Trump will survive.

"Work ethic"? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rump never held a job in his LIFE until a year ago this weekend. Some "ethic".
Are you speaking from experience that you also never held a job in your life, you liberal welfare queen?

Personally I've been employed since the Johnson Administration. And if you check your history that would be a century and a half.

Personally I wasn't born rich and did not have everything just handed me for nothing. Personally I went out and earned my own, which meant I had to meet somebody else's expectations. Which meant I had to be responsible for things and for people and for myself.

None of which is true for Rump. Deal with it.

A Century and a half? You were employed? Really?

you know Johnson was president after JFK, right? :cuckoo:
You know Johnson got the US fully into the Viet Nam war? Why is it that before George Bush 41, most wars in the US were started by the Democrats.....

Actually that started with Eisenhower. Because he didn't put up a stop sign on Dulles, and lived to regret it --- even made an allusion to it when he left office. Kennedy made noises about exiting and got killed - and guess who was appointed to the Whitewash Commission.

Not sure WWII or WWI was "started by Democrats; the Spanish-American War clearly wasn't, nor was the Civil War. Clearly 1812 wasn't either since "Democrats" did not yet exist.

What does that leave?

The joke was an allusion to the OTHER President Johnson. Y'all need to learn some history.

Last edited:
Are you speaking from experience that you also never held a job in your life, you liberal welfare queen?

Personally I've been employed since the Johnson Administration. And if you check your history that would be a century and a half.

Personally I wasn't born rich and did not have everything just handed me for nothing. Personally I went out and earned my own, which meant I had to meet somebody else's expectations. Which meant I had to be responsible for things and for people and for myself.

You know Johnson got the US fully into the Viet Nam war? Why is it that before George Bush 41, most wars in the US were started by the Democrats.....

which has what to do with him thinking the Johnson administration was 150 years ago.

I love when you people are so quick to troll that you miss the point.

How ironic you point all of this out in a thread where the posters are missing the point of Trumps statements, while posting in error. Funny dat.

Thank-you you said much better than I could. Progressives spew the most vile crap on their propaganda news stations then are offended when Trump uses the word shithole to describe some shithole countries. If you’ve never been around men having discussions with other then you don’t know how men talk in private. If you are offended by what men say in informal discussions then grow a thicker skin. It is not my job to protect your feelings. The progressives are trying to turn all our boys into pajama boy sissies and hopefully there are enough ream men, and women that like their men to be manly, to stop this abomination of manhood. It’s funny, they want to wipe all traces of manhood out of American men then import millions of Muslims and you know how those men treat women. How stupid are they.

Actually that started with Eisenhower. Because he didn't put up a stop sign on Dulles, and lived to regret it --- even made an allusion to it when he left office. Kennedy made noises about exiting and got killed - and guess who was appointed to the Whitewash Commission.

The joke was an allusion to the OTHER President Johnson. Y'all need to learn some history.
Kennedy was the one who sent the expeditionary force into the Viet Nam in the first place, not Eisenhower, and Johnson with his WAR MACHINE went all in.. It took Tricky Dick to bring the troops home but then you libturds and hollyweed blame Nixon for the whole shebang and no credit for getting US out. Just despicable you lefties are..

Kennedy was the one who sent the expeditionary force into the Viet Nam in the first place, not Eisenhower, and Johnson with his WAR MACHINE went all in.. It took Tricky Dick to bring the troops home but then you libturds and hollyweed blame Nixon for the whole shebang and no credit for getting US out. Just despicable you lefties are..

you're foaming at the mouth. perhaps you should see someone about that.

and trumpscum don't get to call anyone else despicable. you kind of have the monopoly on being disgusting.

Thank-you you said much better than I could. Progressives spew the most vile crap on their propaganda news stations then are offended when Trump uses the word shithole to describe some shithole countries. If you’ve never been around men having discussions with other then you don’t know how men talk in private. If you are offended by what men say in informal discussions then grow a thicker skin. It is not my job to protect your feelings. The progressives are trying to turn all our boys into pajama boy sissies and hopefully there are enough ream men, and women that like their men to be manly, to stop this abomination of manhood. It’s funny, they want to wipe all traces of manhood out of American men then import millions of Muslims and you know how those men treat women. How stupid are they.
When you see what liberalism has done to boys, you understand why liberal boys think like they do.

american-manhood.jpg

And by 'faux pas' you mean rampant lies and self delusion?

