Trump wins Muslims leave

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
let the door slam you in the ass BYE !!! No one is stopping you from leaving this country. In fact many people would be willing to pack your bags FOR YOU. One person seems to think that by threatening to leave the country it’s going to change the mind of Trump. “If Donald Trump becomes President, then I have a message for Trudeau in Canada: You’re going to get an influx of Muslims coming your way.”

MUSLIMS EVERYWHERE NOW THREATENING TO LEAVE U.S. IF TRUMP WINS

and dontcha come back no mor no mor no more no mor

let the door slam you in the ass BYE !!! No one is stopping you from leaving this country. In fact many people would be willing to pack your bags FOR YOU. One person seems to think that by threatening to leave the country it’s going to change the mind of Trump. “If Donald Trump becomes President, then I have a message for Trudeau in Canada: You’re going to get an influx of Muslims coming your way.”

I wish one of the Indian tribes in the US had a guy that became president, so you white folks would leave.....

Last edited:

Maybe if you're lucky all the blacks, Jews, Hispanics, Asians, women, Muslims, Hindus, Irish will all leave too, and you can live in your utopia.

Muslims are American citizens.

What a fucked up OP and those who agree with it.

I wish one of the Indian tribes in the US had a guy that became president, so you white folks would leave.....

All the way back to the CaveMan.....they were here first. How far we have to go back?

All the way back to the CaveMan.....they were here first. How far we have to go back?
Till the nematodes are all gone...

Now THAT would be cool.

so what's stopping ya GET OUT !!!

I'm an American citizen.

Like you dude.
No because you are not Jewish. Also, are you fat enough? How much do you weigh?

In dog pounds I weigh as much as an Australian Shepherd.
Okay, that's over 300 human pounds so you are a real American. We must make sure these days, you never know.

I'm an American citizen.

Like you dude.

Okay, that's over 300 human pounds so you are a real American. We must make sure these days, you never know.

You're using the mastiff-chihuahua ratio. Math is wrong.

I'm an American citizen.

Like you dude.

You're using the mastiff-chihuahua ratio. Math is wrong.

Oh damn, you are righ, The homeland security gave me the wrong table again. I must report this to trump. Something must be done.

If Muslims are threatening to leave when Mr Trump becomes President.....I say good riddance.

Who are we to stop them?

That would be highly Islamophobic, to force them to stay. People should be able to do what they want. :)

Forum List

Back