Trump wont be convicted in FL !

It isn’t a political show trial unless you think Trump is not to be held accountable, something he has spent most of his life with.

The feds might offer a plea. Drop all charges for a lifetime ban on running for public office.
and that is what the whole mock prosecution is all about ! preventing the most popular opponent from running against the dem disaster .

It is on the audio tape. The audio tape Jack Smith has.
so flashing a doc at an American author that Trump has a right to have is a crime ? the left would have idiots like you believe that he handed them over and let said author read and take notes from said docs ... lol ! weak ...very very weak .

thats right ! Trump has a greater chance of not being convicted than the left realizes ! why ? simple .. it takes 12 to convict ! even though the trial is being held in a county that Biden barely won the electorate in said county is basically 50/50 between dems and republicans! it is much easier for Trumps defense team to convince at least one or probably more of the republican juror's that Trump is the victim of more political persecution ! no dems ! dont celebrate just yet ! your dear leaders have only made Trump stronger in the polls ! the left just handed him the nomination and probably the 2024 election ! you think Trump is worried ? nope ! he's out enjoying his day and celebrating his future victory playing a game golf !

Are you saying that Florida people can't be unbiased?

Only person left now against the New World Order is Putin's Russia.
the same Russia that is the greatest ally of China ? no pal Russia is a bad actor and at this time China is becoming the leader of the new world order . just look at all the left wing globalists they have in their pocket .

:04:

tUCuhfE.jpg
They teach you photoshop at the Moscow troll farm, Comrade?

docs that Trump had the right to have ! the republicans on the jury know this and the defense will make that case ! tell me how did senator Biden get docs from a secure scif ? heck Bidens got more docs than Trump does ! but it doesnt matter what Bidens done i know ... face it commie Trump just is going to walk and he just got a huge boost in the poles !
No, your orange sexual abuser god did not have the right to those documents.

Sure sounds like you believe Republicans can't be unbiased.
according to the left its all we hear ! the right is biased ...the right is a cult ..and so on . so why is it that suddenly the left believes there are unbiased Trump supporters ?

would anyone care to wager that i am wrong ! heres the bet if he's convicted i take 2 days without posting when he walks you take 2 days off without posting ..none of that i'll leave for a yr crap ! nobody ever adheres to a bet like that but 2 days is easy ! come on any takers !
I will if you up it to at least a month AND get to choose the other's avi for the next 11 months afterwards.

so flashing a doc at an American author that Trump has a right to have is a crime ? the left would have idiots like you believe that he handed them over and let said author read and take notes from said docs ... lol ! weak ...very very weak .
Trump himself said he could not show the document because it was classified, on the tape. Pay attention.

according to the left its all we hear ! the right is biased ...the right is a cult ..and so on . so why is it that suddenly the left believes there are unbiased Trump supporters ?
Because one proved to be so in the sexual abuse trial. And not everyone in Florida is a slave to your orange sexual abuser.

I will if you up it to at least a month AND get to choose the other's avi for the next 11 months afterwards.
nah ... i dont want to punish you that badly ... you need an outlet to vent your anger .. a month will be to hard on you .. tell you what make it a week and a month on the avatar .

Forum List

Back