, Trump is going to bring back coal right after Mexico pays for the wall.

You just failed to address anything I actually said.

So, fuck off.

Bullshit.

This is for you.

godermptrump.jpg

I rarely click on vids.

But this is for you.

BS, you do it all the time. You have a long way to go to equal Rump in the lying department, Ivan. Here is one for you.

politics-russia-controls-controlling_interest-putin-trump-riqn251_low.jpg

No, I don't.

ANd mine are far superior.

d9oap8u-a7935f5f-c3f0-4f4d-8ae6-f16fd9cb4221.jpg

First line in the op.

LOL!!!! EGO?!

What a load of crap.

Ivan, you can't vote. If you tried, I am sure that an Election Committee would disavow your vote.

LOL!!!! EGO?!

What a load of crap.

You just failed to address anything I actually said.

So, fuck off.

You need to go have a nice cry.

First line in the op.

LOL!!!! EGO?!

What a load of crap.

Don't worry little communist there are other ways Mexico is helping BUILD THE WALL...But assholes still won't understand...will they!

Mexico sends nearly 15,000 troops to US-Mexico border - CNN - CNN.com
Jun 24, 2019 · Mexico has deployed almost 15000 troops to the US- Mexico border, according to the country's Secretary of Defense Luis Sandoval

Forum List

Back