Lol

You're clueless if you think Trump is Tea Party material
Who is it that likes trump?

A. Mainstream Republicans who liked Gw?
B. Teabaggers?
C. Libertarians?
D. Social conservatives?
E. Independents and undecideds?

I'm trying to figure out what kinds of Republicans are backing this guy. How's he leading in the polls?

It seems like Republicans are waiting to be told who their nominee is.
Also saying that Republicans are waiting to be told who their nominee is, is the dumbest thing you've said yet. You have one fucking choice & no competition in your party so just eat your hypocrisy ya idiot
We already have our nominee. Does that bother you? No question who we want to run. Good luck picking. We're having fun watching the show.

Hillary's debates will be like scrimmages. Plus convincing Americans why a democrat should lead. Just wait. Bernie will make sure hillary doesn't go too far right.
YOU HAD NO CHOICE
We had a choice in 2008 and nothing in 7 years has changed the fact hillary goes next. Worry about who you gonna pick to lose to the first woman potus.
YOU HAVE NO CHOICE

No spin changes that FACT

he would stomp the corns of our freiends and give giggles to our enimies. The man is a disaster at anything diplomatic. He has made a carreer out of being un diplomatic

B. Teabaggers?
C. Libertarians?
D. Social conservatives?

I'm trying to figure out what kinds of Republicans are backing this guy. How's he leading in the polls?

Also saying that Republicans are waiting to be told who their nominee is, is the dumbest thing you've said yet. You have one fucking choice & no competition in your party so just eat your hypocrisy ya idiot
We already have our nominee. Does that bother you? No question who we want to run. Good luck picking. We're having fun watching the show.

Hillary's debates will be like scrimmages. Plus convincing Americans why a democrat should lead. Just wait. Bernie will make sure hillary doesn't go too far right.
YOU HAD NO CHOICE
We had a choice in 2008 and nothing in 7 years has changed the fact hillary goes next. Worry about who you gonna pick to lose to the first woman potus.
YOU HAVE NO CHOICE

I didn't have a choice when I voted Dukakis or gore either. Or John Kerry. Or Clinton for that matter. But bill won me over and hillary will too.

Primaries are when you fall in love. After that fall in line.

I think he's too thin skinned and acts like a spoiled little kid who brags to get attention and acts up when he doesn't get his way. I'm also beginning to understand what other people see in him, a sort of Ronald Reagan non-professional political manner that is a pleasant change from the usual politicians that we mistrust.
Reagan had alot more class and style, plus something that is extradimensional appealing toDonald just .

Comparing Trump to Reagen is like comparing a beat down rusty old yellow Yugo to a well maintained nicely detailed Bently.
The man can not control his temperament AT ALL. He's lose with the tongue and nothing good would ever come from that quality.
He may have other positive attributes that could be helpful to our nation but we need a well rounded president.

If you need any proof just look as his inability to take the high road when he grovels with people like the women from daytime talk shows via the social networks.

Stop supporting this buffoon

Calm down, Murka
You just made it over the first hump.

Now you are going to fall in love with another nutcase.
You will bash libs for talking negatively about him/her.
Then realize, on your on, the new nut case is a mess too.

Republicans and their political swing dance. There is a hidden aesthetic here......:rolleyes:
I have never supported Trump for President. I have also blasted him consistently. Having said that I've also lambasted the nuts (you included) on the left for their part in the Trump stupidity.
We want Trump to lead!
...at least into Aug 6 debates​

Run Trump Run!!

I guess it really does take more than a month for republicans to
change their minds.

YOU HAD NO CHOICE
YOU HAVE NO CHOICE

I didn't have a choice when I voted Dukakis or gore either. Or John Kerry. Or Clinton for that matter. But bill won me over and hillary will too.

You have a choice...Hillary is only unstoppable in your mind.

I think he's too thin skinned and acts like a spoiled little kid who brags to get attention and acts up when he doesn't get his way. I'm also beginning to understand what other people see in him, a sort of Ronald Reagan non-professional political manner that is a pleasant change from the usual politicians that we mistrust.
Reagan had alot more class and style, plus something that is extradimensional appealing toDonald just .

Comparing Trump to Reagen is like comparing a beat down rusty old yellow Yugo to a well maintained nicely detailed Bently.

Eh... I'd say more like a beat down rusty old yellow Yugo that just ran somebody over and then threatened to sue the victim for being on his road.

I'd rather have Trump than Obozo or Hidebeast on foreign policy any day of the week.

Gotta laugh.

If you ask Trump a question he'll give you his honest answer.

Now I know there are some out there who don't really want an honest answer but I'd rather have that honest answer, no matter what it is, then be lied to.

As for Trump and foreign policy??

He does business all over the world and practices foreign policy everywhere he does business.

Trump is a billionaire and he doesn't owe any of those mouth breathers in DC anything and he can't be bought off or threatened.

Would he be a good POTUS?

Don't know but he can't be any worse that that fuck who's sitting in the WH right now and he sure as shit would be better than "What difference does it make" Hillary Clinton.