Unless you really think that Trump actually won the popular vote
If you take out the liberal votes from California Trump won the popular vote. But none of this matters. All that matters is we have a perfect imperfect president who is a leader and who is making America great again. Go Trump! Your policies are bringing back jobs and prosperity to America much to the chagrin of all liberals.

Laughing.......alas, that's not how it works. California is a State. Its votes count.

For crying out loud, Trump lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. And rather than acknowledge that his claims are self deluded nonsense and lies......you're bending over backwards to make his lies truth, reimagining the meaning of the words 'popular vote' and randomly omitting states for no particular reason.

I've got a much simpler explanation: Trump is delusional.
Yet, he WON! And will again in 2020. People are going to start seeing more money in their paychecks in February that would normally be going to the government if HC had won. People are going to like that. People are already seeing more jobs not that the Dems would want one, they have been so spoiled with entitlements. :p

You have to forgive Skylar, he is suffering from a form of TRUMP ENVY. It comes from being a loser in everything all of your life and resenting others like Trump who succeed, especially people like Trump who tell you to get off your ass and start earning a paycheck.

you haven't figured out that most of the world and most of the country are laughing at you and the orange sociopath, right?

no one envies him.... or you. :cuckoo:

A). Who gives a flying crap what the rest of the world thinks? I don't. They only know us when they have their hand out for something anyway. As to most of the country: Trump won 2,623 counties, to Hillary's paltry 489. Trump's in the White House. Hillary's in the tub soaking her corns. Who is laughing at who?

B). "Orange Sociopath." The reason why no one takes you seriously. You'd be lost without your blind hate. Trump is more president than the last TEN democratic presidents combined. Deal with it.

Is that the best you can do, you welfare queen? The only foaming at the mouth is when I drink some Champaign celebrating a new milestone of the DOW.

and trumpscum don't get to call anyone else despicable. you kind of have the monopoly on being disgusting.
Bwwwwaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaahhhhhaaaa..... Says the group that has men put their penis in another man's ass.....Please stop it, my sides are hurting very much.

giphy.gif

If you take out the liberal votes from California Trump won the popular vote. But none of this matters. All that matters is we have a perfect imperfect president who is a leader and who is making America great again. Go Trump! Your policies are bringing back jobs and prosperity to America much to the chagrin of all liberals.

Laughing.......alas, that's not how it works. California is a State. Its votes count.

For crying out loud, Trump lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. And rather than acknowledge that his claims are self deluded nonsense and lies......you're bending over backwards to make his lies truth, reimagining the meaning of the words 'popular vote' and randomly omitting states for no particular reason.

Yet, he WON! And will again in 2020. People are going to start seeing more money in their paychecks in February that would normally be going to the government if HC had won. People are going to like that. People are already seeing more jobs not that the Dems would want one, they have been so spoiled with entitlements. :p

You have to forgive Skylar, he is suffering from a form of TRUMP ENVY. It comes from being a loser in everything all of your life and resenting others like Trump who succeed, especially people like Trump who tell you to get off your ass and start earning a paycheck.

you haven't figured out that most of the world and most of the country are laughing at you and the orange sociopath, right?

A). Who gives a flying crap what the rest of the world thinks? I don't. They only know us when they have their hand out for something anyway. As to most of the country: Trump won 2,623 counties, to Hillary's paltry 489. Trump's in the White House. Hillary's in the tub soaking her corns. Who is laughing at who?

B). "Orange Sociopath." The reason why no one takes you seriously. You'd be lost without your blind hate. Trump is more president than the last TEN democratic presidents combined. Deal with it.

