Trump: You would be in jail.

Yeah putting his political opponent in jail is going to make America great again. That's exactly what Putin does. Very third world like.
You know, you Leftist shemales mention Putin far more than Trump ever has. Putin is barely a blip on Trump's radar, but he's overtaken you wingnuts with an obsession that causes people to ask, "Wait, what's really going on here?"

What you right wing nuts don't realize is that the very fact Trump likes Putin and thinks he's a good leader, speaks volumes on what kind of leader Trump will be. Putin has been jailing and even killing his opponents for years. Donald Trump trying to jail Hilary sounds exactly like Putin and makes you wonder what else Trump will do like Putin.

HRC noted Michelle Obama's advice about "when they go low, we go high".

Low is the norm for Republicans now as you note. They don't go anywhere, LOW is what they are with Trump and his supporters the lowest cohort of the population. How can any person that would call them-self an American see Trump sitting in the oval office? Pigs look up from their sty and tell the farmer "please tell us this guy isn't moving in next to us". Why are some people so blind to the danger to democracy this guy poses?
After she made that comment, Trump reminded everyone how low Michelle went in 2007. Perhaps you missed that because your pot habit makes your attention span work in fits.

You're a derp, hilarious that anyone would attack Michelle Obama who has carried herself with more class than almost any other first lady. No one cares what Trump said afterwards, the point was made, he goes low because that is who he is.

You people who try to defend this lowlife are just a sad lot. There were other actual respectable human beings running on the Republican side like Kasich, but you ankle-biters went for the loud knuckle-dragger who screams about how miserable life is. This is Trump's base, people that are miserable and want everyone else to be miserable with them. Misery loves company.
He's going to grab your pussy and lather up your phony tits and you'll dig it and let him.....eagerly.... because you're into that kinky shit.

Speaking metaphorically of course.

Wait, were we just talking about going low?

You can emulate your messiah on an anonymous message board. You are one of the deplorables no doubt. Bad parenting is almost always the cause of this. So sorry for you.
You're breaking my heart by calling me deplorable because I care so deeply what a stranger on the internet thinks of me.

sarcasm.jpg

I offer "dripping with sarcisim," so as usual, you lose.

Last edited:
Yeah putting his political opponent in jail is going to make America great again. That's exactly what Putin does. Very third world like.
You know, you Leftist shemales mention Putin far more than Trump ever has. Putin is barely a blip on Trump's radar, but he's overtaken you wingnuts with an obsession that causes people to ask, "Wait, what's really going on here?"

What you right wing nuts don't realize is that the very fact Trump likes Putin and thinks he's a good leader, speaks volumes on what kind of leader Trump will be. Putin has been jailing and even killing his opponents for years. Donald Trump trying to jail Hilary sounds exactly like Putin and makes you wonder what else Trump will do like Putin.
You missed the point entirely. Putin is your obsession, not Trump's. He barely mentions the dude and you wing nuts ramble on and on. It's as if you want Trump to piss off the Russians instead of working with them on common objectives in the interest of peace. You same hypocritical fucks blasted Reagan for upsetting the Russians by calling the USSR an evil empire. Why don't you make up your damn minds?

"Hi Hillary. Ya MO is still trying to take 100 pounds off her ass.
Just to let you know I'm going to grant you a pardon while I'm still President. The pardon will allow you to commit any crimes you might commit in the next few years and not be charged.
Ya I got the number of the bank account in the Bahamas."

Forum List

Back