Trump wins again...if he can sell TruthSocial in time for $3b...stay tuned. (Poll)

Will you buy shares in the new DJT stock issue?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 82.9%

• Total voters
Trump is about to add another criminal charge to his resumee with this classic "pump and dump" operation on this stock.

The company is worthless, and losing money hand over fist. Trump has already asked the Board to let him out of his restriction on trading his shares for 6 months. If Trump sells his stock and the company collapses, he'll be looking at a MASSIVE fraud case.
I am amazed the SEC even allowed this to happen.

Think of it this way in terms of timing.

The IPO is in the end of March, typically there is a 6 month restriction for principal holders to be able to sell their stock after the IPO. That takes us to September, right at the height of election season when Trump will be at the peak of being in the news.

The stock peaked at $66 a share at IPO. Trump owns 78,000,000 shares worth about $5,148,000,000. Current prince as dropped to $49 a share or about $3,822,000,000. But nobody in their right mind expects that value to hold given the terrible income to expense ratio (it's running consistently at a loss).

So if the company can be kept alive even if the stock continues down to $10-$20 a share by late September, Trump can dump his 78,000,000 shares and still walk away with $780,000,000 to $1,560,000,000 before the election leaving investors with a worthless company that isn't making money.

Because what do you think is going to happen to stock prices is Trump looses? It will go even lower, which is why I'd expect him to pull out as soon as he can (legally or illegally).

WW

Think of it this way in terms of timing.

The IPO is in the end of March, typically there is a 6 month restriction for principal holders to be able to sell their stock after the IPO. That takes us to September, right at the height of election season when Trump will be at the peak of being in the news.

The stock peaked at $66 a share at IPO. Trump owns 78,000,000 shares worth about $5,148,000,000. Current prince as dropped to $49 a share or about $3,822,000,000. But nobody in their right mind expects that value to hold given the terrible income to expense ratio (it's running consistently at a loss).

So if the company can be kept alive even if the stock continues down to $10-$20 a share by late September, Trump can dump his 78,000,000 shares and still walk away with $780,000,000 to $1,560,000,000 before the election leaving investors with a worthless company that isn't making money.

Because what do you think is going to happen to stock prices is Trump looses? It will go even lower, which is why I'd expect him to pull out as soon as he can (legally or illegally).

WW

He's already asking for an exemption on the 6 month holding period for his stocks.

I'm also noting that, true to form, Trump has sued the App's developers to screw them out of the shares he promised them when the IPO went public, blaming them for it taking so long to get SEC approval. These shares worth a drop in the bucket of the overall value of the shares.

Why does anyone ever do business with Trump? It's always the same. He screws them over and takes all of the money.

Two people have already been arrested for insider trading on Truth Social.
Yeah, I just read this article on the growing outrage surrounding the DJT Truth Social stock plunge.
Apparently these total sucker investors are just now realizing that everything DJT touches turns to shit eventually.

Read "More than 13,000 say Trump should be investigated for Truth Social stock fraud" on SmartNews: More than 13,000 say Trump should be investigated for Truth Social stock fraud (Raw Story)

Yeah, I just read this article on the growing outrage surrounding the DJT Truth Social stock plunge.
Apparently these total sucker investors are just now realizing that everything DJT touches turns to shit eventually.

Read "More than 13,000 say Trump should be investigated for Truth Social stock fraud" on SmartNews: More than 13,000 say Trump should be investigated for Truth Social stock fraud (Raw Story)

Even 80% of the posters here say they wouldn't buy his stock.

Every time Trump invites the public to invest with him, he dances off with his pockets full of cash, and every one else is broke.

PXL_20240404_033417988.MP.jpg

Trump Media is ‘a scam’ and people buying its stock are ‘dopes,’ Barry Diller says

Trump Media is “a scam,” and people buying its high-flying stock are “dopes,” IAC and Expedia Chairman Barry Diller said Thursday in a scathing takedown of the social media company whose majority shareholder is former President Donald Trump.

“I mean, it’s ridiculous,” Diller said on CNBC’s “Squawk Box” when asked about Trump Media. “The company has no revenue.”

“It’s a scam, just like everything he’s ever been involved in is some sort of con,” he said of Trump.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/04/trump-media-stock-is-a-scam-barry-diller-says.html

It's Trump's crowning achievement of frauds to date.

Trump Media is ‘a scam’ and people buying its stock are ‘dopes,’ Barry Diller says

Trump Media is “a scam,” and people buying its high-flying stock are “dopes,” IAC and Expedia Chairman Barry Diller said Thursday in a scathing takedown of the social media company whose majority shareholder is former President Donald Trump.

“I mean, it’s ridiculous,” Diller said on CNBC’s “Squawk Box” when asked about Trump Media. “The company has no revenue.”

“It’s a scam, just like everything he’s ever been involved in is some sort of con,” he said of Trump.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/04/trump-media-stock-is-a-scam-barry-diller-says.html

It's like he can't help himself.

No his crowning achievement as a fraud artist was winning the Presidency because he's such a success in business and in life.

Forum List

Back