Um, we should.....as we have to live with them. Worse, as our standing with the rest of the world drops, so does our influence. And we don't exist in a vacuum. As Trump abdicates the US' role as world leader, there are other countries that step up to take our place. With Trumps inexplicably fuck up with recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, no one in the middle east trusts the US to be an impartial mediator.

So Russia is stepping up to try and negotiate a peace agreement. Trying to take our role from us as we make unforced and stupid mistakes.

China is calling the Trump presidency the 'Era of Strategic Opportunity' where they are aggressively expanding their influence. They've completely changed their foreign policy message from one of avoiding direct confrontation with the US to one of their own version of 'Manifest Destiny' where they will gain influence as the US wanes.

And this doesn't just 'happen'. They've tested Trump...and he folded. They found he was a paper tiger, laughably susceptible to flattery. After studying Trump for several months they gave him a royal welcome unlike any president before him. And Trump, flattered, backed off his tough talk of punishing China. Trump demanded that China cut off all of N. Korea's oil supply.

3 weeks ago, the Chinese told him 'no'. And Trump did nothing.

Other world leaders are laughing at Trump. He's a punchline. Confidence in the US president has collapsed. In say, our key strategic ally South Korea......confidence in the US president went from 88% in 2016 under Obama.......to 17% under Trump. Its collapsed around the world from Mexico to Canada to Europe to East Asia. The only two countries were support for Trump is high?

Russia and Israel.

Um, we should.....as we have to live with them. Worse, as our standing with the rest of the world drops, so does our influence. And we don't exist in a vacuum. As Trump abdicates the US' role as world leader, there are other countries that step up to take our place. With Trumps inexplicably fuck up with recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, no one in the middle east trusts the US to be an impartial mediator.

So Russia is stepping up to try and negotiate a peace agreement. Trying to take our role from us as we make unforced and stupid mistakes.

China is calling the Trump presidency the 'Era of Strategic Opportunity' where they are aggressively expanding their influence. They've completely changed their foreign policy message from one of avoiding direct confrontation with the US to one of their own version of 'Manifest Destiny' where they will gain influence as the US wanes.

And this doesn't just 'happen'. They've tested Trump...and he folded. They found he was a paper tiger, laughably susceptible to flattery. After studying Trump for several months they gave him a royal welcome unlike any president before him. And Trump, flattered, backed off his tough talk of punishing China. Trump demanded that China cut off all of N. Korea's oil supply.

Other world leaders are laughing at Trump. He's a punchline. Confidence in the US president has collapsed. In say, our key strategic ally South Korea......confidence in the US president went from 88% in 2016 under Obama.......to 17% under Trump. Its collapsed around the world from Mexico to Canada to Europe to East Asia. The only two countries were support for Trump is high?

Russia and Israel.

Recognizing Jerusalem appears not to have really been a screw up.

on the other hand, ceding US power to China sure is.

And you just blinked. As you can't rationally rebut any of my points.

Spoken by a person without the eyes to see telling others about blinking or without the brains to reason telling others about how to be rational.

You've been reduced to insults. You have no rational retorts. You can't address the evidence, or even acknowledge it exists. You're forced to replace evidence with imagination.

So does the president. Which is exactly my point.

Trump is more president than the last TEN democratic presidents combined. Deal with it.

Seems to me "dealing with it" is exactly what we've been doing the whole time.

But interesting characterization --- you're saying that Rump is antidemocratic. Won't argue with that.

Russia and Israel.

Its an epic fuck up. As it angered key strategic allies that actually provide with resources, troops or access to military bases. Like....Iraq, Turkey and Saudi Arabia. It obliterated our credibility with the Palestinians. They won't even talk to us now. Let alone accept the US as arbitrators, a role we've held in the middle east since the 70s.

And in exchange we get......jack shit. Nothing. We've expended credibility, influence and power for absolutely nothing. We've angered our key allies....in exchange for absolutely nothing. We've endangered our access to military bases in Turkey after crossing their 'red line' for absolutely nothing.

Worse, we're just doubling down on the fuck up. The Trump administration has started threatening the UN, condemning its votes, and generally showing its ass as the rest of the world condemns our actions. All in exchange.......

