Trump Wins Again!

thats going to be one long pipeline -or the most expensive NG on the planet

Ever heard of Liquefied Natural Gas?

does it sprout wings and fly - ride on a magic carpet, or a magic wand makes it magically appear ?

win one of those little kiddies ....
Liquefied Natural Gas Exports

World LNG trade is expected to more than double by 2040, and most of this increase in liquefaction capacity occurs in North America and Australia. The U.S. Energy Information Agency (EIA), in its 2016 reference case, predicts total LNG exports from the U.S to rise to more than 12 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) by 2025.

2025 - 2040

Trump and the rest of collective will be taking dirt naps by then - WINNER WINNER !

Chancellor Angela Merkel has offered government support to efforts to open up Germany to U.S. gas, a key concession to President Trump as he tries to loosen Russia’s gripon Europe’s largest energy market.

Russian agent, eh?

In Win for Trump, Merkel Changes Course on U.S. Gas Imports

OK, now I'm getting a bit tired of winning. LOL
I dont know if I can keep on winning... I am so tired of winning... Maybe I will go out and become a LOSER Democrat... That would teach me, wouldn't it.

Have-a-Bitter-Christmas-you-2016-Sore-Democrat-Losers-720X340-.png
I could try, but better ask a Democrat what it's like to lose.
I get tired of them whining all the time.

does it sprout wings and fly - ride on a magic carpet, or a magic wand makes it magically appear ?

World LNG trade is expected to more than double by 2040, and most of this increase in liquefaction capacity occurs in North America and Australia. The U.S. Energy Information Agency (EIA), in its 2016 reference case, predicts total LNG exports from the U.S to rise to more than 12 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) by 2025.

2025 - 2040

Trump and the rest of collective will be taking dirt naps by then - WINNER WINNER !
Yet, the foundations for all that infrastructure is being laid today.

Damn right its a winner

2025 - 2040

By that time Trump will be proven and hailed as one of the Greats, and Russia will still be strapped for cash, Putin gone, and the US LNG exports a major cash cow, no thanks to the Left. If the Left was still in-charge the Russian pipeline to Germany would still be building Russia's military.
(Nord Stream - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back