Trump would be a foreign policy disaster imo

The man can not control his temperament AT ALL. He's lose with the tongue and nothing good would ever come from that quality.
He may have other positive attributes that could be helpful to our nation but we need a well rounded president.

If you need any proof just look as his inability to take the high road when he grovels with people like the women from daytime talk shows via the social networks.

Stop supporting this buffoon

Calm down, Murka
You just made it over the first hump.

Now you are going to fall in love with another nutcase.
You will bash libs for talking negatively about him/her.
Then realize, on your on, the new nut case is a mess too.

Republicans and their political swing dance. There is a hidden aesthetic here......:rolleyes:
ROTFLMBAO!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
You won't find it so funny when your boys are relegated to polishing silver & doing the dishes for her.

The man can not control his temperament AT ALL. He's lose with the tongue and nothing good would ever come from that quality.
He may have other positive attributes that could be helpful to our nation but we need a well rounded president.

If you need any proof just look as his inability to take the high road when he grovels with people like the women from daytime talk shows via the social networks.

Stop supporting this buffoon
I'm personally extremely glad that Trump is doing so well in the Republican party. Not including for political reasons.

I'm sure you are. It speaks to your selfish interests
When your enemy is self-destructing, the best thing to do is give him lots of room and get out of the way.

Clinton Polls Behind Bush Rubio Walker in Key States RealClearPolitics

Please continue with that thought process
Thanks, I Think I Will.

Forum List

Back