"Would I vote for him? If Clinton is the Dem nominee you bet your ass I would.

Oh yeah. An I like his big mouth and apparently so do many others.

Last edited:
I'd rather have Trump than Obozo or Hidebeast on foreign policy any day of the week.

Gotta laugh.

If you ask Trump a question he'll give you his honest answer.

Now I know there are some out there who don't really want an honest answer but I'd rather have that honest answer, no matter what it is, then be lied to.

As for Trump and foreign policy??

He does business all over the world and practices foreign policy everywhere he does business.

Trump is a billionaire and he doesn't owe any of those mouth breathers in DC anything and he can't be bought off or threatened.

Would he be a good POTUS?

Don't know but he can't be any worse that that fuck who's sitting in the WH right now and he sure as shit would be better than "What difference does it make" Hillary Clinton.

"Would I vote for him? If Clinton is the Dem nominee you bet your ass I would.

Oh yeah. An I like his big mouth and apparently so do many others.
Don't know why you people think a businessman makes a good elected official, it's two very different skill sets. A businessman thinks of himself and his pocketbook first. If something he does hurts the little guy then that's just business as usual. He is certainly going to grease the skids for plutocrats to further subvert democracy. Business people have no particular devotion to honesty or transparency and seemingly have no respect for the rule of law or the constitution if it stands in the way of their aims. In short, capitalism is amoral, why would anyone want an amoral president?

YOU HAD NO CHOICE
YOU HAVE NO CHOICE

Maybe we should pick another B list actor to be president.

Hell, he convinced you guys he was a good president so maybe he was a better actor than I thought.

YOU HAD NO CHOICE
YOU HAVE NO CHOICE

Maybe we should pick another B list actor to be president.

Hell, he convinced you guys he was a good president so maybe he was a better actor than I thought.

Well you've already got the D list actor in the WH so B sounds pretty damned good.

Seriously the man CAN NOT CONTROL his mouth. You can agree with some of the things he says, although he likely held the OPPOSITE opinion just a few years earlier, and still realize what a disaster he would be.

Continued support will only hurt everyone cause when he falls from his pedestal, and he will, he will be under the illusion that he has mass support & likely run 3rd party which will then fuck over any possibility of a conservative winning against the dems.

Kick this idiot to the curb

I'm no Trump fan, but as long as republicans keep picking the establishment candidate who is indistinguishable from the Democrat, what difference does it make?

Business people have no particular devotion to honesty or transparency and seemingly have no respect for the rule of law or the constitution if it stands in the way of their aims. In short, capitalism is amoral, why would anyone want an amoral president?
Thank you for showing the way!!! We need to trust politicians, you are right, they respect the Constitution, they are honest and they are looking out for the best interest of the nation. Shit, I have never thought of it that way. Folks, there is a light at the end of the tunnel but what the source of the light is…. well, there is one way to find out… Oh shit!!! Smash!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Business people have no particular devotion to honesty or transparency and seemingly have no respect for the rule of law or the constitution if it stands in the way of their aims. In short, capitalism is amoral, why would anyone want an amoral president?
Thank you for showing the way!!! We need to trust politicians, you are right, they respect the Constitution, they are honest and they are looking out for the best interest of the nation. Shit, I have never thought of it that way. Folks, there is a light at the end of the tunnel but what the source of the light is…. well, there is one way to find out… Oh shit!!! Smash!!!!!

Personally I know all sorts of business people. I am one. And there are all kinds of us as we are actually ... people. Just Occupied's idiot Marxist bigotry in action to make such a sweeping statement. that's funny on his own even without mentioning his worship and blind trust of politicians and lawyers. It used to be a joke to trust them, and occupied has made it a religion. LOL, wow

The man can not control his temperament AT ALL. He's lose with the tongue and nothing good would ever come from that quality.
He may have other positive attributes that could be helpful to our nation but we need a well rounded president.

If you need any proof just look as his inability to take the high road when he grovels with people like the women from daytime talk shows via the social networks.

I'm personally extremely glad that Trump is doing so well in the Republican party. Not including for political reasons.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm personally extremely glad that Trump is doing so well in the Republican party. Not including for political reasons.

I'm sure you are. It speaks to your selfish interests

When your enemy is self-destructing, the best thing to do is give him lots of room and get out of the way.

When your enemy is self-destructing, the best thing to do is give him lots of room and get out of the way.

Clinton Polls Behind Bush Rubio Walker in Key States RealClearPolitics

Please continue with that thought process

Please continue to believe that.
Watch as the GOP really starts telling the teabagger types to STFU before they blow it for everyone.
Lol

You're clueless if you think Trump is Tea Party material

B. Teabaggers?
C. Libertarians?
D. Social conservatives?

Yep. Basically.

Calm down, Murka
You just made it over the first hump.

Now you are going to fall in love with another nutcase.
You will bash libs for talking negatively about him/her.
Then realize, on your on, the new nut case is a mess too.

Republicans and their political swing dance. There is a hidden aesthetic here......:rolleyes:
ROTFLMBAO!

Forum List

Back