Trump Would Have Been Burned at Stake by Liberal Biased Media Over Ice Cream Stop

Hilarious... everything that is going on today, and it is a LOT... bad news around every corner - and they ask what is his favorite ice cream.
And equally predictable is the response by the lefties in this thread.
Vaccine distribution is up. Economy roaring forward. Unemployment continues to wane.

The bad news is Republicans shirk responsibility to look into Insurrection, Republicans stiff arm any moves to tighten gun regulations, Republicans continue to assault personal liberty in the form of control over your own body and voting rights.
Republicans: The Party of Insurrection, Violence Against Cops, and well ... Trump

Hilarious... everything that is going on today, and it is a LOT... bad news around every corner - and they ask what is his favorite ice cream.
And equally predictable is the response by the lefties in this thread.
Vaccine distribution is up. Economy roaring forward. Unemployment continues to wane.

The bad news is Republicans shirk responsibility to look into Insurrection, Republicans stiff arm any moves to tighten gun regulations, Republicans continue to assault personal liberty in the form of control over your own body and voting rights.
See, I don't believe you believe any of that.
Economy roaring forward... why say something so stupid?
This economy has had several $trillion thrown at it, and it is still stagnant at best. With that much money thrown at it - it should be on fire.
The jobs report last month was terrible, manufacturing is in a slump... shortages of raw materials in every sector. Manufacturing after the big covid losses last year is not recovering well at all. April was down from March. I can tell you right now, it will be down again in May.
Inflation is on the rise in every sector.
The nation has serious - MAJOR - problems. The southern border is beyond a crises, crime has skyrocketed in every liberal city... violent crime is the new pandemic. And Biden is doing absolutely nothing about it. He is too busy trying to cover up for China.
Meh. You nuts thought the economy sucked under Obama and think it flipped overnight when he was elected. You’re a partisan hack with the rest of the nuts over there.
View attachment 494599
Sorry no, I didn't vote for Trump.
What I can do - is fucking add

here's the rub. humans are not objective. we're subjective creatures. the pretense that journalists are otherwise is a lie. "impartiality" leads to a narrow range of voices on the most important issues

guys in the media are in the reality based community, people who believe solutions emerge from judicious study of discernible reality. thats not the way the world works anymore, my friends. America is an empire now, and when America acts, it creates its own reality. and while the media studies that reality judiciously, America acts again, creating more new realities, and that's how things sort out. The Trump administration are history's actors, and all the media will be just left to study what they do!

Forum List

Back