Trump Weakest GOP Nominee in Modern Era

Trump is winning 40% of 21% of America, Redfish.

LOL,,, sure, keep believing that. you are a proven idiot, continue.
Yeah, the facts always are hard for you to accept?

the facts are that 68% of americans do not think Hillary is an honest person. they use the word 'liar' as the first choice to describe her. Yes, Trump has negatives too. But Hillary's are much more deep rooted, even though the media is solidly in her corner.

What exactly does the media expect to gain from a Hillary presidency? government censorship, government controlled media? Do these fools understand what they are asking for?

You can argue that all you want, Redfish, and your ilk have been for a long, long time.

And the polls continue to show that HRC easily does thump Trump (heh) but that Kasich easily trumps (heh) HRC.

Do you want to win for the GOP?

Why can't we have a squishy Moderate Democrat-Lite, like Juan McCain, as our front runner?

Woe!

Woe to us for wanting to be something other than America hating Progressives

Silly, it's the far-right that hates America as a multi-cultural melting pot.

yes, right, the FAR right, all 36 of them. However, the FAR left, all 100 million of you, hate America because its been the most successful nation in history and is the richest nation in the world. You fricken lefties think that the US got rich be stealing from the rest of the world. The US is rich because americans worked long and hard to make it rich. They fought and died to protect our freedoms.

Fuck you unpatriotic asshole liberals, move to north korea you damn morons.

You can argue that all you want, Redfish, and your ilk have been for a long, long time.

And the polls continue to show that HRC easily does thump Trump (heh) but that Kasich easily trumps (heh) HRC.

Do you want to win for the GOP?

what I want is whatever it takes to keep the hildebeast out of the whitehouse. I will vote against her no matter who the GOP runs.

Now, having said that, if we can beat that bitch and take down the establishment at the same time that would be a real win for americans. only trump can do that.

Why can't we have a squishy Moderate Democrat-Lite, like Juan McCain, as our front runner?

Woe!

WOW! That is the most intelligent post I have ever seen come of your computer Frankie. Trump = Haters exponential. Welcome to reality. Trump has siphoned off the pure essence of the republican christian fascist experiment. Your god just turned out to be too weak. :lol:

Trump would be worse that HRC, BS, TC, JK, St.Peter and Steve_McGarret combined. Can't happen.

the facts are that 68% of americans do not think Hillary is an honest person. they use the word 'liar' as the first choice to describe her. Yes, Trump has negatives too. But Hillary's are much more deep rooted, even though the media is solidly in her corner.

What exactly does the media expect to gain from a Hillary presidency? government censorship, government controlled media? Do these fools understand what they are asking for?
Trump's negatives are higher than Hillary's. What an achievement!

The Establishment is burning the Republican Party to the ground to show how unafraid they are of Trump.

Riiiiiight

Woe!

WOW! That is the most intelligent post I have ever seen come of your computer Frankie. Trump = Haters exponential. Welcome to reality. Trump has siphoned off the pure essence of the republican christian fascist experiment. Your god just turned out to be too weak. :lol:

My God doesn't have a political party, nitwit

Woe!

Ya well tell that to Cruz and the Cubarican Rubio that dropped out. Their god certainly does.

Trump's god is clearly the ol greenback. If he sets foot inside a church it will only be for the photo ops.

we will see in November if the two of them are on the ballot.

Woe!

Ya well tell that to Cruz and the Cubarican Rubio that dropped out. Their god certainly does.

Trump's god is clearly the ol greenback. If he sets foot inside a church it will only be for the photo ops.

Trump is a practicing Presbyterian. When was the last time Obama showed his face in a church? We have seen him in mosques though haven't we?

Profound :) And let's have a link on Trump's practicing Presbyterianism. And a link on Obama not going to church.

Profound :) And let's have a link on Trump's practicing Presbyterianism. And a link on Obama not going to church.

do you know for sure that its going to be Trump vs Clinton? Do you have a crystal ball?

do you know for sure that its going to be Trump vs Clinton? Do you have a crystal ball?
I will be fine if I am wrong, but I think that is the lineup card, Redfish.

could be, if so, who will you vote for? who will you campaign for? whose sign will you put in your yard? who will you post negatives about on this message board?

could be, if so, who will you vote for? who will you campaign for? whose sign will you put in your yard? who will you post negatives about on this message board?
I am neither you nor RGS or others, so nope I won't post negatives about USMB. If they are on the ballot, I will vote for Gary Johnson.

I am neither you nor RGS or others, so nope I won't post negatives about USMB. If they are on the ballot, I will vote for Gary Johnson.
Tempted to do that myself. I am definitely not a fan of the Clinton's and the idea of returning them to the White House doesn't sit well with me. At the same time, I will not vote or Trump.

Forum List

Back