Trump without makeup

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Here Trump painted his face yellow to look like an American

1.jpg

And here he looks like an ordinary German alcoholic with the face of a pink pig, dilated capillaries of an alcoholic.

240240230_0:0:1024:578_1920x0_80_0_0_65fe429e1f3f98b242678c1619aaa192.jpg

Rup, you have to be a paid shill right? I mean the stupid stuff you come up with!

How about we compare economies. You know, something that is actually crucial to our way of life. I'll start:
Under Trump, gas was $1.67 a gal.
Under Biden, it's $6.00 a gal. and rising.

Under Trump, mortgage rates were 3%.
Under Biden, it 8% and rising.

Now you...

• Banned
How about we compare economies. You know, something that is actually crucial to our way of life. I'll start:
The deciding factor in right-wing economics is the weakening of corporations and feds, trickle down.

Under Trump, mortgage rates were 3%.
Under Biden, it 8% and rising.
I don't see any difference between these two scammers

The deciding factor in right-wing economics is the weakening of corporations and feds, trickle down.

I don't see any difference between these two scammers
I just gave you two. And it's time not to give a shit about rock throwing and start concentrating on vital matters. We are being overrun with illegals, and our fate has already been realized in other countries, and it's brutal for the citizens. Our country is becoming a 3rd world criminal dump.
But our biggest threat at this time in the history of our nation is the Global Great Reset of 2030. They have no opposition in our government. To the contrary, both Democrats and Republicans are on board with the takeover. Trump told them that he would never turn our sovereignty over to them. Biden turned us over to the WHO. He signed a treaty that can and plans on ending our rights and currency within the next 7 years. 100 of our banks are installing the CBDC programs now. Trump wanting a strong dollar is a anathema to them.
If there is no other reason to vote for Trump, that is reason enough. CBDC = total control of your every move. We had better stop them now, because we won't be able to stop them later.

There will be no reason for government elections. Because we will already know the result. ~ Klaus Schwab.

• Banned
I just gave you two. And it's time not to give a shit about rock throwing and start concentrating on vital matters. We are being overrun with illegals, and our fate has already been realized in other countries, and it's brutal for the citizens. Our country is becoming a 3rd world criminal dump.
The main illegals in the USA are the imperialist european agents Trump and Biden. All the problems are because of this. The medicine has long been invented, there is no need to reinvent the wheel.

KMO_096855_03352_1_t222_110855.jpg

1541506496191088668.png

To end the plague of the left, we must first restore the right. Shooting Trump will help bring back the traditional Republicans, and then America will have a chance.

Step 1: destroy Trumpism
Step 2: the return of the Republicans.
Step 3: destruction of the left

Only in this order.

To end the plague of the left, we must first restore the right. Shooting Trump will help bring back the traditional Republicans, and then America will have a chance.

Only in this order.
Start with Step 3 .. they have repeatedly proven that they’re America’s greatest threat..

Start with Step 3 .. they have repeatedly proven that they’re America’s greatest threat..
will not work. We must first gain power in the White House. The feds are too strong, they can use foreign mercenaries.

Only in this order:

Now, when Trumpism is in crisis, is the time to finish them off.

will not work. We must first gain power in the White House. The feds are too strong, they can use foreign mercenaries.

Only in this order:

Now, when Trumpism is in crisis, is the time to finish them off.
“Trumpism” is in crisis” 😂 .. it’s difficult to take you seriously..

Simply NOT true.

For example,

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 9.15.19 PM.png

In WA, gas was always above $2.75 since trump (except when COVID hit and dropped to 2.35) then has reached a HIGH of $5.03.

Nowhere close to your claim.

You care to pick a different State to sho us the claim you made?
Of Course you won't, because you LIE.

“Trumpism” is in crisis” 😂 .. it’s difficult to take you seriously..
Do you think America will be ruled by a criminal accused of more than 30 serious crimes? Now he won't even be able to buy weapons. That's where the laughter is

Do you think America will be ruled by a criminal accused of more than 30 serious crimes? Now he won't even be able to buy weapons. That's where the laughter is
That has more to do with Democrat political corruption and cowardice than Trump, no laughter there. I’m thinking even Biden has more common sense than you can muster up.

That has more to do with Democrat political corruption and cowardice than Trump, no laughter there. I’m thinking even Biden has more common sense than you can muster up.
They are all corrupt fagots, but the Trumpists now have a very tarnished reputation officially

It's any bigot's guess what an "ordinary" German alcoholic looks like but Trump doesn't drink. What's Biden's excuse for staggering around? Brain damage?

Forum List

Back