.....for nothing. Even by the standards of 'America First', this was a stupid, rookie mistake.

All the while, Russia gains influence in the region. Russia is now the leading moderator for middle eastern peace. Russia is actively seeking to fill the void created by US incompetence and lack of leadership. And we're letting them.

There's a reason why the Russians fucked with our election. And it wasn't 'concrete thinking' and 'realism' from Trump.

Russia and Israel.

Its an epic fuck up. As it angered key strategic allies that actually provide with resources, troops or access to military bases. Like....Iraq, Turkey and Saudi Arabia. It obliterated our credibility with the Palestinians. They won't even talk to us now. Let alone accept the US as arbitrators, a role we've held in the middle east since the 70s.

And in exchange we get......jack shit. Nothing. We've expended credibility, influence and power for absolutely nothing. We've angered our key allies....in exchange for absolutely nothing. We've endangered our access to military bases in Turkey after crossing their 'red line' for absolutely nothing.

Worse, we're just doubling down on the fuck up. The Trump administration has started threatening the UN, condemning its votes, and generally showing its ass as the rest of the world condemns our actions. All in exchange.......

.....for nothing. Even by the standards of 'America First', this was a stupid, rookie mistake.

All the while, Russia gains influence in the region. Russia is now the leading moderator for middle eastern peace. Russia is actively seeking to fill the void created by US incompetence and lack of leadership. And we're letting them.

There's a reason why the Russians fucked with our election. And it wasn't 'concrete thinking' and 'realism' from Trump.

I disagree.... and there is a reason that Jews stopped voting Democratic.... there's a deep strain of jew-hate on the far left of my party. what has Russia gained?

stick with the things that are real ..... every time Donald says "china should be solving these problems", asia stops looking to us and looks to china. Donald pulling us out of the trade deal which was intended to keep china's market share down, did far more harm to our prestige and power than almost anything else the orange loon has done.

well, besides say Nazis are decent people and our allies are shit holes.

He is thriving, not merely surviving despite the uphill slog versus a bunch of children who won't accept they lost an election

Russia and Israel.

I disagree.... and there is a reason that Jews stopped voting Democratic.... there's a deep strain of jew-hate on the far left of my party. what has Russia gained?

The Jews stopped voting democratic? She got 71% of the vote.

FT_16.11.09_Relig_ExitPoll_ReligRace.png

And what do we get in exchange for infuriating our key strategic allies? We're condemned by the world, we've lost influence, we've lost credibility, we've validated the anti-US propaganda from countries like Iran, we've threatened the UN, we've lost the confidence of almost all the people of the world.

Save Russia and Israel.

And what do we get for these massive costs? Absolutely nothing. Actions that cost us dearly and benefit us not at all are fuck ups. And certainly not 'putting America First'.

Russia has gained influence. They are taking the role of Middle East moderators that we've held for more than a generation. They're gaining credibility. As the US retreats in influence, leadership, and competence.....Russia and China advance.

He is thriving, not merely surviving despite the uphill slog versus a bunch of children who won't accept they lost an election

Laughing....yeah, you can tell by his stagnant polling numbers and all the indictments of his team.

Nothing says 'thriving' like your former Strategic Advisor agreeing to speak to the special prosecutor!

Russia and Israel.

The Jews stopped voting democratic? She got 71% of the vote.

FT_16.11.09_Relig_ExitPoll_ReligRace.png

And what do we get in exchange for infuriating our key strategic allies? We're condemned by the world, we've lost influence, we've lost credibility, we've validated the anti-US propaganda from countries like Iran, we've threatened the UN, we've lost the confidence of almost all the people of the world.

Save Russia and Israel.

And what do we get for these massive costs? Absolutely nothing. Actions that cost us dearly and benefit us not at all are fuck ups. And certainly not 'putting America First'.

Russia has gained influence. They are taking the role of Middle East moderators that we've held for more than a generation. They're gaining credibility. As the US retreats in influence, leadership, and competence.....Russia and China advance.

You get the $10B cost to build a secure new GOVT building near the enemy.

Forum List

Back