Trump wont be convicted in FL !

according to the left its all we hear ! the right is biased ...the right is a cult ..and so on . so why is it that suddenly the left believes there are unbiased Trump supporters ?
You are on a roll again this morning.

None of your posts are worth anything, they are just endless Rants without any evidence at all.

Anyone else should just ignore or this poster will be doing this until the trial comes.

And there are TWO more indictments to come.

nah ... i dont want to punish you that badly ... you need an outlet to vent your anger .. a month will be to hard on you .. tell you what make it a week and a month on the avatar .
So, just another Kowardly Keyboard Kommando. Won't put up. What a surprise....afraid to bet after all. My original offer stands......

You are on a roll again this morning.

None of your posts are worth anything, they are just endless Rants without any evidence at all.

Anyone else should just ignore or this poster will be doing this until the trial comes.

And there are TWO more indictments to come.
Let's remember he/she is too afraid to bet a month off the boards and another 11 months of avi choice.

the then senator Biden had no authorization to have the docs in the 1st place .. and Bidens people rifled through the docs [not people from the archives] before turning them in .
You are inventing again. You do not know the facts, you have no evidence of wrong doing.

Biden's lawyers are the ones asked to look for any and all documents still at their homes.

You lose, again.

So, just another Kowardly Keyboard Kommando. Won't put up. What a surprise....afraid to bet after all. My original offer stands......
lol ! as you wish ! i tried to be merciful ... i accept ... would you like to see the avi i have for you ?

Biden had docs for decades and didnt know he had them ?
Do you not misplace things and cannot find them or totally forget about them?

It happens to everyone, as it also happened to Pence.

What else do you have?

lol ! as you wish ! i tried to be merciful ... i accept ... would you like to see the avi i have for you ?

What Senate documents?

Read and learn

what docs [many classified ] did his lawyers return then eh ?

Whatever they found. Keep being funny. I am laughing my head off at your futile attempts.
glad to bring some mirth into your day ... the trial is political ... you know it ..and at least half of America knows it .. dont believe it ? keep an eye on Trumps polls in the next couple of weaks .

I accept too. My bet is he will be con-victed.....your bet is that he will be found innocent. I would wait until the bet has con-cluded to pick an avi. Who knows what the fun hot topic will be then. And I am bookmarking this acceptance of yours. Don't be a welcher like BackAgain if you lose.

Forum List

Back