Trump whacked by more damaging polls

Hillary won't start a war because she doesn't like someone's tweet. .

:laugh: That's would you think. Funny how you hacks screamed nonstop about Bush's foreign policy, but never criticized Obama for keeping it in place and are now backing Hillary who is as much as a neocon as Bush.

The difference is that Obama is trying to clean it up while Bush is the one who broke it. If shrub hadn't shit all over it we probably wouldn't be there.

Bush did not cause Al Qaeda to attack us, douche bag.

Hillary won't start a war because she doesn't like someone's tweet. Trump would.

No she'd do it because Soros told her to. She's killed way more and started more wars than trump

Yep. You're still nuts.
I'm nuts for you big boy.
So what was incorrect?

Been down that road before. No matter what facts are presented to you, you still believe every crazy scenario that any nutbag can come up with as long as it falls into the category of "I HATE HILLARY" or "I HATE OBAMA" Yep, you're nuts.
"Any nut bag" would be vastly preferable to Hillary.

Your choice of that nut bag, Trump proves you actually believe that.

:laugh: That's would you think. Funny how you hacks screamed nonstop about Bush's foreign policy, but never criticized Obama for keeping it in place and are now backing Hillary who is as much as a neocon as Bush.

The difference is that Obama is trying to clean it up while Bush is the one who broke it. If shrub hadn't shit all over it we probably wouldn't be there.

He ignored warnings that they were going to, and then attacked people who had nothing to do with it.

Not as whacked as those who want a sadistic warmonger to rule over us,seems yall would have had enough killing to last you a lifetime from these two destroyers.
Trump supported the invasion of Iraq.

Not as whacked as those who want a sadistic warmonger to rule over us,seems yall would have had enough killing to last you a lifetime from these two destroyers.

Hillary won't start a war because she doesn't like someone's tweet. Trump would.
Do you reserve your most idiotic thoughts for this forum is this the best one you had this year?

He ignored warnings that they were going to, and then attacked people who had nothing to do with it.
Sounds like Hillary as Sec of State. She was warned not to arm ISIS. Did it anyway.

Gaddafi should have paid into Hillary’s slush fund. He would still be in power if he paid the extortion money.

No she'd do it because Soros told her to. She's killed way more and started more wars than trump

Yep. You're still nuts.
I'm nuts for you big boy.
So what was incorrect?

Been down that road before. No matter what facts are presented to you, you still believe every crazy scenario that any nutbag can come up with as long as it falls into the category of "I HATE HILLARY" or "I HATE OBAMA" Yep, you're nuts.
"Any nut bag" would be vastly preferable to Hillary.

Your choice of that nut bag, Trump proves you actually believe that.

So you like Hillary's accomplishments of destroying countries and getting people killed. And her return to Obama's economic plan, it's worked so well......all that infrastructure oabam fixed before.....oh wait zero was done.

The media exists in their own bubble and their influence is sometimes overestimated. There have been elections where the media predicts a certain outcome and they turn out to be dead wrong. I have a hunch we're witnessing the same thing now.

Back then media predicted Truman wouldn't get re-elected. Ever heard of news anchor who was flabbergasted when Nixon won in 1968? He basically said "I don't know how he won, nobody I knew voted for him." (Nixon)

They act like the know everything, but just few months back they were in denial about Trump. Or Brexit. Nobody calls them on their predictions, even they're "often confused".

2v13jfa.jpg

Forum List

Back